Withdraw btc from Yobit - Page 10 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Withdraw btc from Yobit

So I advise you to chage your earned BTC with other trading pairs with stable coins like XRP. Withdrawal fee of XRP is very less there. You can also change BTC into ETH because withdrawal fee of ETH is also very less. You can chose which one is best suit to you.

Yes, the transaction fees for the exchange of bitcoin in yobit.net platform if too high on the site. The charges is 0.0012

Do this dear friend, trade your bitcoins to other coin which you have its wallet... Then withdraw for a small fee from the coin which you have traded to, i use litecoin which has very small fee but i don't know about other coins.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

26 minutes ago, Maximi444 said:

The best way for me is to first convert bitcoins to ripples and then convert or delete them. I think this is the lowest way for you to withdraw money with the lowest commission.

Ripples!!, ain't ripples on blockchain.com, i think i will be wthdrawing on eipples did not think of it before?

On 12/11/2019 at 12:41 AM, BatR70 said:

I usually use XRP, its rate is 0.5 xrp about $ 0.11 and the transaction is almost instantaneous.

But I think to exchange BTC in the yobit.net exchange site you have to pay 0.0012 to complete the transaction on the platform

On 12/10/2019 at 4:12 PM, PiroSense said:

XRP has minimal fees. You could also try in ETH. Both offers smaller fees than Bitcoin. Just make sure that the address you're sending to matches with your cryptocurrency of choice.

Bitcoin have a higher withdrawal fee from yobit. I suggest if you want to withdraw your bitcoin from yobit convert it in etherium or ripple since the withdrawal fee from those cryptocurrency is lower than bitcoin. 

24 minutes ago, realestate said:

Yobit is very simply to using and withdraw money from cryptotalk to yobit. First you have to go the main site of yobit.net and choose to signup and conncet you cryptotalk email id and enjoy.

Purchase Ethereum furthermore there, Ethereum operation will cost you are actually more cost effective compared with bitcoin, basically near 0. 00000000500 ETH, May very well sometimes bought and sold.

3 hours ago, Aldimastok90 said:

I Think, the withdrawal BTC from yobit.net is easy but the transaction charge is higher So it could be smarter in case you withdraw dogecoin it has very much fewer transaction charges it could be better desire. you can withdrawal Doge, LTC, or XRP very low fee. Good luck.

Firstly, you need to know that Yobit is a Cryptocurrency exchange site.  You have to register your personal information on the site due to it been centralized. After your registration is completed and confirmed, you'll have access to wallets of all the Cryptocurrencies been traded on Yobit.

3 hours ago, goa82124 said:

Firstly, you need to know that Yobit is a Cryptocurrency exchange site.  You have to register your personal information on the site due to it been centralized. After your registration is completed and confirmed, you'll have access to wallets of all the Cryptocurrencies been traded on Yobit.

I Think, the withdrawal BTC from yobit.net is easy but the transaction charge is higher So it could be smarter in case you withdraw dogecoin it has very much fewer transaction charges it could be better desire. you can withdrawal Doge, LTC, or XRP very low fee. Good luck.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:09 PM, Moneykiller said:

if you want to withdraw btc from yobit you need to keep a huge btc in the wallet because transaction fee high comparatively then other coins.

The fee for Dash is 0.002 Dash, which is less than a dollar at the current rates as compared to about $8 for bitcoin.  There may be other coins with lower fees, but I'm actually stacking Dash right now so that's the one I'm going with

On 12/10/2019 at 4:48 PM, Eer Hermanto said:

That is also what I might ask when I don't know which Coins / Tokens are low cost, I also found the answer in this forum, and I chose Litecoin, the fee was taken 0.002 LTC, success for you and me

It's normal i think but if you want cheaper fee try some alternative coin. Currently i'm using some altcoin like Litecoin, Dash, Bitcoin Cash for withdrawing and the fee was really low (2000-5000 Satoshi) You can try it mate if you think btc fee was too high.

2 hours ago, Arif345 said:

Purchase Ethereum furthermore there, Ethereum operation will cost you are actually more cost effective compared with bitcoin, basically near 0. 00000000500 ETH, May very well sometimes bought and sold.

