Withdraw btc from Yobit - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Withdraw btc from Yobit

I want to withdraw sim btc from Yobit but bitcoin fees is very high!

What is the best currency to convert btc to it and withdraw from Yobit with the lowest fees? Can you help me please? 

Edited by Loly

Yes if you want withdraw from your Yobit account choose other cryptocurrencies than Bitcoin, because Bitcoin withdraw fees is very high, I recommend you Ethereum(ETH) or Ripple(XRP).

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

XRP has minimal fees. You could also try in ETH. Both offers smaller fees than Bitcoin. Just make sure that the address you're sending to matches with your cryptocurrency of choice.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin have a higher withdrawal fee from yobit. I suggest if you want to withdraw your bitcoin from yobit convert it in etherium or ripple since the withdrawal fee from those cryptocurrency is lower than bitcoin. 

Well I personally use ltc to convert into. Cause we all know that the transaction fee of the litecoin is really low and whenever I get payment from crypto talk I convert them into litecoin and send them to my main wallet address! I think you should try it too! 

It's normal i think but if you want cheaper fee try some alternative coin. Currently i'm using some altcoin like Litecoin, Dash, Bitcoin Cash for withdrawing and the fee was really low (2000-5000 Satoshi) You can try it mate if you think btc fee was too high.

1 hour ago, Loly said:

What is the best currency to convert btc to it and withdraw from Yobit with the lowest fees? Can you help me please? 

Indeed yes,

bitcoin withdrawal from yobit has accompanied by high fees, personally the last time i withdraw crypto from yobit, i converted my btc to dash the withdraw dash to my wallet, or you can try ltc.

It is most advantageous to output via TRX, LTC, ETC. I withdraw through BTC, do not waste time exchanging. Withdraw is very fast.

I prefer withdraw converting my money in Litecoin or Ripple. There are very low fees in these blockchain networks and it is comfortable for me to use coins like these

2 hours ago, Loly said:

I usually withdraw my funds in yobit through ripple (xrp) the fee is only 0.5 xrp it is only around 1500 satoshis so you can save more satoshis if you use xrp in withdrawing your funds.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

2 hours ago, Loly said:

in my option for you: you may convert it to dogecoin and later on you can covert it to others such as btc, ripple or litecoin. however the first question is: you want to make withdraw to where? to convert it cash price? or to invest or trading in other platforms? if you want to withdraw to convert it cash, then i will suggest to exchange yobit btc to USD and  then withdraw it.

well , you hve too many options if you want to withdrawl your money , you can withdrawl with usd to your perfect money  or you want to withdrawl to an exchange use ; xvg , doge , ltc , eth . 

I usually withdraw with fiat money and to the wallet directly. If you need to withdraw not in bitcoin, then it is better to look at which coins the commission for withdrawal is less, thereby comparing.

Withdraw on BTC is much easier, you can withdraw your BTC balance with a click on withdraw from your wallet, but it is good to know that if you want to withdraw BTC on Yobit site, you have to pay 0.00120000 fee.

1 hour ago, sdsonjoy50 said:

Withdraw on BTC is much easier, you can withdraw your BTC balance with a click on withdraw from your wallet, but it is good to know that if you want to withdraw BTC on Yobit site, you have to pay 0.00120000 fee.

Yes your information is true but to me the same problem seems to be that if the BTC was too high for this exchange site, we would all have to pay a lot of BTC fees for BTC.

You can use altcoin like Litecoin and Tron, for me the cheapest and fastest way is Litecoin for withdrawal on yobit exchange.

I've been using Dash to withdraw funds from yobit, and I agree the withdrawal fee for bitcoin is way too high.

The fee for Dash is 0.002 Dash, which is less than a dollar at the current rates as compared to about $8 for bitcoin.  There may be other coins with lower fees, but I'm actually stacking Dash right now so that's the one I'm going with.

It's too bad yobit had to set that fee so high.  It definitely doesn't take 0.0012 btc to send you your bitcoin if you want to withdraw it.

Well for me I use usd to withdraw to my bank, and if you don't have any account in some banks like payeer I think you should convert it to dogecoin maybe it will be lower

I usually use XRP, its rate is 0.5 xrp about $ 0.11 and the transaction is almost instantaneous.

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

14 hours ago, Loly said:

This is just a suggestion from me, you better not withdraw your Bitcoin right now, just gather results from the Cryptotalk forum, if prices go up, change some of your Bitcoin to USD, and vice versa if prices go down you buy Bitcoin using USD. and you will make profit. But if you have no other choice to withdraw Bitcoin, you should first convert it to Altcoin like Eth, BCH or Dogecoin so that the lowest fees. Good luck.

14 hours ago, tienda said:

Yes if you want withdraw from your Yobit account choose other cryptocurrencies than Bitcoin, because Bitcoin withdraw fees is very high, I recommend you Ethereum(ETH) or Ripple(XRP).

ethereum fee is around 0.005 eth, but that's more tolerable. or if not other than etherum and ripple, you can also doge.

Some people use LTC ( like me ) because has low fee for withdraw process just 0.0200 per transaction. You can use dogecoin and eth also but I see some people not withdraw their btc but wait until reach their limit. Meaning their profit use for reduce fee, very good idea but need time.

Yes you can pull it into ethe in your yobit account. yes I can only suggest it because I also do it. for me diyobit is the cheapest way to exchange. maybe you need to hear recommendations from others here.

You can sell your bitcoin and buy some ripple because it has a low fees to withdraw it and also it has a low value for now so it will be have a low price will deducted to your coins.

17 hours ago, Loly said:

oh come on you guys please search previous topics before you start a new one because this question has been asked so many times and the answers are always the same!