Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job?

On 12/10/2019 at 4:18 PM, Delgboke said:

We are in a world people desire to work in oil company, banking firm and while others choose to in different organizations been a corporate office jobs just to answer am working in so so company, but can you choose crypto as full time corporate job? 

Crypto professional traders are one of those. Cryptocurrency is a big business, full-time job here has become common. some even leave their job to focus more on cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

No, I can't take crypto currency as a full-time job because I am a student doing cryptocurrency as well as if I have full time time in cryptocurrency then I will have problems with literacy so I can't take crypto currency as my full-time job.

• +2 1

Yes you can as long you use crypto to built your business. Crypto is alternative income the main income is off line job, like or not of line job ( business ) has good future than crypto because acceptable in every place/ country. Good advice is please grow up your business use crypto as basic fund or knowledge, you can built web for on line shop and use crypto as payment, you tube channel to introduce crypto to get ad sense and many of them, try it.

• +3 1

Working in the field of cryptocurrencies and trading is a free business with a great income if you have good capital and you are good at analyzing and trading skillfully

• -2 1

THINK POSITIVE

I am still doing this. At first, i worked in a private company and then engaged in crypto world. when i felt i can handle, i left my job.

• -1 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 12/14/2019 at 7:57 AM, Rifat773 said:

Yes I want to choose cryptocurrency as a full time job. If it can be done full time. If one person does not do another, he will continue. The revenue that works on it will go up

for this to come true then you must first make so much money and have it as your trading capital, no less than 10k US dollar and from that you can trade and make more money.

• +1 1

Most people will be happy to work in crypto full time. But, unfortunately, this does not yet provide a stable income. While crypto gives more hope than money.

• +1 1

Right now i don't choose crypto as a full time job. because in my countries people don't know about crypto. I use crypto for paying and receive money globally. In future it will be happen but now i don't choose crypto as a full time.

• -1 1

No it can not be. Because we can not trust it fully as most of the governments have issues with crypto regulations 

• -2 1

I can't make crypto a full time job. because seeing the price fluctuations that are still very worrying. maybe for the future if the price of crypto is stable I dare to make crypto as my full time job.

• +1 1

Yes, because it has given me the most return so far. And besides, it has helped me a lot in economic terms. And it is also beneficial to everyone. And I would like to do it full time.

• +1 1

Yes if i am getting full time profit from it i will choose it as a full time job. There is a risk but gain too. Crypto makes a good deal and profit too. I would obviously be in this business.

• Useful or interesting 1

I ti is not a job, for me, but since i spend most of my time daily in the crypto world, then it is like a full time job and There i think you got your answer, i chose it.

Most likely, you got into the cryptocurrency field to make money. Probably, you still know only a few methods of earning coins. So we decided to make a list of them for your convenience. Please note that any way of earning coins online requires something in exchange: your time, your knowledge, your computer’s processing power, or existing coins.

If you already have coins or you just going to buy some, you can make more out of them. You don’t need to make special efforts or spend much time, that’s why they can be considered to be a passive way of earning money, however, these methods have a high potential of revenue generation.

HODLing or holding coins is the most common and probably the easiest way of earning money from cryptocurrencies. In simple words, all you need to do is to buy coins and hold them for a while waiting for the price rising and then cash out. Generally, investors only need to spend some time finding coins with the potential to grow. There are finer points and previously we published an article dedicated to the topic. Why do people HODL? Are there special strategies for holding coins? How to create an investment portfolio? All of this and a lot more you can learn in our material.

• +4 1

Its depend on on you. mainly this this decision may vary person to person. if anyone can make profit from crypto as his need and also can save some than he can be a full time crypto worker.

• +2 1

On 12/10/2019 at 11:18 AM, Delgboke said:

We are in a world people desire to work in oil company, banking firm and while others choose to in different organizations been a corporate office jobs just to answer am working in so so company, but can you choose crypto as full time corporate job? 

Becoming a full-time or professional trader is something every trader wants to reach, but few of them reach this goal. It takes a lot of patience and a lot of effort. You also need a well-thought out plan.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I think I will go for part time job. This is just my hobby for now. But I don't know if my knowledge in crypto currency will advance it can change my mind set.

• +2 1

for the time being yes, full time because I have no business other than working in crypto. but if someday I can open my own business in the real world, chances are my time will be shared and if my business gets bigger, chances are it will be my last day for crypto. that does not mean forgetting everything, I will still visit the forum for nostalgia. I only have these plans since I first entered and worked in the crypto industry since the beginning of 2017.

• +4 1

no i wont choose crypto as a full-time job because it is unpredictable but i f you mean working in a company that has connection to crypto i will take thet job

• +1 1

On 12/10/2019 at 4:25 PM, pangitmo said:

I will choose  cryptocurrency as a full time job for now because i am still a student so i can't do other jobs other than this.

I strongly agree if you choose cryptocurrency as a full time job for now because in my opinion this job is great for a student doing this job because there is no other job besides doing cryptocurrency as your main job at this time and I am sure you will find it easier to get maximum results for use of your daily needs and for payment of your campus money later.

• +4 1

Sure, I can choose cryptocurrency as my full time job because it is profitable and I can earn from. Cryptocurrency has spread all over the world. 

7 minutes ago, Md San said:

Sure, I can choose cryptocurrency as my full time job because it is profitable and I can earn from. Cryptocurrency has spread all over the world. 

Many people are choosing cryptocurrency as their full-time job because like you said, cryptocurrency offers unlimited income, and we can search for many jobs so we can get the payment in crypto. But to get a lot of money, you should have the knowledge to try one by one of that source of income so you will be able to get every money that will come to you. And if you can get a stable job from crypto, then it means, you will make money more than what other people get. Maybe you need to search in the freelance website to find what jobs that will fit with your skills.

I can try to accept Cryptocurrency as a full time job, they pay much money to their employees. I love Crypto so much