At the present moment Yobit. After you have how to mine bitcoin on mac cpu for mining rig on the actions, you will then pivx masternode returns masternode could not allocate vin given a cool-down time clock until your next freebie

Currently if someone want to withdraw from yobit and don't want to give high fees then still options available for him as try to withdraw in litecoin if its not good then perfect money or payeer both have good options as both have very less fees just withdraw and then sell them on localbitcoin or any reputable site or exchange and have your bitcoin without any problem.

Waves right now has the lowest withdrawl fee. I think it is 0,002waves. Although their trading pair with btc has a significant spread sometimes and you might need to wait for hours for you buy order to be filled, if you don't want to buy at high price.

On 12/10/2019 at 3:23 PM, Loly said:

I want to withdraw sim btc from Yobit but bitcoin fees is very high!

What is the best currency to convert btc to it and withdraw from Yobit with the lowest fees? Can you help me please? 

Not much only bit high because binance exchange has 100,000 satlshi and yobit exchange fee is only 120,000satoshi. If you want to save high fee then convert btc to ltc. 

On 12/10/2019 at 12:23 PM, Loly said:

I want to withdraw sim btc from Yobit but bitcoin fees is very high!

What is the best currency to convert btc to it and withdraw from Yobit with the lowest fees? Can you help me please? 

use waves or ltc to withdraw less than trx or even btc. All the best good luck...

I recommend using Litecoin or xrp to make withdrawals those cryptocurrencies have a pretty low fees and we can take advantage of it to not lose our money in commissions, we can also withdraw in USD to the payeer wallet. 

Retirar btc de yobit es lo mejor aunque considero que las comisiones son un poco alta, conparadas con otros intercambiadores, me han dicho de unos pero es un proceso la parte de la verificacion, que dicen ustedes?

The best currency to convert btc to I think is dogecoin or ripple, even any coin except bitcoin, bitcoin is very expensive.

This is a very good thing. That means people have withdrawals from yobit. I will soon make my post to 100 to start receiving bitcoin and withdraw it. 

You can exchange bitcoin for litecoin and withdraw it through it, it has the smallest Commission of all cryptocurrencies on the exchange.

On 28.02.2020 at 01:25, hacomti said:

XRP has negligible expenses. You'll too attempt in ETH. Both offers littler expenses than Bitcoin. Fair make beyond any doubt that the address you're sending to matches along with your cryptocurrency of choice.

in my choice for you: you will change over it to dogecoin and afterward on you'll incognito it to others such as btc, ripple or litecoin. in any case the primary address is: you need to form pull back to where? to change over it cash cost? or to contribute or exchanging in other stages? on the off chance that you need to pull back to change over it cash, at that point i will recommend to trade yobit btc to USD and  at that point pull back it.

bitcoin withdrawal in yobit is indeed high,it cost 120000 satoshis so better convert it on xrp which cost only 0.5 xrp or around 1000+ satoshis only. litecoin,dogecoin and ethereum is also has low fee,so its up to you.

It is very easy to withdraw bitcoin from the yobit exchange site, it takes 0.0012 satoshi fee to withdraw bitcoin, and the transaction is completed very quickly in 10 minutes, this exchange site looks very good to me for fast payment.

In yobit exchanger withdrawal fees of bitcoin is very high.You need 0.0012 btc for withdrawal fees.This is very high amount.You can convert btc to other currency then you can withdraw.

it is a very easy to withdraw your btc  with yobit. yobit has very unique features to withdraw. btc can be convert into many other coins with the help of yobit

Withdraw fee of btc from yobit exchange is 120000 satoshi and binance charge 100,000 sotoshi from us. So if we compare with binance exchange then fee of yobit exchange is not much high. 

Bitcoin has a high withdraw fees, 10$. Thats because I sell my BTCs to fiat and withdraw 

Edited by energyl33t

I also use yobit. Frist we transfer btc into ltc and then can withdraw. It’s process is not so hard.          

You're right, Bitcoin withdrawal  fee is too big, why not try Litecoin or Ethereum Classic and I think its commission is low

Bitcoin is very costly you must have to choose other currencies for coin exchange they ask for a low tax then bitcoin so you have to choose other currencies so you will get more money.