What are the best ways to invest in these times of pandemic? - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
gilbertog

What are the best ways to invest in these times of pandemic?

I would like what are the best ways and ideas to invest in these times of pandemic. For example, if it would be a good idea to invest in cryptocurrencies, in gold, in stocks. or in smaller things, such as opening a new business, a bakery, a pharmacy, a transport network, delivery. I would like to know your opinions

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 5

8 hours ago, gilbertog said:

I would like what are the best ways and ideas to invest in these times of pandemic. For example, if it would be a good idea to invest in cryptocurrencies, in gold, in stocks. or in smaller things, such as opening a new business, a bakery, a pharmacy, a transport network, delivery. I would like to know your opinions

мне кажется лучше инвестировать в криптовалюту на надежную платформу YOBIT!

I sat down and think on how far has yobit has been into existence and how much have been progressing, the answer that comes to me is that yobit has been the best because they are the only exchange that I found to be giving payments by post, binance as a popular site couldn't n tmake it, thehis tells me  that yobit is the best exchange all over the world of cryptocurrency I have ever seen. 

I don't know of your opinion, can you help and share us your opinions about yobit as the best exchange?

• +2 1

It seems to me that it is better to invest in cryptocurrencies, since they are a much more transparent type of market in terms of handling, forex is very manipulated by banks and different media, as with stocks! On the other hand, cryptocurrencies being managed by decentralized networks (there can be no manipulation) it is much more reliable in terms of investment!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Pandemic changed the world as well as how people view cryptocurrency. Surveys show that millennials and adult-age Generation Z respondents are steadily developing a curiosity in cryptocurrencies. Everyone's on the internet right now, they're bound to see some discussions about cryptocurrencies wherever platforms they go - besides, this whole pandemic is just costing us a lot, i see a lot of people trying to find ways to get money and find food to serve on their tables, i bet investing on crypto crossed their minds and expecting a quick profit out of it or just simply preparing for the future 😪

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

I believe that the pandemic has done cryptos a lot of good and therefore invest in cryptos in the short or long term

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

It is better to invest in cryptocurrencies, because the market is much more transparent in terms of manipulation, forex is very much manipulated by banks and different media, as with stocks! On the other hand, since crypto-currencies are managed by decentralized networks (there can be no manipulation) it is much more reliable in terms of investment!
good luck my friend

• +1 1
  • +4 1

With the challenge of physical contact, it is advisable to invest in virtual investments but after doing a thorough research on what you wanna invest in.

If you choose crypto, do your research on which crypto you wanna invest in and where you wanna buy from,where you wanna store them etc

• +2 1

digital platforms will be the most logical move. Making software always pays to address such issues. because now people are at home and access to the internet is more than ever. It is up to us to turn this into an opportunity.

On 10/30/2020 at 10:30 AM, BigBoss01 said:

digital platforms will be the most logical move. Making software always pays to address such issues. because now people are at home and access to the internet is more than ever. It is up to us to turn this into an opportunity.

Effectively @BigBoss01There is not other option than choosing cryptocurrencies as an unique option to invest on this pandemic. And the best place is here on this best Cryptotalk forum, then when you collect your Talk and Bitcoin trade with them ion Yobit website exchange. Nothing of difficult just do good and constructive post.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I have seen trading not affect by the pandemic, if you have good experience about trading, you can trade and earn your income from home easily. Also holding your coin will be good, but I do not know of now when btc is already at $15000

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

The best way to invest in this time of pandemic is to invest on cryptocurrency in my own opinion because it doesn't need any thing like office or organization work, one can be in his room, toilet, kitchen and still be involved in crypto trading.

• -1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

hello sir,

thanks for post.....!

I think that is  Everyone's on the internet right now, they're bound to see some discussions about cryptocurrencies wherever platforms they go - besides, this whole pandemic is just costing us a lot, i see a lot of people trying to find ways to get money and find food to serve on their tables

that's it sir!

There are many things that we can do to earn good profit in this pandemic, we just have to learn about the opportunities to invest in Crypto world because we can work in anywhere and we can earn good profit.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I believe that one of the first-class methods to invest within the middle of this pandemic might be in digital currencies or crypto, due to the fact that we are able to change in reality from our homes

I suggest to start investing in yobit because it is safe and well functioned. Invest to something you think it is worth it and makes your money grow. If you are passionate in business then go. Invest there. You will be successful on the things you are interested. But if you want to invest in digital wallet then try it first in small amount before investing huge.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

As the term investing, in penademic or in normal days i preffered to invest in crypto currency , because crypto is increasing day by day have been manipulated , known to almost everyperson trusted and secure way to invest and gain reasonable profits ,🙂

• +5 1

Yes my friend, investing in Cryptocurrency is much better as compared to investing on other sectors. The Cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin has more Price fluctuations even it's price is increasing day by day. So in this pendamic situation, investing in Cryptocurrency will give you high profit 

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 10/6/2020 at 10:22 AM, gilbertog said:

@gilbertog Well, the most easy and efficient way to earn money is through cryptocurrencies. As, they are digital tokens and there's no risk like infecting with COVID-19, and you don't even need to come contact with any person or with agents/banks to invest on them. At first, you must have good knowledge on cryptocurrency investment, and you should be learning about them to make most out of it, analyze markets and then invest only after your research and findings, and you must be sure that investing might be profitable for specific currencies you are going to invest for.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

There are a lot of ways to invest during a pandemic like the one the whole world is facing at the moment. While the overall economy is still suffering from the covid 19pandemic, the stock market already has bounced back. After bottoming out in March, the Dow Jones Industrial Average and S&P 500 each had jumped more. ABC News reported. But is the market due for a downswing? And are stocks a good choice for every type of investor? What might seem like a good investment for you might be too risky — or too safe — for someone else.

In general, the most conservative investments offer the lowest returns but protect your initial investment. As you move up the risk ladder you take on greater price volatility in exchange for potentially higher long-term returns. Cash investments are the least risky, followed by bonds and stocks. Investing in gold is also lucrative has the risk level is low since most countries use gold as their reserve.

Others includes international stock funds, smart beta minimum volatility funds, Real estates Investments funds and many more.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I am a new user on crypto talk.i don't know about many currency exchange plate form.i know only about yo bit.yo bit is more batter faster and secure plate form rather than other.

• +5 1

To invest this time one needs to be careful, because many coins are rising as btc is going up, and if the limite is reached, then dumping will start. If you are to invest I will recommend you find a good coin in the investbox or invest in vminer but investing in gold I know no idea of, you can't invest offline as everyone is luck up in this pandemic as no body will purchase your goods.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

You can make a good profit in this pandemic through a lot of things, you can find a lot of job opportunities on the Internet, for me I am trading cryptocurrencies, with some experience you can earn a lot of money through trading.

• +1 1

During the Corona crisis, investing in cryptocurrencies was the safest option. This forum helped us to keep in touch with the outside world, develop our knowledge and gain from writing useful posts, and I considered the forum a good job while sitting at home.

• +3 1