How do you see new cryptocurrency project? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

How do you see new cryptocurrency project?

The new cryptocurrency projects come to enrich the crypto world, it is good when there is a range of cryptographic possibilities, because that way entrepreneurs have thousands of possibilities to achieve their investment and work objectives. Now you have to be very careful with scammers who create fictitious cryptocurrencies to take money from people, but when cryptocurrencies are real they are welcome and they are very good for the cryptographic system.

Not every cryptocurrency project would turn out to become a successful one. So in my opinion it is best to look whether the positive would give you enough benefits and also whether it is authentic. This way even if the project doesn't have a successful implementation it would give you the payments that you deserve. 

That’s true and I have a lot of tokens worth it but it’s worth nothing because the project is a scam.  But it is also true that not all of them are scams, some projects successfully create many great results and help investors in their potential.

On 12/11/2019 at 1:51 AM, Jimmy said:

Because they are same people with same scheme that want to scam other people dude, Nowadays not really much good project or bring something new and just same with other cryptocurrency with same purpose too, I prefer investing on existing project that actively developing their project even the price was under 50% ROI rather than invest on new project with same purpose but without clear explanation.

Scam projects are so many in the crypto market this is true and i know that crypto market have also a good projects and i just invest in old projects becasue new projects are almost fake and also the new exchanges.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Most are those which go up at starting time but after this. They dumped and die. This is the strategy of new cryptocurrencies projects.

On 12/2/2020 at 10:28 AM, Cryptomint said:

Most are those which go up at starting time but after this. They dumped and die. This is the strategy of new cryptocurrencies projects.

Yes this happens very often and I've even seen projects that are listed in big exchanges do that. It was going to be better in the past if a new coin was listed in Binance and Coinbase and now they are listed there and they only sell coins bring price down 99% and enjoy the money the traders gave them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

16 hours ago, percare said:

Yes this happens very often and I've even seen projects that are listed in big exchanges do that. It was going to be better in the past if a new coin was listed in Binance and Coinbase and now they are listed there and they only sell coins bring price down 99% and enjoy the money the traders gave them.

Of course this comes to us. And one more there entry also wonderful and traders think that this coin will go up and up but the fact is that they scam.

Many new projects are scams and profits cannot be made from them because most of the symbols and money that they provide are valueless and for the project to be successful they must promote their currency and support it until it takes good value in the market.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

There are thousands of useless and worthless cryptocurrencies listed on many exchange and exchange sites, and many of them are just scams, so it's a good idea to do your research before investing.

Yes you are right but this only means you have to make alot of inquiries and extensive research,you have to be discreet and observant in trusted sites.in order to be on safe side and avoid scam just invest on existing projects with clear elucidation,avoid cryptocurrencies project with clear vision.

• +2 1

So many cryptocurrencies projects now becomes a shit coin after a little period of time because they team behind the project are unable to meet their target that's why its will become scammer projects. 

Many are carried away by their emotions, which causes them to invest money in garbage projects, which begin to spread and other unwary ones fall into the offer, to avoid this an investigation should be carried out on the project in question, on who is behind and what are the plans they have for the future.

On 12/10/2019 at 1:49 PM, Delgboke said:

Sometimes I wonder why people just bring up new cryptocurrency project without a clear vision to last in the industry, because I have participated in different cryptocurrency bounty campaign some will reward you for doing task for them, thinking that they will list on exchange they will disappear and the project end up becoming a scammer project. So what do you think? 

I think you have a point, this is my first cryptocurrency project, I have never use any before. I guess many of them fold up because they can't main the project. And many people became victims as a result of this.

• +2 1

5 easy-to-use tools to discover new ICO's and cryptocurrencies

Top ICO List. Top ICO List is your one-stop-shop for discovering potential blockbuster ICOs in the cryptocurrency market. ... 

ICO Bench. ICO Bench is a professional ICO grading website that utilizes crowdsourced ratings from expert crypto traders and crypto experts. ... 

CoinGecko. ... 

Smith + Crown. ... 

Cryptowatch.

Hello everyone, I consider that we should not enter any project lightly, first of all we must do our own analysis or look for a reference of the quality of the project, there are a large number of people who try to obtain benefits by promoting false projects, and not we must fall into that game, we must be very preventive.

• +3 1

On 12/10/2019 at 8:49 AM, Delgboke said:

Sometimes I wonder why people just bring up new cryptocurrency project without a clear vision to last in the industry, because I have participated in different cryptocurrency bounty campaign some will reward you for doing task for them, thinking that they will list on exchange they will disappear and the project end up becoming a scammer project. So what do you think? 

I think that when a project does not have a good vision or strategy, it will surely be a scam, because if there are good projects but after the pre-sale they go away with all our money.

A very important topic, my friend, that I see in this beautiful world a wonderful and successful future for all members who work hard and actively follow this work.

It's great, dear, the new encryption is so cool, it's in my opinion a new world order, modern encryption will take place in all currencies in circulation soon, cryptocurrencies are safer and more transparent, I like it. 

If bitcoin becomes legal I think any project will be good but with some experience of course, many people will use it in defferent fields to grow their country

There are so many new crypto projects coming out , they are literally flooding the space. The problem is that of all these that come out only a handful will have that real and promising project that will survive and grow and possibly become some crypto like the first 50-100 on the list

My friend, there are many projects related to cryptocurrencies, and there are many of them and their differences, but for Lanner himself, I personally see that the currencies or the same projects every time are copies of previous projects and other iterations Thank you

• +1 1

New project are good and is a welcome development to people that are unaware of the project which will be more useful, but the most painful part of the project is that, they made the project just to scam people after investing in it. Which makes it difficult for people to believe in new project these days.

Yeah, It's true and I have many such token worth so much but has no value at all because the project is scam. But it's also true that not every one of them get scam, some project successfully creates many great results and helping investors with their potentials