Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job?

There are many users who use Cryptocurrency as their full time job, it just because many people has lots of interests in trading and exchanging of currencies and for that they have to be regularly connected with it so that they could able to know the current market price of such coins and thereby more or less investment could be done. 

On 1/19/2020 at 11:38 AM, Sourav43 said:

I want to work on cryptocurrencies forever. But I don't think I'll get a fulltime job in crypto. Because the government of our country is unaware of this. If there was such a thing in our country, I would definitely join.

Yeah me too, it is so easy to make money with cryptocurrency, as long as you know what you are doing you will make money right from in the comfort of you home and work at anytime you pleases.

i think it's depend. because everyone are not think same way.defernt perso defernt thinkin.if you ask me my ans is no.i like to do this job in my free time.for my free time it's a earning point but for full time i don't agree.there is no security. 

This is not possible because you do not know the amount of daily profit, in some days you win a lot and in some days you lose a little.

Just now, Ismail12 said:

I think, cryptocurrency, but we cannot really rely on it if we will take it as a full time job. We all know that crypto is volatile and we will not know when it will rise or fall so it is hard to take risk.

Everyone is scares about volatility of crypto market that is true it is hard to join as a full time worker on crypto world because we also aware that governments have not adopted and regulated crypto currencies, and if they bans the crypto currencies in a country than a full time worker of crypto currency will immediately become job less.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

No, I advise you to make a business to earn some extra money, not to be a permanent expense because it has risks related to profit and loss.

On 1/24/2020 at 6:17 AM, Jon said:

I will not choose cryptocurrency fr my job,.my job was the one I fight for before I was employed and cryptocurrency I found.it on a platter of gold, without stress

It is hard for everyone and it give stress while the cryptocurrency is our friend it do not give us stress so I will say we have to choose it for our full time job. 

Right now, I personally cannot make cryptocurrency as my full time job, because what I earned from crypto is not that much. But in the future, I hope I could earn a lot and make them my full time job

On 1/19/2020 at 11:38 PM, MuhammadSh said:

i think that students have a really good chance to earn 2-3$ by working on this forum per day.. and what about trading or investing with this income? i think it would be really good for us.

Yes, students can add their allowance or can invest from the results of their work here. For some souls, this world may have become their daily work.

19 minutes ago, Next said:

Crypto for me is only my security source, because it has a good profit, I always dream of oil company's work and I am currently studying for that degree. But crypto helps me a lot to support my needs and now to get to gain crypto now.

The earning of crypto is more better than the oil companies because it is now a longer time businesses and now even the oil companies will need the support of it. If you will be expert in crypto then any oil company will ask your help.

No, i can't choose crypto currencies  to be my full time job. I can't depend on it alone. It is still good if you have a stable job where you can get money regularly,coz dealing with crypto has risks,and market are volatile so i just use this as an extra income.

4 minutes ago, mattayahu said:

But if you study and get a safe position, you can get a small amount per day which will let you get a good amount per month, making a stable income. I see people doing that all the time.

Yeah,i got your point. But,me personally,i work while doing trading since trading can be done without using so much time to earn extra.

Working with encrypted capsules and the coding market is a very excellent work. I work in this field 4 to 6 hours a day. I love this work very much. I wish success and good work to everyone. Thank you.

If one day in future crypto currencies become legal tender of our country and fully adopted then i will prefer to become a full time crypto user. But till then i will only use it as a part time work.

For sure if they provide the things the a worker needs. As a worker here I'm learning things to earn here I'm working as a part time worker as I am new. 

If crypto helps me to get more attached with everything here and if I get more comfortable I would love to work here as a fulltime worker.

It will be best to work full time work in crypto currency works and if you know crypto currency very well then go for it and do but you have to invest first and with that you will get regular income 

14 hours ago, MELODY said:

For me. It a no you should make a part time job for crypto. Maybe spend it 3 or 4 hours of the day. Its like making an additional profit

What if your full-time job arrives paying with crypto? Are you going to look for another job? Because you said you should work part-time on crypto.

no i can't take crypto as fulltime job because crypto always not profitable and sometimes crypto can be loss for user's by scan project.

so its better to part time job. 

Yah why not! You can act it if you don't hold another's jobs to puzzle out away from each other from cryptocurrency trading and every single one in every one plump time trading is moreprofitable new than part time trading

From your topic, if the cryptocurrency can pay very well, then choosing it as a full time job will not be an option,besides what you need while working is money, and if cryptocurrency can pay me well, then I will chose it.

On 12/10/2019 at 3:29 PM, Tine0313 said:

For me crypto is only my secomd source of income because it has good profit, i always dream to work in oil company and i am currently studying for that degree. But crypto helps me a lot to support my needs and it is good to make profit in crypto for now.

