What are the best ways to invest in these times of pandemic? - Page 2 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
gilbertog

What are the best ways to invest in these times of pandemic?

In this pandemic there are many ways to invest. You can invest in any online company on monthly or daily basis interest.

You can invest in your online business. In online business you will be safe from physical interaction. You can also invest in trading on yobit exchange. 

2 minutes ago, Qainth said:

In this pandemic there are many ways to invest. You can invest in any online company on monthly or daily basis interest.

You can invest in your online business. In online business you will be safe from physical interaction. You can also invest in trading on yobit exchange. 

I think the best space to invest in, is the digital currencies trading and not to do so without having enough knowledge about T.A technical analysis. It is more profitable than any other investments

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In this corona situation crypto world also not going well and business too but if you have enough capital then i can suggest you to buy those thing that is demand able in your area..   Because this is the only way you can have good profit in  this time..  But if you have good knowledge about crypto then ofcourse you can earn good profit..            

In my opinion, this pandemic has kept us locked down for months now and what I highly suggest is to invest first in cryptocurrencies and save money. Given the fact that we're just in our houses, forbidden to go outside, working here in cryptotalk is very convenient especially that all you have to do is to be productive and talk about cryptocurrencies. 

Hello friends, 

I have learned about gambling in sports during this pandemic. It turns to be good platform for instant returns on your investment through planned risk management. I bet on the football matches of Europe. It is easy to analyze the league's for the right prediction.  If you love football then you should utilize your knowledge in the gambling for making profits.

Thanks.

Well I prefer yobit and binance but in yobit the most I'm investing because I know the features of yobit well and sometimes I also invest in binance I will suggest all the members to do yobit investment and trading because it will help all the members to get profit..

Currently the whole world is under pandemic. We can just invest in those coins which are in very depth and hope at the mid of 2021 everything will be normal and everyone can get huge profit. One more now we have to hold our funds in USDT till btc correction.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

The best work at this time and with the spread of the epidemic is to work via the Internet from home, to reduce the spread of the epidemic, and I have transferred all my work to virtual platforms until the epidemic passes.

hello I recommend crypto money investment. Access to investment instruments such as gold stocks and forex is more limited. You can earn more money in cryptocurrency trading due to the 24/7 transaction volume. Remember that you can lose the same proportion.

In this pendamic situation everyone one is trying to their basic needs fulfill as like food cloth etc. But it's becoming hard for them to earn few money and investing in Cryptocurrencies is the right way to earn as compared to other methods as if u know a lot about Cryptocurrency and have a complete market research than u can easily invest in popular exchange platforms like Yobit and earn money

I am sure that pandemic has many good effects on crypto world,now it is most popular all over the world.Its your choice you can can trade in any of field like crypto world, bigone,bitcoin,delivery etc.We should choose any best website for investment which is more profitable.

The best ways in these time of pandemic is the spot trading of new crypto listing on some big exchanges. This will you sometime loss but a lot profit mostly .Thanks

This pandemic has tecahed all of that if economic situation declines because of stop of business all market get severe dump. Stock market was dumped during pandemic and inflation of usd seems to be huge that's why Crypto currency are the things that should be taken note for investment in my opinion. Because of limited supply and it's not directly related to other market even in severe situation they do perform well.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Today as we know, do not wrap the whole world or not, you have taken it under wraps, if you want to work online, you want to earn money, then you work on cryptocurrency if you have any knowledge or anything.  

• +1 1

Добрый день уважаемые форумчата! В наше непрострое веремя очень тяжело найти ауть для инвестиций, это очень больште риски! Из-за пандемии пострадали многте фирмы и инвесторы в том числе. Но даже в такой ситуации можно найти выход. Считаю, что нужно инвестировать в фиры связаные с формацевтикой и медициной. Также можно вкладывать в биткоин, так как он растёс с неимоверной скоростью. Лично сам я владываюсь в акции различных фирм и имею свой инвестиционный портфель с небольшим доходом. Главное не гнатьстя за быстрой прыбылью, конечно же если вы не профессиональный трейдер. Это игра на выдержку, где побеждают знания, терпение и опыт.

Большое спасибо!

Bitcoin is the best currency to invest in the epidemic period. You should think about it and see where Bitcoin was at the beginning of the epidemic and where is it now that there is a big difference so I recommend Bitcoin to you

The most successful way in Surat to destroy is online 

.  .  .  .  Because now you cannot work due to the rest of Kausani due to the closure of the market, the online is posted .

.  As if it has been a season, who has become something, tell such Muslim at 6:00 o'clock, you can work on it online .

During pandemic the best opportunity comes in the shape of was BTC. Those who have bought BTC at $3800 can now sell it to $28K which is many times higher. Their for pandemic is still not end and you wanna earn good profit invest in crypto currency. The stock and share market isn't recovered yet and can be effected immediately from sudden lock down. So crypto looks batter option from those. 

Nowadays, I think the digital market  platform is the best where you can invest money and make a lot of money from there. But the important and important thing is that the platform you are investing on should be the real and the second thing is that you must have experience in trading and about investing. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The best ways of investment in this pendemic situation in my opinion  is that you should trust online  business  and trade as well as invest here.in this type of situation  this method is quite well because  you can work here by sitting  at home.moreover ig gives you good benefit and you don't  have to worry about your investment..

You have asked a very good question. Nowadays the demand of Digital currency   very high. If someone wants to invest, then there is a great opportunity for whom so that they can invest and achieve their target because Digital currency that nowadays  But first of all, you will have to do this work according to the regulations everyday because everyone has some room celebration, if you do any work according to the regulations, you will always go towards success 

• +2 1

In my opinion if anyone of us having good amount and wants to earn from internet that's guy will surely earn by starting trading and by investing in any currency that one will surely earn good profit some people think that by trading they may loss their curriencies so that guys only invest in any currency but by investment we only can earn 10 percent and our amount always will remain same if we receive our currency then there is no profit and if we start trading first we surely face challenges and loss but when we start earn then we will surely earn good profit by this way. 

On 10/6/2020 at 10:37 AM, gilbertog said:

I would like what are the best ways and ideas to invest in these times of pandemic. For example, if it would be a good idea to invest in cryptocurrencies, in gold, in stocks. or in smaller things, such as opening a new business, a bakery, a pharmacy, a transport network, delivery. I would like to know your opinions

I want to recommend you to invest your money when the bitcoin price will be fallen down. At the starting of 2020, bitcoin price was very decreased and many people were investing their money to buy bitcoin. But bitcoin is increasing nowadays so you should wait for sometime and when the price will decrease, then you should invest your money to buy bitcoin in lower price. 

Due to the closure of the market, the life has been greatly reduced due to the beating, so should be destroyed online. 

.   Because when you apply online, you invest online, then many people who do not go to the market can buy online. 

.  And a lot of people love something that happens online, love it. 

I this pandemic many people are upset but we can easily earn at this platform just share of our knowledge at the home and we can manage our expenses by utilize the knowledge about this forum. it is th bes opportunity for us.