People Need Cryptocurrency Evidence! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

People Need Cryptocurrency Evidence!

Sometimes we try to lecture our friends and people around us the importance of utilizing cryptocurrency opportunity it will look like you are pouring water on a rockystone because they have not seen evidence of cryptocurrency in you for them to believe that cryptocurrency pays. What do you think? 

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 11
  • +2 8
  • +3 4
  • +4 4
  • +5 3

Most of them don't believe me when i said that cryptocurrencies pays but when i showed them the money, they believed me then they told me that they also want to join crypto. Lol.

• +1 3
  • +4 1

One way of showing evidence is having movies or videos on youtube with people using crypto to do every day things. A few useful things would be to send money across borders without capital controls, and to also send money to friends quickly and easily. I don't think investing is a good example because many people just lose money who invested at the wrong time, and instead of being compared to successful investments it should be shown as something people can use to control their finances and send to people or businesses effortlessly. Also you can use it to sign messages to prove it's you as opposed to another person.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I think because nowadays there's a lot of scammers and maybe they think that this is only a scam, at first when i haven't joining here, i don't believe here until one of my friend showed me some proof and evidences that if I'll use this I'll got pay. 

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Well, you can prove that cryptocurrency is really pay like introducing cryptotalk for them and you can demo some doing here in this forum, you can posts and you will show your yobit account from them that is really pay.

Show them the money you got, if it is in the wallet they will not believe you since you don't have it in your account, withdraw it to your account and show them

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

which other evidence must be proven? show wallet, assets, profit, transaction history, everything has been shown and if you still don't believe it, just leave it. unless someone needs proof that crypto is used for payment, then I give up on it because until now it has not been realized.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

What you think is right. but the analogy you give may change, such as pouring water on a rock, over time the stone will also eventually break or erode. so it takes patience to give knowledge to people who don't know yet.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Indeed, many people are like this, they're not really fascinated in the event that they don't observe proof which I possess benefited through cryptocurrency, for your It's my job to display evidence of my personal move, therefore, individuals think.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Delgboke said:

Sometimes we try to lecture our friends and people around us the importance of utilizing cryptocurrency opportunity it will look like you are pouring water on a rockystone because they have not seen evidence of cryptocurrency in you for them to believe that cryptocurrency pays. What do you think? 

Yes, I agree with you but there is a solution for everything. I have also encountered the same problem but I could convince some of my friends about the benefits of having some cryptocurrency. They asked me what is the point of crypto? One of them even told me that crypto is useless and it is just a number on your PC screen that can't be used for buying anything! To show him that he was wrong, I invited him to see some real proofs of crypto usage. In his presence, I bought some items from an online shop and paid with bitcoin! I even converted some of my bitcoin to USD and showed him my USD account balance that was increased after conversion. After this process, he confessed that crypto is real money and was encouraged to choose a wallet to enter the world of cryptocurrency! That's as simple as that! Show your friends real proof about crypto and don't argue with them.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

22 hours ago, Delgboke said:

Then I think you should not just tell them about crypto you should also help them create a wallet and send them some coins.

Well to be able to get their attention about cryptocurrency we need evidence to provide so we can pursuade them, i think this is important when we are trying to pursuade someone in any aspect. At first my friends anf family usually don't believe me when i am explaining what crypto is but when i provide evidence, they are believing on what i am trying to say.

• +1 1

Proof of payment they saved in my wallet. I think that there is no need to prove that cryptocurrency does not pay. Cryptocurrency pays. 

• +1 1

Try to buy something/ trade / invest use crypto in front of them, that's simple example that they need to know. After that give them understanding that crypto will not change their life but change their future. Not easy work, step by step someday will success.

• +1 1

we don't need to prove to them that cryptocurrency is worthy. just show them if they ask for proof. If they don't want to, they lose themselves

• +1 1

For me that is simple, i always believe for what i doing, so if they don't believe cryptocurrency, that is their mistake don't grab this opportunity.

Maybe in next 5 - 10 year, they will know cryptocurrency is worth. So i can just laugh and make a business to them by selling some my coin with the highest price in the world. With that i get big profit and they happy. I just think make crypto like real with always give them some proof like news and videos.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Well if that the case then why not? some people fully believes in something when they see proof and evidence, for example, my friends that are not aware of crypto currency in the past but because I see that they need a method for income so I initiate and introduce them crypto currency, at first they hesitate but after they saw that I get incomes and able to buy the things that I need so I convinced them and right now they also a quite expert when it comes to cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

On 12/10/2019 at 5:12 PM, Delgboke said:

There are really negative people with negative thoughts most especially if they doesn't have any idea about it.Maybe they openly heard about cryptocurrency or maybe Bitcoin but the near fact that there are lots of scams and Ponzi scheme nowadays people doesn't easily believe in it.But those who have knowledge in Bitcoin would definitely get interest  because they knows that Bitcoin have change many lives in terms of financial gain.

• +1 1

On 12/11/2019 at 5:46 AM, Cryptokiller said:

Ofcourse people need evidence because they are getting scammed daily from evidenceless projects.

This is right, I think every body is tired from scamming ans sites which they are not honest, and some days you give evidence but it will be not enough to convince them 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The best proof is your high cryptocurrency earnings. Cryptocurrencies have been known for more than 2 years. I think this is enough time to prove viability

• +1 1

yes there are many peoples who want to get the proof of the earning of the crypto but this is all about the new people old people know the best to earn more if anyone ask me to earn about crypto i will tell all about crypto.

• +1 1

Most people do not yet know much about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, for example everyone around me does not know anything about bitcoin and who has heard of it knows it is only digital currency, and does not know what is the benefit of it or how it can be used. I think it is time to spread this culture among people.

i think then we have to show them actual evidence of crypto's realness. Like maybe by selling our crypto to paypal or for a bank transfer. that way they will beliebe that cryptos are as real as any other payment system.

It is difficult to convince someone who does not know the cryptocurrencies are profitable and enable you to make a lot of money if you do not have concrete evidence

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 12/13/2019 at 12:10 AM, Wish107.5 said:

Yes,  don't need to explain on those close minded people,  just focus on earning and they will see what crypto can give you. 

And maybe they will regret it why they used to only ask for proof without wanting to learn about cryptocurrency