What will happen if crypto is fully Adopted? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What will happen if crypto is fully Adopted?

There are people who living in the remote villages in the different part of the world who are not knowledgeable when it comes to internet talk less of Blockchain, what do you will happen to them if cryptocurrency is fully adopted in the financial system. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Crypto has already been accepted in many countries, and if fully adopted, crypto will increase demand further and there will be radical changes in the transaction, and there is a huge potential for coins to rise.

• +1 1

They only adopt blockchain technology, bitcoin still need government decision where place to replace crypto, as currency, commodity, index or what?. Many people still worry about bitcoin, specially when they are investor in commodity because the best guess is bitcoin include commodity, need to mining and can sell in market. Let see our government do, i hope they have wise assessment about bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

19 hours ago, Delgboke said:

There are people who living in the remote villages in the different part of the world who are not knowledgeable when it comes to internet talk less of Blockchain, what do you will happen to them if cryptocurrency is fully adopted in the financial system. 

I really wish to see thia happen because we will see more people using crypto as means of payment and it would be more secure and we will have no banks controlling the system but at the same time we will lose the volatility in bitxoin.. 

• +2 1

Someone should teach them how it works using crypto. I think fiat money should be existed in the future just for people who don't have a knowledge about cryptos.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

If the cryptotalk is fully adopted there will be radical change in the financial market.The demand of bitcoin will be high.And there will be many change which will effect the financial market.

On 12/10/2019 at 5:56 PM, Delgboke said:

So maybe adopting blockchain technology and applying it to the financial system by changing fiat into cryptocurrency. Citizens must develop to adjust the technology, inevitably there must be education about the new system from goverment.

On 12/11/2019 at 1:12 PM, Kiryaz said:

bitcoin prices will certainly be higher than now, because the demand for bitcoin will be higher whereas the distribution of bitcoin will decrease because every few years blockhalving will occur

yea the price will skyrocket after this adoption because there will be high demand and we will be lucky to have bitcoin in our wallets.

As per my thinking that crypto will not adopt the market so quickly because every country or nation make it policy to hold up its command on currency and look to people that how people deal with it

Right now crypto is not for everyone yet, but sooner or later crypto will spread all over the world. right now some countries already accepted crypto currency and supporting it already. when the crypto is fully adopted, then all people can eat 3 times a day.

Yes you are right according to a report only 1 percent of world population is using crypto if 10 or 20 percent come in to play think what will happen? Crypto have very bright future ahead increase your portfolio and hold tightly for future

Yes it is but Some say, adopting cryptocurrency will not be an easy task because there are still obstacles that need to be overcome by this asset class.anyway this is good sign for cryptocurrency

You understand the problem of being fully accepted in any way, but certainly accepting full must still use cash but how can the bot, I hope that the countries that accept it will be great success.

Actually this is only true for 100 countries in the world I'm sure it will multiply 100 lanes of coinmartketcap value, because that will have legal protection to protect every transaction or market will be truly civilized.

It cryptos are fully adopted there will be a big changes in every country and specially more easy to do transactions,and most important thing many will get rich especially those who are holding a bags of cryptos.

19 hours ago, Moneykiller said:

already many big companies like Google and YouTube started their project of adopting cryptos.with the passage of time everyone will adopt this cryptos.

But still I have not seen any project of google and YouTube which they have started through crypto but maybe in future they will start.

We will see new financial product based new technology and will kill many competitor in economic world. This time bitcoin is more like threat for currency but is not, people only need to see from our side. That's why education need to open mindset about bitcoin, keep trying and i hope crypto will accept around the world.

The best thing i will see Bitcoin price will skyrocket. Bitcoin will be the most profitable currency in the world. That is happen if company and country adopt Bitcoin in their financial system. The demand of Bitcoin will so high, but the supply is really limited. Bitcoin can't duplicated, so for the seller that is big advantage they can sell it really expensive.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

There is no question that if the cryptocurrency is fully accepted, it will become too pro, it will become a trend all over the world, we will see its true value in the future of the world. this century

The dollar may collapse and this will undermine the financial system of the world. Bitcoin will take the first positions and this is very good news. 

On 12/19/2019 at 5:34 AM, Yanadia said:

Yes it is but Some say, adopting cryptocurrency will not be an easy task because there are still obstacles that need to be overcome by this asset class.anyway this is good sign for cryptocurrency

so many obstacles indeed and it wont be easy to work with the governments and regulation as well, which is why i prefer bitcoin to stay just the way it is now. completely free.

• +1 1

Crypto is now most profitable currency and many countries are accepting it. many people live in village and they may not know about crypto but when it will be adopted then they also know about it.

When crypto will be totally adopted then the village people will be aware about the block chain and crypto market and they also will be engaged in crypto market.

Many people do jobs in his offices and college teaching so those people salary is high. So they should need to invest unneeded money to bitcoin.

Cryptography has already been accepted in many countries, and will soon be accepted in the rest, because it is developing steadily. And if it is fully accepted, then it will increase even greater demand for itself, which means that there will be a huge increase in coins. I am glad that this will happen, because I also do this.