What will happen if crypto is fully Adopted? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What will happen if crypto is fully Adopted?

The planet has already shrunk to a tiny village, thanks to the internet, and this village is shrinking by the day. For the residents of remote villages, I assume that this development will eventually reach them, but if it does not, they will establish their own mutual exchange system.

On 12/10/2019 at 4:56 PM, Delgboke said:

There are people who living in the remote villages in the different part of the world who are not knowledgeable when it comes to internet talk less of Blockchain, what do you will happen to them if cryptocurrency is fully adopted in the financial system. 

Many countries in the world do not accept crypto.  However, some countries have now adopted crypto. If all the countries in the world adopt it, the demand for crypto will increase, more people will be involved and economic development will accelerate, I think.  .

It is difficult to make a profit from trading and to make a large profit in a market that you believe is difficult to obtain.Many people are still concerned about bitcoin, especially commodity investors, because the best prediction is that bitcoin will contain commodities that must be mined and exchanged.Take a look at what our government is doing; I'm hoping they've made an educated decision about bitcoin.

Bitcoin is getting popularity and acceptance from all over the world but as you mentioned it is still unknown to most parts and countries of the world so These countries should understand it's important before getting too late for it.

I think that this will be good for all of us because it will cause a significant increase in the prices of cryptocurrencies, and it will become easy to trade these currencies, in addition to that we can use them to buy and sell many products.