Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job?

Well, i will suggest that you can used bitcoin as a full time corporate job because ut has a high value profit and many people are interested in this coin, it takes the top 1 on the rankings so that you can be never worried for bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

12 minutes ago, Delgboke said:

We are in a world people desire to work in oil company, banking firm and while others choose to in different organizations been a corporate office jobs just to answer am working in so so company, but can you choose crypto as full time corporate job? 

It could be if we focus on it. Ranging from trading, exchanging, mining, becoming a bounty hunter or participating in a signature campaign. Of course we also need capital to do it.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

IF you do cryptocurrency work for a full time job you will go broke. It's not as stable as accepting fiat money. I would do it as a hobby because of the risks. Imagine if you worked for a year long and then lost everything because the price went down 60% you would not be able to pay bills and feel awful. You cannot rely upon it, but you can maybe make a business around it on the side like a magazine or videos, or accept it. It's not a thing to make a job around but instead to inspire to learn and use. Maybe you can get a job around coding and cryptocurrency can be a start into learning how to code.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

For me crypto is only my secomd source of income because it has good profit, i always dream to work in oil company and i am currently studying for that degree. But crypto helps me a lot to support my needs and it is good to make profit in crypto for now.

• +2 2
  • +3 4

I'm not really sure how to answer this but yes you can example like working on exchange or writting some blog or making video about crypto, The other way was working as Blockchain developer on some sector like Oil, Market, Food, etc and also being a lawyer or even marketing on some blockchain-based company.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

yes why not? crypt has future. many people believes crpto will become physical digital assets such as gold. people comparing with gold, does it make sense? of course they are confident and me too. I believe, if the mother of coin which are bitcoin starts to moves up means all of the crypto will rise rapidly and lot of people will miss this opportunity. so taking full time job is not bad for employees 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Delgboke said:

We are in a world people desire to work in oil company, banking firm and while others choose to in different organizations been a corporate office jobs just to answer am working in so so company, but can you choose crypto as full time corporate job? 

Yes you can choose crypto as your full-time job especially if you have some skills and knowledge about programming you are warm welcome here to crypto.

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Op, what kind of job are you talking about?  You might as well be asking if you should choose the US dollar as a full time job.  The question makes absolutely no sense.

And then everyone here answers 'yeah, sure!'.

If you're talking about joining signature campaigns, gambling, trading, and all that other stuff my answer would be a resounding NO.  All of that stuff will either cause you to lose money or it isn't steady enough work to support yourself.  Just get your resume updated, get an education if you don't have one, and get a job in real life.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Yes, I would love to have this, Crypto is a beautiful world full of excitement and daily you find new things, I like my work here in the forum for writing for earning some money, it is really fun where you get to know others and exchange experiences and opinions and get money for that. It's amazing work.

That is possible!

Because i already see it Amazon, NASA, Microsoft, and other today coming to crypto world to make a new tech.

They currently working to make a blockchain, where with that can cut some cost in the future.

But for me, if i already have some income source from cryptocurrency, why not taking full time, that is high chance traditional job will dissapear in the future.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

11 minutes ago, jannatun said:

Why not cryptocurrency already given me good earn profit the cryptocurrency do the finis my unemployment problem so i want for the work in here and i can choice cryptocurrency as full time job.

Yes crypto currencies is also giving me good opportunities of earning the good amount of money and that is why i also choose crypto currencies as a full time job . 

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

22 hours ago, Delgboke said:

I think I cannot choose crypto currency as my full time job. Because I only earn a few from here even if I had a lot of capital on trading it is hard to earn money that can sustain my daily needs. I need maybe about $500 dollars monthly. So that I can live good. But for now I can't see earning that much from now. I am glad that I live on a country whose prices of the primary needs of people are not expensive. That is why 500 dollar is enough for a living. But I can't see earning that much from cryptos right now.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I Don't think crypto-currency is full time jobs because I need always mone my Permanent jobs give me good salary every mont. 

In crypto market when I lose i can't output any money and stuck my money many time.

I know crypto market is very riski market but very potential.

That's why cryptocurrency not get full time jobs.           

• +2 2
  • +3 2

23 hours ago, Delgboke said:

If you have enough funds and serious in crypto investing, then choose full time job else part time. Anyone who need money for investing in Crypto for making more money. Corporate jobs are good without stress for anyone, but you can't make as much as you can with crypto.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Full time job in cryptos is not good idea, there is no guarantee that we can earn profit in cryptos because you know sometimes the price will not increase, what if dump happening again? and if you do some bounties you can not always a spot a good bounty because many of them are scam and failure project.. so it is risky if you rely in cryptos as your source of income. Just make crypto as a part time job. 

• +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it would depend on people, on how much skills and knowledge they have about cryptocurrencies and about the crypto world. But if you are still starting, better that you should make it a part time for now and slowly start learning about it deeply. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Everything can be done, depending on several factors to achieve it.
How much you spend per month, how much you can get with the capital you currently manage, etc.
I don't rule out what can be done, but I will need money to get started.

• +2 3

On 12/10/2019 at 12:18 PM, Delgboke said:

I can't think of any reason why you could go full time on cryptos. I know alot of people from a discord server that are full time crypto traders they are making a libing out of it. i hope also to one day be able to become a full time trader myself.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

No I do not choose crypto for full time, because you can do trading from your home on the your time basis. You don't have to spent all day for crypto. So i don't choose crypto for full time. We can easily handle our  crypto portfolio in minimum time. So i don't spend full time for crypto.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I also don't choose cryptocurrency for full time. There is high uncertain risk and we can't predict that how many days that investment sites will be online. I already lost a lot. you can choose as part time, first analyze market then only invest.

• +1 2

On 12/10/2019 at 5:18 PM, Delgboke said:

We cannot really rely on crypto, and we cannot use it for a corporate job, as all we know it is volatile. Crypto is good for extra income but it is somehow hard to trust in terms of main source of income.

• -1 1
  • +1 2

On 10.12.2019 at 13:18, Delgboke said:

I for example not will be able so as I have there is the main work. But I will always give cryptocurrency free time for additional earnings.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Well, we can choose it as our corporate job if we have experience in it and we can earn passive income from this.I will suggest you to make it corporate job

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Personally, making cryptocurrency related work your full time job would be actually pretty neat. but then again, it would be very hard if you are still starting and would have no back up plan because everything can go downhill any second. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1