But for me the crypto is the full time job and in this business we make good money and we can change our life easily, we need to invest some money in the market and buy some good coins which is the top listed coins and safe them for the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/10/2019 at 10:18 AM, Delgboke said:

We are in a world people desire to work in oil company, banking firm and while others choose to in different organizations been a corporate office jobs just to answer am working in so so company, but can you choose crypto as full time corporate job? 

I dont understand what you exactly mean.

Do you think that you just get payments with cryptocurrency or that you work related with cryptocurrency?

Because now it's easy to find job which paid in cryptocurrency (Bitcoin in most cases), but to have job which are related with cryptocurrency for that you must to have some skill (of course for first part too, but for this it's little harder). You must to be more precise with more informations, that members can give you their opinion.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

All can be done full or part time, as long as both sides do not influence financial income. Like me personally I am a long-term trader so I only need to analyze a few times a day in my trading and put up my indicators, after that I do other work. Yes this will help me manage my finances and time well.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• ИИ спрогнозировал цену биткоина (BTC) на 1 мая 2024 года В своём нынешнем виде рынок криптовалют представляется инвесторам довольно запутанным, так как биткоин по-прежнему подвержен высокой волатильности. Вечером 18 апреля цена биткоина колебалась чуть выше уровня $63 000, прибавив за день около 4%, сохраняя при этом недельные потери в размере 9,7%. Положительная динамика BTC повысила рыночную капитализацию крипторынка на 2,2% до $2,4 трлн. График цены биткоина за 7 дней. Источник: CoinGecko Ключевые уровни BTC, за которыми стоит следить В настоящее время криптовалюта бросает вызов одновременно ключевым уровням поддержки и сопротивления. Ближайший уровень поддержки определён на уровне $58 072, а более оптимистичный уровень сопротивления находится на уровне $64 499. Согласно прогнозам моделей машинного алгоритма искусственного интеллекта (ИИ), в краткосрочной перспективе BTC ожидает медвежий тренд со снижением к 1 мая до отметки $60044. Прогноз BTC на 1 мая 2024 г. Источник: PricePredictions Однако в долгосрочной перспективе алгоритмы машинного обучения предвидят бычий тренд, в чём убеждают такие индикаторы технического анализа как индекс относительной силы (RSI), расхождение схождения скользящих средних (MACD), полосы Боллинджера (BB), средний истинный диапазон (ATR) и другие. Любопытно, что эксперт по криптовалюте Али Мартинес считает, что ключевые уровни поддержки будут определять направление BTC. Если биткоин упадёт ниже $62 300, аналитик ожидает погружение до $56 200. И наоборот, рост выше $62 300 может сигнализировать о потенциальном подъёме до $66 500.
    • Аналитики из JPMorgan Chase & Co и Deutsche Bank AG говорят, что предстоящее сокращение награды в основном заложено в цене, смещая акцент на то, как это повлияет на  майнинговую промышленность. JPMorgan Chase & Co и Deutsche Bank AG не ожидают больших изменений цены Биткойна после сокращения вдвое , заявляя, что рынок уже в основном учел это обновление программного обеспечения, которое происходит раз в четыре года. Согласно отчету Bloomberg , теперь основное внимание будет сосредоточено на последствиях для майнинга биткойнов, поскольку ожидается консолидация среди публично торгуемых компаний, которые будут увеличивать долю рынка, поскольку убыточные майнеры покинут сеть. Аналогичным образом, аналитики немецкого финансового гиганта Deutsche Bank также не предвидят значительного роста цен на биткойны после сокращения вдвое, заявив, что алгоритм сети уже учел это обновление. Согласно данным NiceHash, сокращение вдвое, которое уменьшает вознаграждение за майнинг каждые четыре года вдвое, ожидается 19 апреля в 22:07 (UTC). Исторически сложилось так, что вскоре после сокращения биткойнов вдвое в криптоиндустрии наблюдалось снижение хешрейта, что указывает на сокращение мощностей майнинга, поскольку менее прибыльные майнеры уходят с рынка, по мнению аналитиков Deutsche Bank.   Несмотря на ожидания ограниченной волатильности цен, Deutsche Bank сохраняет позитивный взгляд на траекторию Биткойна, ссылаясь на потенциальные катализаторы, такие как ожидаемое одобрение биржевых фондов Ethereum ( ETF ), корректировки процентных ставок центрального банка и нормативные изменения, все из которых могут способствовать благоприятному развитию криптоэкономики.  По словам Фреда Тиля, генерального директора Marathon Digital Holdings, безубыточность фирмы после снижения награды вдвое будет колебаться в районе 46 000 долларов за биткойн для поддержания прибыльности. На момент публикации Биткойн ( BTC ) торговался на уровне $64 474, что представляет собой снижение на 12,8%.
