Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job?

As we know that crypto is full of various comprehensive ideas so choosing the crypto as a full time job is proved to be great experience in terms of earn a lot. So more or less then half time should be given to the crypto.

Now there is no need to invest a lot to earn a lot, now I can not make big investments in cryptocurrency. I think that in about 5 years I will save a lot of money and be able to devote myself completely to cryptocurrency and make good investments.

It would be very nice to place full-time jobs related to the world of cryptography and bitcoin currency, and we can consider working in this forum part-time and I hope that it will become full-time in the field of encryption

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can feel better working eight hours offline with others.  It is more open than the front of the computer screen.  We need great service for our land in order to work full time.  At the same time it is necessary to join the Globe.

We can but look what just happened. The price just plummed because of the virus so thats why even crypto is so unstable that its risky to use it.

Yes i can choose crypto currency as my main job because i earn profit there and i can use my earnings to do something great in my life. I have goals and i will reach them by investing in crypto currency.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Certainly I cannot, I have my real business and cryptocurrency is a hobby for me and I enjoy dealing with it and trading and sometimes I make some profits and sometimes I lose a little, but I enjoy being part of the cryptocurrency community.

Crypto has really been a capable job as to substain solely on it, as not even a job out there pays their users on Crypto,that's why Cryptocurrencies are earned in the internet it bought. To either invest or pay services

I work in cryptocurrencies and in the Cryptotalk forum as a part-time job that cannot be dealt with as a full-time because at any moment we may be exposed to deleting posts and a lot of threat it is unstable

BetFury                                                   

Currently yes I can choose cryptocurrency as a full time job since finding employment in government institutions here is slightly difficult and if employed then it was going to be my secondary source of income.

On 12/12/2019 at 8:51 PM, David Warner said:

No i never take cryptocurrency as my full  time job,because i think it will not given me a lot of money,in my country it’s so mouch popular,and i enjoy it as my part time job.     

But i take it as a full time job becasue i am a jobless person and i try so much time to get the job but i am fail every time and now i start to work in the crypto amrket and i get good amount of money in the market through this business and this is best for me.

BetFury                                                   

At the moment, I had to leave work because of the coronavirus epidemic. Cryptocurrencies are my hope for financial prosperity. Now I will be engaged in cryptocurrencies all day. 1.5 $ I will receive on the forum. This is not enough. It is necessary to master strategies for trading cryptocurrencies.

I don't think I can choose cryptocurrency as a full time job, I have a good job that I am into it, so it will be better for me to have them both together

Without any doubt,I can do crypto work as my full time work. I love so much this forum that i love working  in this forum all the time. Crypto currencies are the best currencies to work for. This forum gives us the limited currencies and it is also a legit website. I can do this as my all time job. 

I think that Yes, some people do, they sit in front of the computer every day and earn money from trading cryptocurrency.

Quite frankly, I did not find any work on the ground, I wanted to do a respectable job from which I earn respectable money, but I searched a lot until I gave up and stopped searching, and I am glad that I work here to divide my time and write during the day in order to earn a little money.

Just now, Lebowski said:

You can work and make money with Bitcoin , buy it depends on how much money and time you invest in it.

If you are interested in it's great because there are happening tons of things and daily news , so you can make money also and won't be bored

But my friend, I'm always bored when i have to wait for days fir my order, very depressing.

Yes, working through cryptocurrencies can be considered as a full job, but you need good capital in order to achieve an acceptable profit

Life is great and enjoy it

Yeah, I want to choose cryptocurrency full time. I prefer crypto more than my job. Crypto is the only way to make easy money. Here we can do things our own way. No one has to be in control. I can make money by doing business but the best is to hold on. The crypto market is not stable, but we can get a lot of profit because of the fluctuations in prices, we invest less.

At the moment, I think not, even if I work for a whole month and try to earn on cryptocurrency, I will not be able to earn even $ 400.

Perhaps, when I have good capital and enough experience to manage it, I will adopt crypto as full time corporate job

Edited by Zezo

1 hour ago, hasdasdaw07 said:

Everyone can make money from cryptocurrencies, but for cryptocurrencies to make money full time, you need knowledge and experience about it. Especially good capital to earn high profits every month. Learn and get started

There must be determination and be consistent in what is learned in the crypto world. most people have given up halfway through, who knows they will succeed with a few more steps.

Many of the people have chosen crypto as a full time job, although there are many risks that are associated with this. First of all there is no sense of consistent income as there is no guarantee that you will be able to make a profit everyday, making your revenue very unstable. Secondly, there is a lack of places that accept crypto and therefore your spending options are limited. And lastly, the market is very volatile and you may end up losing everything if the crypto market goes under.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 4/3/2020 at 1:04 PM, hasdasdaw07 said:

Everyone can make money from cryptocurrencies, but for cryptocurrencies to make money full time, you need knowledge and experience about it. Especially good capital to earn high profits every month. Learn and get started

By investing USD worth of 1 BTC, anyone can earn decent profit in crypto but 1 BTC worth around $7000 and you have to work first to earn this big capital to start crypto trading. With the help of a suitable job, you can earn it in 2 months. If you trade smartly, you can earn $100 per day with $7000 capital which translates into $3000 per month which is enough to be called a full time job. But never leave your work because formal jobs are more sustainable than crypto trading and you can satisfy your daily needs when crypto market enters bearish runs.