People Need Cryptocurrency Evidence! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

People Need Cryptocurrency Evidence!

yes this is true that people need evidence, actually when i started crypto currencies dealing i was also afraid, when i have experience than i started believe. Peoples have to experience it than they will automatically believe on it.

Many of my family can't believe about this currency and they can't believe on me that this person is earning money. But when i showed my assets to the peoples than they believe me that i am really making money from this platform

There are still some people in the world who still do not believe in crypto currency.They want credible evidence to believe the crypto currency.But hopefully one day they will break this mistake.

There are still many people all over the world who still don't believe crypto currency is real.So they want proof that the crypto currency is real but hopefully they will soon realize their mistake.

I think you have introduced them to cryptocurrency , it is good about whether they accept it or not, so that it is their decision.  No need to prove anything

.They will be regret someday because to late for join. 

On 12/10/2019 at 5:43 PM, pangitmo said:

Most of them don't believe me when i said that cryptocurrencies pays but when i showed them the money, they believed me then they told me that they also want to join crypto. Lol.

Hahahaha .... I only laugh when they trust you after spending money, basically they need proof when listening to you say that cryptocurrency pays for everyone so they can trust you directly.

Some people think Cryptocurrency is fake things.But they don't know its reality.They always want to see proofs of payment.You share cryptotalk forum payment proof with them

Many people do not believe what we did because they think that it will be impossible to make money from the internet. They still think that what they did in real life is too worth, and they will not try to do the things that we did so they will pass even if we tell that the crypto can give them a big profit. They will deny it, and they will not join with us if they don't want to open their minds to accept the new things that will come to them. But then, when they see the proves to happen in the future, they will be sad, and they will come to us to ask many things about crypto.

Its really hard to believe you can make easy money online however,There are scores of peoples who would like to acquire the corroboration of the earning of the crypto but this is every one of about the new people old persons be aware of the top to earn supplementary if anybody put me to earn about crypto i will snitch every one of about crypto.

On 12/10/2019 at 5:12 PM, Delgboke said:

Sometimes we try to lecture our friends and people around us the importance of utilizing cryptocurrency opportunity it will look like you are pouring water on a rockystone because they have not seen evidence of cryptocurrency in you for them to believe that cryptocurrency pays. What do you think? 

It is true that majority of the people will think that way especially now with the fast paced technology growth, some people could not keep up. People who are still stuck in traditional ways would then refuse innovation.

You can prove that crypto-currency  is payable like cryptotalk for it and you can demo some people here in this forum, you can post and you'll show them your yobit account which really pays.

Yes at the intial stage nobody gonna trust on any cryptocurrency including me.once we get some profit from any cryptocurrency then we will trust and start investing..getting money from the crypto market is only the evidence anyone can have

People need to see evidence about legitimate cryptocurrencies, we should let them know that these cryptocurrencies are existing in this world. We in the crypto world should give them some pieces of advice that when they join crypto they'll never regret it.

most of peoples thinking crypto currency is scam or very hard to make profit with crypto currencies because peoples not have knowledge about crypto.

Well, I totally agree with you that the stones like you compared are the brains of their brains in accepting this cryptocurrency money innovation which is here to bring people to justice I think because the low transaction costs are different from the BANK.

I think there is no need now to prove anyone for crypto currencies. As everyone almost have a mobile and a data connection. Anyone can google ceypto currencies and get jumped in it. Also can get reviews and proofs by himself.

I don't care about that anymore 

If they need evidence i will not show them anything if they not trust of me i will not go and follow them to do that. after all if they Go and search they will now what is the Bitcoin and the eth

15 minutes ago, Aurwah Shaikh said:

Sometimes I told to my friends that I get my income from cryptocurrency but they don't believed. But when I showed the the confirmation message then they want to join cryptotalk.

i thought you got them to join into crypto in general but ok joining cryptotalk could be a good way to start but if they want to make more money they will need to invest their own money.

Today i tried to convince my friend that i have earned almost $1500 in last one year, he agreed but do not accept to join crypto field and said that i dont believe in crypto currencies, i am happy with my job, Then i thought that peoples needs to be taught in this respect.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

If they don't believe in crypto that's their fault, it's becoming better and better and you can make profits from trading without exhausting yourself if you know what you're doing

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes i agree with you that new people does not accept and make the joke when we tell you about crypto currency (digital Form). But when i take cash out in the front of these peoples then say that how i learn these digital coins means crypto currency. In this way i suggest you.....that you take cash out in the front of these peoples accepted without any evidence.

Perhaps the cryptocurrency is all about how intangible it is, I personally think that if will have a physical substance it will the lose its meaning of being a cryptocurrency the cyrrency that is being used in the internet and across gadgets. Engaging into cryptocurrency requires having trust to it.

When my friends talked about her, they told me they are only scams, but the reality is different from this from my brothers' successful experience

Absolutely correct. Not only for friends also my family do not trust about this. They always told me show some evidence. That's why I show my family now they trust. But my new friends also say that.