How do you see new cryptocurrency project? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

How do you see new cryptocurrency project?

New projects are good and useful, especially for people who do not have large capital.The new crypto currency projects must stand in its own and must continue its existence especially if people investing it now. In my opinion, if bitcoin becomes legal I think any project will be good . 

I find the new project the good chance of making investment and putting the money in to the action for the long term and most of the times it works well too.

I say let them come, we will experience scams and all that, but in the end we need this, it is like a war and we need everything we got. Project cryptocurrency is very clear. It just depends on how we are observant in choosing a trusted site. I think the anti acammer has warned us and told us to be more careful now.

There are many people who are very conscious to join different online earning site but most of them don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better protection from any online earning site because when you will Fame in the whole market and your profit will also increases and I also advised to all member to keep well connected on this side then you will be able to do how to take a new project outcomes on it so when you see this then you will invest donated and much more important that you want from any online earning site. 

They may be fraudsters, and they may be greedy, as many of those who aspire to increase their profits quickly, create projects that are not properly studied and are not based on analytical foundations, the end of which is failure, of course.

• +4 1

Today there are nearly 7 thousand digital currencies, not all of them are related to real projects with a suitable and actual use of the blockchain, people create cryptocurrencies only to try their luck ... if it spreads and meets popular, then they are the winners and if not there is no problem, they will try to creat more, but I don't see what The point of all this? Maybe they are honest and maybe it is a fraud and scam project.

You are right friend I am agree with you that there are a lot of scam projects that are deceiving the people therefore we should be careful while selecting any project. 

There are many of these projects that are based on defrauding beginners and taking their money. If you are still new to trading, you must choose known currencies at the beginning until you reach a stage in which you can differentiate between the currency of the strong project or the scam currency

More than 80% new Crypto coins are worthless and they have no value I join different airdrops and bounties programs but unfortunately more than 90% airdrops are  scam and they have no value in market but if you check in the recent days AirDrop like uni swap 1inch safePal its give use revenue to the participant

I am very worried when investing in a new project because it is difficult and there are many fake projects that aim at theft. I hope I will not fall into this kind. 

• +1 1

@Delgboke @khaler @lonamatt These rules are for you and for me as well. Before investing on any project that I search for, I mean that. Follow some steps 1 The owner of the project 2 The investors in the project 3. The credibility of the project on the ground. If it is about cryptocurrencies, then they are often listed on the coinmarketcup website, which shows you all the information you need for risk.
The last thing, if the conditions are met, do not invest beyond your capacity.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The people attract to the offers which say you can get money in short time so we have to know more about the projects and if they are legit or not .

• +2 1

The people attract to the offers which say you can get money in short time so we have to know more about the projects and if they are legit or not .

Many cryptocurrency ventures appear in the market without any stability and then vanish like a ghost. Many projects are launched without a clear future or stock, but many new currencies have become household names as a result of bitcoin. As a result, some crypto projects are outstanding in my opinion, while others are not. Essentially, these initiatives are based on a hit-or-miss strategy.

Every Cryptocurrency project must be solid, powerful, a deep study must be done to see the seriousness of the project that is transmitting. Anything we do superficially can be a failure, which is why both the demand and the supply of this type of digitized currency must be studied.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well I think a number of the newly created coins or projects are a complete scam and aren't going to see the light of the day, this is why it's always important to invest on the reliable coins with better reputation.

It seems that a lot of crypto currencies would not be successful and that is why we should be very careful with the coins that we invest into. Make sure that you have a reason to join the project as the risks are too much especially when you can invest into something more stable like bitcoin and litecoin.

I was exposed to this before and I was deceived and I think that the reason is that I did not study the currency project well, so the project must be studied well before starting in

it.

You have to check their goals .Whatheir they are possible or not.Because if any project make claim of they are gonna built new city on mars in 5 years you have to not believe it .because its impossible now.So always check throughly your selective projects and then make investment.

• +1 1

We need a foolproof cryptocurrency project, and to make money, the best option in my opinion is to get BTC And start investing to advance ourselves and the forum to the best point

• +3 1

There are many projects that were created only for money earning and they disappear when investors gave them own money. But I know that there are a lot of very prospective projects which can really change our life and hope quantity of good projects is bigger.

Many projects are presented, and these projects may be good and beneficial to their investors, but they are also likely to be fraudulent, so we should research carefully before entering into any project.

• +1 1

I think cryptocurrency is great for making money as an outsourcing website so we can earn money by working through it for the future. We want its Bitcoin to grow even more and people benefit from working through cryptocurrency. And the whole world is expecting a better direction.

I see this project as excellent, it seems to me that it is stable, cryptocurrencies are the money of the future, because they are reliable, safe and transactions are simple.

• Useful or interesting 1