People Need Cryptocurrency Evidence! - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

People Need Cryptocurrency Evidence!

Yes, I had faced the same situation while I was trying to introduce cryptotalk to my friends, I did try my best to convince them but they said I should try to show them the evidence of my earnings before they would agree to join. After my withdrawal, then they started getting involved.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/15/2021 at 8:48 PM, zhoutong said:

Most people enter in crypto for the money. It is good that you tried to explain a fwe things first but since probably all want to see profits, you should have something to show and convince them. Don't you?

But for me the one who convinced me to join into cryptoworld, he was not showing me the his evidence, but he was only showing me the proof of bitcoin price from 2010 to 2017, so that's I was getting interested by seeing that massively price rising. 

• +3 1

It is difficult to explain cryptocurrencies to close people because they are skeptical about the subject, I have tried to educate my friends, but they are not interested in the subject and I feel that it is necessary for them to learn about this technology when it is implemented in the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

On 1/15/2021 at 6:13 PM, selfmade said:

What evidence do they need, everything is obvious about crypto especially bitcoin that is is an asset that would give a lot of profits over time and a secure tech that have lasted for almost 10 years, those excuses would only make them come late to the crypto world and they would regret it surely.

If you see someone has no any potential to you, so that's there has no reason to bothering yourself for giving them the evidence while your help to them would be nothing to you.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

2 hours ago, joemcgwa said:

If you see someone has no any potential to you, so that's there has no reason to bothering yourself for giving them the evidence while your help to them would be nothing to you.

Of course it better to leave someone who looks not interested on crypto, because if you'll be forcing them to join crypto, they will be complainting to you if they will always be losing. 

The greatest evidence that cryptocurrencies generate money and can be useful is showing both their achievements and your personal proof of payment, something I do when I look for referrals outside the virtual sphere, a proof of a bank transfer and that's it they invest and enter the crypto world, hahaha.

Of course friends, cryptocurrency proof is needed.  Because of how believable they are about crypto to those who are new to crypto.  But I think first of all who cryptocurrency always accurately determines the transaction.  Good earnings can be made here.  The price of cryptocurrency continues to rise, resulting in higher earnings.  So if there is evidence in crypto, everyone will easily show interest in working.

When we introduce cryptocurrency to our friend they do not belive we need to show them our income as evidence.because Scaming is common amd people do not belive on online earning.they think it is fraude .

I did not give great evidence of earnings because I did not really make a lot of money, I worked in faucets and ptcs and I was not doing very well but now with this forum I have very good evidence to motivate my friends and family because in cryptocurrencies there is a lot of potential and with This forum is learned and earned.

The truth is people fail to understand that cryptocurrency is a good opportunity to the forum members and one need to be careful in other to learn more and gain it objectives in this regard one need to know that cryptocurrency is useful to us, thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

We must show them our payment proof if we introduce cryptocurrency to any new person who don't have knowledge about what is cryptocurrency? Because peoples does not believe the main reason behind this cryptocurrency is a digital currency and it is not touchable. If we show payment proof and tell them how much potential in this field they will definitely not ask physical evidence of cryptocurrency

I had a similar experience when I was trying to convince my friend to work in cryptography, then he told me that it is just a fraud and you will not get any money for that. But when I got my first salary and he saw my money, he was convinced to work with cryptography and started it, and he is now working on Cryptotalk and he liked the work a lot.

• +1 1

Yes my friend they maybe right how do you expect them to believe you without showing them any proof that crypto pay us for every post so you have to show them the payment that you have received and am sure they will believe you with those proofs

I totally agreed to your point of view my friend, because when I did not know about crypto currency and my friend talks about crypto currency, I just wanted to an evidence that we can earn money in crypto currency. Just like me and many people out there that does not know about crypto currency at first, they need an evidence that will convince them that it has a money in crypto currency just to join them.

• +2 1

To be honest, my friend introduced me to crypto currencies and everything. However I was not satisfied and was a bit skeptical about it as well. But after a few days we showed me the car which he bought from the money he got and I was amazed by this and soon started to work in crypto. I would also now use the same method to attract people into crypto.

We need to show them the potential of the crypto. When you involve in this field you can find too many options to make money. When i told them about this forum they couldn't beileve it because they never heard that they can receive payment for making post. There are a lots of opportunities in crypto world all we have to do is inviting them.

This is true that when we talk about the cryptocyrrency to anyone that don't have knowledge about this he don't admit the cryptocyrrency without any evidence. Therefore we can use our payment proofs for the evidence and to aware them about the cryptocyrrency.

Hi everyone, 

Yes my dear friend you are absolutely right when we try to motivate our friends to join the cryptotalk and to earn money without investment they asked me to show them the evidence of the money otherwise they did not believe me. When I show them the real amount of money they asked me to help them in joining the cryptotalk and earn crypto currency. 

Everyone is in cryptocurrencies because of the high benefits they offer, that is why people who do not believe in this project will simply be interested in seeing the benefits that they offer, so it is good to always make them see all the benefits in a real way so that are completely surprised.

The world of cryptocurrencies began in 2008 and 2009 with the creation and launch of bitcoin, many people began to use and believe in the world of cryptocurrencies, as they obtained benefits, but most people did not believe in the cryptocurrencies, many think that it is a scam, others believe that it is something fashionable and that it is temporary and this is because they do not know positive facts about cryptocurrencies, it is more they do not know what they are and what cryptocurrencies exist today. There is a lack of knowledge of the cryptographic world, so an aggressive campaign must be implemented to publicize the advantages of cryptocurrencies so that people can join this cryptographic world and expand over time.

You don't even have to talk to them about these cryptocurrencies, as they might like the idea one day, so maybe they're thinking about mining, and this will lead to more metal numbers and as a result mining becomes difficult!
So you don't have to tell anyone, work alone and earn and don't care or get upset just because no one is convinced.

Can you invite any your friend and any your neighbour they can asking about the evidence of the cryptocurrency E because the mind of the type of person full with the the bad news about the cryptocurrency and you should too to show your earning that you receive from the cryptocurrency forum

• +4 1

But as far as you're gaining, earning, and learning I don't think of having any evidence of the forum all we needed now is to know and continue what the forum is all about and add to your knowledge so far about the cryptocurrency world.

Yes you are right bro because at the start many people don't read the guidelines and regulation which don't know how to start their work on it and how to gain a better app rotation and how will Fame in the whole market. So I also advised to all member those people who are brand new on this side they are read the guidelines and regulation and safety precautions in which will be able to do how to talk with other people in the whole market and how to gain a better reputation because when you your repute will be good in the whole market then your profitable learning will also increases and you will Fame in the short time period through this real based learning program.

On 12/10/2019 at 5:43 PM, pangitmo said:

Most of them don't believe me when i said that cryptocurrencies pays but when i showed them the money, they believed me then they told me that they also want to join crypto. Lol.

It also happened to me, most people don't believe in cryptocurrency, they think crypto is a scam. But after I showed the money I earned they wanted to join cryptotalk, I thought they needed proof and not just nonsense. Proof is needed because they also don't want fraud, in my opinion it's natural.

• +1 1