What are the best ways to invest in these times of pandemic? - Page 3 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
gilbertog

What are the best ways to invest in these times of pandemic?

During Covid situation 

If you want to earn money sitting home 

I am recommending you to invest in crypto currencies like Bitcoin,lithum, Ethereum etc.It will gives u profit 

In this time digital platforms are spreading alot 

You can earn money by opening Online site of Bakery, Online site of Cooking 

You can earn money by hard working 

Do your best struggles One day you will be payed off

You could try stocks market, but for me the best investment during the pandemic would be Bitcoin. After Bitcoin dipped to 4k dollars, that was the best time that we could invest on Bitcoin. I also think that would be the last time that we'll see Bitcoin go that low.

I suggest all of you invest in crypto crunncey and our investment will be better,helpful and profitable if we invested on crypto because this forum reliable for trade and not a scamme.Crypto crunncey demand developing and upgrading day by day and that's it better for investors so i suggest all of you your first choice should be crypto crunncey for invest.Thankyou. 

• +2 1

my friend in this pendemic situation  there are many people who lost their job.  They are now jobless.  So you can earn money in this situation by trading online platform.  But my friend you have to learn about trade in online.  If you have no proper knowledge about online trade so that it may harmful for your trade. 

So i suggest you if you have proper knowledge about trading system so you can easily invest an online sector. 

By trading you can earn a lot of money my friend. 

And it is best for this pendemic situation. 

Best of luck. 

Thank you😍😍                            

I think delivery services is a good business to start during this pandemic. People are under lockdown and movements are retricted. Therefore having a licence to operate a delivery services within your locality will surely be beneficial. You can then invest what ever profit you gain from it.

The most ideal approach to put resources into this season of pandemic is to put on digital money as I would like to think since it needn't bother with anything like office or association work, one can be in his room, latrine, kitchen and still be associated with crypto exchanging.

The best ways to invest your money in a pandemic days is to earn your money while working online. It is a digital world and you have to earn good amount of money while standing in the house. It is a great platform for earning money in a pandemic days.

In pandemic or in different days in the event that you need to contribute I emphatically accept digital currency is smart thought I think in the closest future cryptographic money will go expanding and you remain to acquire a ton of benefit from it.

During the pandemic, I spent more time learning about the crypto market and the plans to launch ETH2.0. So I transferred the majority of my crypto assets (~90%) to ETH. The price was ETH = $470, currently 1 ETH = $1230. It can be considered temporarily as a not bad decision.
My friends started buying BTC just before Halving. They also made a big profit as the price of BTC increased 300%.

In my point of view,  crypto is the best platform to investing your money in this situation . Because its platform is secure and safe .And one of the best point to investing in crypto is that the price of crypto increase day by day .so its a reliable source to earing money in this pandemic.

Actually there are many sites where you can invest your money but i personally recommend you to crypto is the best way to get more profit . Because the price of crypto is increasing day by day .So i think crypto is the reliable platform to investing in this pandemic period.Thanks 

I advice you that if you wants to work in Covid 

You can invest in Cryptocurency 

It's best secure and reliable platform 

Here you can earn alot of profit 

Cryptocurency is going valuebale day by day 

It's price is also increasing 

You must be invest on this forum 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The best way that's you can use to invest during this pandemic days is your time of been active into the crypto world in order to get additional earnings.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Since you are a member of this forum then you are doing yourself a favor, you have found yourself the best place to earn money and from here you can start a trade and make good deals of money. Give yourself a chance to learn then buy good currencies and start trading.

There are many ways to invest in pandemic.

But during that time we should invest in crypto currency .

Because its trading is increasing day by day and you can.earn.much profit by it.

The best ways to invest your money in a pandemic days is to earn your money while working online. It is a digital world and you have to earn good amount of money while standing in the house.by investing in any currency that one will surely earn good profit some people think that by trading they may loss their curriencies so that guys only invest in any currency but by investment we only can earn 10 percent.

• +1 1

One of the best way to invest in this current pandemic time is crypto currency because of the way it has been pumping over the previous weeks, it will be a good investment for the future either etherium, bitcoin or litecoin or any promising coin

I think online platform is the best and secure platform to earn and invest . Because online platform not bound you .And also low risk is available in online work . But in this pandemic i think 2 ways are the best and secure for investing first is yobit and second is crypto .

• +1 1

The best way to invest in this time of pandemic is in crypto currencies. Because people are restricted to their various homes but with crypto you can still trade from home.

• +1 1

I will suggest you to invest in bitcoin. Because at almost all investment way are in lose. But bitcoin price is increasing day by day. That's why if you invest in bitcoin you can easily earn a good amount of profit.

It is better to invest in cryptocurrencies like in bitcoin.

There are many advantages like in bitcoin No Third-Party seizure Since there are multiple redundant copies of the transactions database, no one can seize bitcoins. · It is decentralized.

People around the world are losing their jobs at this bad time. Many people have lost their only means of earning a living. As a result, cryptocurrency has become a blessing in disguise as a way of earning a living. I think it will gain a lot of reputation.

On 1/9/2021 at 9:26 PM, Muneebjutt said:

The best eay to invest in this type of pandemic is to invest in cryptocurrnecy like Bitcoin beacuse the chance of having loss it very little and you don't evem have to do anything

Sure currently the chance to get loss in bitcoin is very little but people are still getting loss because if their fears, for example someone has bought bitcoin at $36000 and the price of bitcoin still decreased to $29000, thats means people will panic for hoping that bitcoin might be still decreased forever. 

The most conservative investments offer the lowest returns but protect your initial investment. As you move up the risk ladder you take on greater price volatility in exchange for potentially higher long-term returns. Cash investments are the least risky, followed by bonds and stocks.