Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job?

There are many people that deal with cryptocurrencies as a full-time job and they have many sites and many activities on the Internet but at the same time there are many people that deal with cryptocurrencies as a hobby or secondary work

• +2 1

On 12/10/2019 at 12:23 PM, Benjamin said:

Well, i will suggest that you can used bitcoin as a full time corporate job because ut has a high value profit and many people are interested in this coin, it takes the top 1 on the rankings so that you can be never worried for bitcoin.

There have special hours that's many traders are use to trade with profitable, so that if you choose it to be your full time job, you'll be loosing too much time free because you cannot trade whole day.

• -1 1

You can choose crypto to be a full time job if you're confidently enough that you will be success someday by your skills in this field. In my opinion, having your own job that is not in virtual. Can make you gain some friends that you can lean on. My answer is, it depends on the person.

9 minutes ago, MarsDota2 said:

You can but you still don't know maybe because you don't have enough knowledge yet so I recommend you to stick with crypto talk and learn more about crypto currency so that you can make crypto currency as your full time job.

It seems don't understand what I am trying to say, I am quite aware that Cryptocurrency give good income more than many jobs in the world but sometimes you have to stay patient with the market if you really want to make good profit and if at all I make it a full time job without any other alternative job then I will not have any source of income but what if I have another job out there, then I will use that one as my source of income for the main time before my invested coins rise in price, two head is better than one head my friend.

Yes, I can choose the cryptocurrency as a full time job because we can work from home in any time as our desired and even earn more or equal to other corporative jobs. So, I can choose cryptocurrency as full time job.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For now I am still holding on to my day job while Cryptos related activities is on a part time basis, I would have wish to actively or fully involved in Cryptos but the unstable conditions is not very encouraging. Fortunately, I have another job that brings me satisfaction and which I like. I say fortunately, because I know how difficult it is to work with cryptocurrencies for those who do it all the time.

• +4 1

On 12/10/2019 at 8:57 PM, SyntaxEr. said:

Yes you can choose crypto as your full-time job especially if you have some skills and knowledge about programming you are warm welcome here to crypto.

If you have enough knowledge in cryptoworld then you can make it as a full time job because you can use what you know for you to money earn here. 

• +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 12/10/2019 at 4:18 PM, Delgboke said:

We are in a world people desire to work in oil company, banking firm and while others choose to in different organizations been a corporate office jobs just to answer am working in so so company, but can you choose crypto as full time corporate job? 

To make crypto a full-time job, in my opinion right now it can't be done, because in my opinion if you only rely on crypto as your main income, I think it's difficult, besides that crypto work is also uncertain, even it will make my family's economy disrupted. . Better to do crypto work as additional work.

You can use cryptocurrency as full time job if you are earning good profit from it compare to your job. As i know if you know how to use and manage cryptocurrency you can earn big amount of money. So if you have that opportunity of earning big with crypto why you should miss the chance to me i will grab it.

My answer is yes because cryptocurrency is a good source of income during this pandemic times where some physical work is not acceptable at this time. 

Also cryptoworld has a better future for sure. 

Edited by Dark_Sky
  • +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Crypto is the great business and if we can join this as a full time job we can make good money through this, just to trade in it so many peoples will make huge amount of money in this market and also they skip their jobs when they join this business. Crypto market is the life changing business.

BetFury                                                   

It really depends, but it is good to diversify, if having other means to earn income other than crypto, it will be good and ideal, you will be more secure. 

Cryptocurrency obiviously is a good source of income. But due to one reason crypto could not be your main source thats is Unstable fact. Hopefully no one wants a unstable source.

I cite an example, being a trader and living from trading. Well, this still requires preparation and not venturing into the market without any knowledge. many have failed and burned their accounts. As in all work, you have to be responsible.

Crypto currencies are very profitable for me so i can choose them to be my main job without any doubt. There are even large business owners who are earning a lot of money every day but 80% of their income comes from crypto.

Crypto market is a great market and in this market we can change our life and through this market so many peoples will change their life and they don,t need the job now becasue they make good profit then the job peoples. So the full time crypto is the best idea.

BetFury                                                   

Sometimes i prefer because it is easy to earn cryptos from home and you dont have to go to the office.  But sometimes it is hard because we cannot able to find any authentic source unless we have enough knowledge about crypto world. It will be more risky if we trade blindly in crypto market.          

I would say that I think anyone can take crypto currency as their futime job. Because at present crypto currency price is much higher. Yes, but if you have the right idea about crypto currency and how to earn it, then you will take crypto currency as a full time job. Otherwise, it could be a place of profit for you.

On 12/10/2019 at 5:18 PM, Delgboke said:

We are in a world people desire to work in oil company, banking firm and while others choose to in different organizations been a corporate office jobs just to answer am working in so so company, but can you choose crypto as full time corporate job? 

At this time if pandemic still continues then possible for me to make the crypto as my full time job because during this time this is my first source of income.

Some works are currently stop because of the pandemic that's why earning here is very helpful. 

• +1 1

You have to spend all day for crypto So I don't like whole puri We can easily reflect and handle our crypto in a short amount of time so I don't waste the whole time for crypto I can handle this task very easily, it doesn't take much time for me to handle it. Once I understand it, it seems really easy.

On 12/10/2019 at 5:18 PM, Delgboke said:

Ofcourse buddy,  working on cryptocurrencies can be your full-time job if you would choose to. However, compared to the normal jobs, like those on offices or any jobs that needs your prescence and manpower, earnings on cryptocurrencies are not guaranteed. It is very risky since you could lose some of your money. On the otherhand, you will lose nothing if you just offered your services or you joined different campaigns, those that deposits of money are not needed. On trading or gambling, that's where you could lose your money. But it could give you good profit if you did well.

• +3 1

I think cryptocurrency does not have vast profits so we can't choose it as full time job. But it has great probability as it has come out with new things.So we can't accept it as the major source of income rather we can take it as the second source of income.

According to my observation it would be turn into a dump idea to take this work professional way. May be you can consider it a secondary wok. 

I am unemployed and now the cryptocurrency has become like my full-time job, I spent my time here. I want to work on digital currencies forever. But I don't think I'm going to get a full time job in encryption. Although in the future I will not be a full time job.

• +3 1

I cann't choose it as my full time job because I'm a student and i have to study. But i choose it as my part time job. Besides my study i like to earn cryptos. But you can make it as your corporate job because now a days cryptos have a big demand and it will give you high profit