    • Дорогие наши клиенты! Вы можете безопасно и по выгодному курсу обменять Рубли Сбербанка на Тайский Бат. Работаем в Таиланде (Бангкок, Паттайя, Пхукет, Самуи). Есть выдача, курьерская доставка, перечисление на счет.   КОНТАКТЫЧат с оператором: EX.ATM24.PROТелеграм: https://t.me/atm24pro
    • ♻️Buy/Sell #USDT #BTC     💵for cash (USD, AMD) Commissions for withdrawing cryptocurrencies have been reduced!   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Актуальные курсы на 19.04   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0,7 % за $. / 0.8 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Хардкорные ходлеры купили рекордное количество биткоинов   По данным исследовательской компании CryptoQuant, хардкорные ходлеры купили рекордное количество биткоинов во время недавней нисходящей тенденции.   Сотрудники CryptoQuant относят к хардкорным ходлерам владельцев криптокошельков с балансом более 10 биткоинов, из которых ни разу не выводились монеты. При этом специалисты не учитывают криптохранилища, принадлежащие майнерам и биржам, а также адреса, не проявлявшие активность на протяжении последних семи лет. Оказалось, что за сутки с 16 по 17 апреля ходлеры аккумулировали дополнительно 27 700 биткоинов стоимостью $1,7 млрд по текущему курсу. Предыдущий рекорд был поставлен 23 марта, когда инвесторы увеличили запасы монет на 25 500. Примечательно, что в обоих случаях они наращивали резервы BTC, когда курс актива составлял около $63 000.   Тот факт, что крупные инвесторы активно покупают биткоины по курсу примерно $63 000, свидетельствует об их уверенности в возобновлении бычьего ралли на рынке криптовалюты. По мнению аналитика Rekt Capital, после халвинга, который состоится 20 апреля, трейдеры продолжат копить монеты, и параболический рост цены BTC начнётся после того, как стоимость актива пробьёт барьер сопротивления в районе $72 000.   Пока же цена биткоина большой зелёной свечой резко поднялась до уровня $ 65 000 ($64 985 по данным CoinGecko), после чего так же быстро откорректировалась до $64 300. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2402698
    • ну, полигон совсем плохо себя чувствует. тон на подъеме (выступление Дурова?). посмотрел его интервью Такеру на канале последнего - где-то после 2/3 как-то наскучило. мини (или даже микро)ралли, тогда уж    
    • 19.04.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.9%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - по запросу USDT   - по запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Tether запустила подразделения инвестиций, майнинга, обучения и управления цифровыми активами Что произошло? Tether, выпускающая крупнейший на крипторынке стейблкоин USDT с капитализацией 109,6 млрд долларов, обновила организационную структуру, в результате чего было запущено четыре самостоятельных бизнес-подразделения компании. Так, Tether Data занимается разработкой и стратегическими инвестициями в инновационные технологии, Tether Power отвечает за направление майнинга биткоинов, Tether Edu предлагает глобальные образовательные курсы, а Tether Finance сосредоточена на финансовых услугах, включая управление USDT. Что еще известно? Технологическое подразделение Tether Data поддержит разработки в сфере новых технологий, таких как искусственный интеллект и одноранговые (P2P) платформы. Ранее компания уже запустила собственную платформу для создания зашифрованных одноранговых приложений Holepunch, на базе которой были созданы продукты Keet и Pear Runtime, а также инвестировала в немецкую Northern Data Group, использующую ИИ-технологии и имеющую майнинговое подразделение. В конце прошлого года Ардоино анонсировал выпуск пяти новых проектов в 2024 году. По его словам, «некоторые из этих проектов могут уничтожить популярные централизованные сервисы в секторе Web 2.0»
    • Tether launches investment, mining, training and digital asset management divisions What Happened. Tether, which issues the largest USDT stablecoin on the crypto market with a capitalization of $109.6 billion, has updated its organizational structure, resulting in the launch of four independent business units of the company. Thus, Tether Data is engaged in the development and strategic investments in innovative technologies, Tether Power is responsible for the direction of bitcoin mining, Tether Edu offers global educational courses, and Tether Finance focuses on financial services, including USDT management. What else is known. Tether Data's technology division will support developments in emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and peer-to-peer (P2P) platforms. The company has previously launched its own platform for creating encrypted peer-to-peer applications, Holepunch, which was the basis for the Keet and Pear Runtime products, and has also invested in Germany's Northern Data Group, which uses AI technologies and has a mining division. Late last year, Ardoino announced the release of five new projects in 2024. According to him, "some of these projects could destroy popular centralized services in the Web 2.0 sector"