How do you see new cryptocurrency project? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

How do you see new cryptocurrency project?

Sometimes I wonder why people just bring up new cryptocurrency project without a clear vision to last in the industry, because I have participated in different cryptocurrency bounty campaign some will reward you for doing task for them, thinking that they will list on exchange they will disappear and the project end up becoming a scammer project. So what do you think? 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Delgboke said:

Sometimes I wonder why people just bring up new cryptocurrency project without a clear vision to last in the industry, because I have participated in different cryptocurrency bounty campaign some will reward you for doing task for them, thinking that they will list on exchange they will disappear and the project end up becoming a scammer project. So what do you think? 

Yes you are right, I myself have come up with a lot of coins that bring new coins without any purpose, so we need to do a lot of research and analysis to invest.

• +1 1

Because they are same people with same scheme that want to scam other people dude, Nowadays not really much good project or bring something new and just same with other cryptocurrency with same purpose too, I prefer investing on existing project that actively developing their project even the price was under 50% ROI rather than invest on new project with same purpose but without clear explanation.

If bitcoin becomes legal I think any project will be good but with some experience of course, many people will use it in defferent fields to grow their country 

• Useful or interesting 1

11 hours ago, Delgboke said:

Because of the greed nature of people wanting to get money easily, they just created a new cryptocurrency project without a clear vision to last in the industry, even though at first it didn't mean to be a scammer. by making a lot of promotions and giving airdrops to investors, but because investors lose because of falling prices, investors sell back the new cryptocurrency project, and eventually they will die or become a scammer.

14 hours ago, Delgboke said:

im a little disappointed indeed about that so because of our support which is in vain and wasted a lot of time , maybe in the future we should be more careful in looking for new project by paying attention to the project reputation , project quality , experience of the teams so that we will not be in vain again to support the new project .

15 hours ago, Delgboke said:

I don't really understand this, it's just that if they just open up a crypto currency project to something without a clear vision it might be very detrimental to them. They may have tried, only unfortunately their project stalled in the middle of the road due to lack of support from investors or the project they built was not very promotional and popular among users of crypto currencies.

Yeah, It's true and I have many such token worth so much but has no value at all because the project is scam. But it's also true that not every one of them get scam,  some project successfully creates many great results and helping investors with their  potentials.

I completely agree with you. If a new project pops up with no clear vision or purpose or real world problem to solve, then it is obvious that they are just out there to scam and steal money from unwitting investors. If you find any coins that are doing this please report them in public forums to raise awareness and help other people not get scammed.

New projects are good and useful, especially for people who do not have large capital. They offer good offers, but you must take advantage of the matter early in order not to be deceived.

THINK POSITIVE

Not all end up as scammer some end up as fail project, the crypto world is not easily trusting new project which bring their down fall

Of course, to bring high profits as a percentage of storing bitcoins. Indeed, today new hype projects are being created and they are highly profitable. From this it should be clarified that it is necessary to create a project to which there would be trust. As trust in the forum, only in arbitration

On 12/10/2019 at 7:49 PM, Delgboke said:

from the first they didn't give a clear vision of their project, it must have been a scam. Current projects are very difficult to grow, so project management must be maximized to be able to attract investors. I see that the project is rarely discussed at this time, the user has also understood about the project scam and how the end of the project.

On 12/11/2019 at 5:00 PM, Kesonie said:

I can't trust all of them, because some of them are just after the money, their project copyrighted some projects purpose,aim and vision , they have no potential at all. This is my opinion no offense.

i agree with you because how tf did we reach almost 5000 coins on coinmarketcap even tho we were at less than 500 coins total in 2016? there are just useless coins listed just for scamming people and they dont even have a project or team members it could just be one guy.

I think in this rush of new projects of crypto currency it is difficult to find good projects. But if you study strongly than you can find best projects

I see their whitepaper and read about everything. I see company management and who is their CEO. After that i choose investing project or non investing project. But i see many ICO are create by fake peoples.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes i am agree too with that. I also have joined almost 70 airdrops in which only 5 to 6 have legit paying or they have good projects. all other projects failed to deliver and also prices of that coin dropped very much from  ICO or IEO  price. Strong studies and good knowledge is well needed to join a bounty or project for investment.

i first check its mission , or why it is built for , and then check for its team member , their history , after that i check their road map and whitepaper 

The new crypto currency projects must stand in his own and must continue its existence especially if people investing it now. Because if that is the case it can destroy the whole image of crypto currency. I think that must be regulated.

• +2 1

I say let them come, we will experience scams and and all that, but in the end we need this, It is like a war and we need everything we got.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Hridoy ahmed said:

Hello In my opinion, the cryptocurrency site is one of the best sites to monetize.  This is a very easy way to sell.  A lot of people are earning on these sites.  So we need to know more about it. If you know better then tell us who

In cryptocurrency you better stick wit few things, let say you are bounty hunter and a trader, gain experience in those fields and stay there.

There are many cryptocurrency project, if those project for develop cryptocurrency are welcome, but if we talk about cryptocurrency project for creating new coins I think is not good there are many coins.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Project cryptocurrency is very clear.  It just depends on how we are observant in choosing a trusted site. I think the anti-acammer has warned us and told us to be more careful now. ( remins onething no easy money those timea all need work hard ) .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/10/2019 at 5:49 PM, Delgboke said:

They are copy cat kind of people who just start copying others.Without making their own vision.After some time they could not handle the pressure and then learn away .Its making very bad image of crypto infront of world.I hope they think before starting new projects.