Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job? - Page 32 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job?

I wouldn't take the cryptocurrency thing as a business or work as such, because due to the inesability of the market it is very difficult to maintain a profitable salary (unless you are a millionaire) for all the best you better take it alone as a hobby and try to get the most out of it in the future.

Yeah we can choose if we invest in proper heavy amount of money then money will flow to you and you can treat like a full time job.in our lives jobs is everything you can choose any job in the digital world

At the moment I don't think it is an option to work in profitable crypto. Because you have to have income in other ways. You have to have another source of extra income and take crypto investments as a possibility that in the future will be more profitable. Because if you put all your income in cryptocurrency investments you have the risk of losing all your money in an instant and that is not good. Nor should you have that as a dream, because how can it be that digital currencies can also be ruin if all the nations of the world decide to ban them and take them illegally and any individual who trades with them go to jail. I think we should take cryptocurrencies with care, but thinking that they can be a way out in the future.

I am currently studying at the university in the 4th year of the Faculty of Applied Mathematics. I like what I'm learning, now cryptocurrency is more like a hobby for me which is also very interesting to me. I think in the near future I will decide what I will do in the future on a regular basis

Yes i would but as for now no as for the situation is really bad and i dont wanna be even bothered in this situation as covid just keeps getting worse doesnt matter if economy changes it still adjusts in covid problems.

1 hour ago, norbercripto said:

My main source of income right now comes from cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin. Lately I am looking for good returns in DEFI and to a lesser extent in Airdops. You can make a living from this but it is true that you have to have other sources of income. I say this for years like 2018 where the correction was so strong that cryptos had.

It is good to be able to make money with cryptocurrencies, this year the best profits were the DEFis, the growth was very large from March to August. We are now witnessing a market correction and hopefully the last 2 months of the year will be a good price point. I think the most important thing is to have other sources of income, because a trader does not live only from that. You also have to have income from selling trading courses, teaching other people, or just making videos on YouTube. I think just having trading income and making a living from it is very difficult, at least for me.

It is possible to make money on cryptocurrency, but it is impossible to say how much because of instability of crypto market. I think crypto should not be substituted with a full time at present. its possible you waste a huge amount of money or gain a lot which affect your future.

Cryptocurrencies are a business where large and small investors can participate and of course you can work with cryptocurrencies full time and live from your activities with cryptocurrencies, you only have to locate the activities that are going to be carried out and the possible investments that you should make to generate the income necessary to lead a decent life.

Of course, several of us accept that working with cryptocurrencies can be full time and dedication, you simply have to know the concepts to start producing with trading or other forms.

Crypto is my full time job, I earn only in blockchain industry for last years. It is not easy, sometimes it is unstable and you get little, but if you are lucky you cover your expenses including those periods when you can't earn much. However, I'm not a trader or investor, I earn my salary by marketing, so most of my work is freelance and entrepreneurship, with the only difference that I usually get paid not on a paypal but on a crypto wallet.

Edited by bubbalex
  • +1 1
  • +5 2

I prefer to keep my job, and devote some hours to crypto, which I am very interested in.
To devote myself completely to crypto, I would have to have a good amount of money to invest, and that is not my case.

I prefer to keep my job, and devote some hours to crypto, which I am very interested in.
To devote myself completely to crypto, I would have to have a good amount of money to invest, and that is not my case.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/14/2020 at 10:15 AM, Andrew Thebe said:

Yes especially if you invest wisely it can be so many people eg me this phase were there were lock downs l survived on cryptocurrency so it has proved to me that l can if l invest right

Sure mate as long as cryptocurrency is generating some profits for us through investments then it can be the best option over a job that doesn't meet our requirements and in my case I'm not employed yet but at least with crypto and the help of this forum I'm surviving. @Gideon$ will agree with me on this one.

• +1 1

I think that at the moment working on cryptocurrencies is a great thing for me, especially since I have not found a suitable job so far, and as long as digital currencies bring me good profits, I am ready to work on them for the longest  period until the appropriate job is found to ensure retirement because working on cryptocurrencies in it Too many risks

Yes, but this is like a university where you have to prepare a lot, know many application tools and begin to have a comprehensive knowledge of the market, without prejudice to the most important thing that is practice.

I see it as very unstable to have only cryptocurrency work. It is not yet known how much strength they will have. In case you decide that, you should focus on BTC for stability and other cryptocurrencies as risk. I would not dedicate myself 100% to cryptocurrencies, but I do believe that you have to have a part of the investment in them

You can choose the world of cryptocurrency as a full time since it is one of the greatest benefits you will get economically. As long as you know what to invest in.

Crypto is a great market and in this market so many peoples are enter and they trade in it and i also join this market as a full time job becasue crypto market is going to be soon make a great high and it can change my life like those peoples whose change already in the last bull.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes I plan to devote the rest of my life to cryptocurrency since I am a housewife this is optimal for me you can take care of children and the house and at the same time work for yourself there are huge prospects for this industry

This can happen if the requirements are met. This means a very good wage that will allow you to have a good money for many years and not need to work for money and pension. This would be a wage two to three times from what you get paid for your job today.

• +1 1

Je vais choisir la crypto-monnaie comme emploi à temps partiel pour le moment car je travaille sur des sites indépendants. La crypto-monnaie est un excellent travail. De nombreux sites cryptographiques sont légitimes et fiables. Yobit est également un excellent échange de confiance et légitime pour le trading.

No I don't think that I can beacuse years have passed and my total profit is less than from a full time job. It can happen if some people risk more but will reduce the chances of earning something as you can also lose. So for me it is not a job.

• +1 1

I am still learning about crypto world. And i have lot to learn in crypto world. 

So when i am become expert and good trader in cryptocurrency i would definitely take cryptocurrency as a full time job. 

I know a person who is good at trading in cryptocurrency, and he is working full time in cryptocurrency, and making good profit. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day