People Need Cryptocurrency Evidence! - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

People Need Cryptocurrency Evidence!

So-and-so absolutely depend on some thing when so we still check with proof along with evidence, parenthetically, old chap for which are not awake to crypto earlier even though admiring talk to who so we also need blood group method for the reason that source of revenue therefore loving unskilled person in addition to usher in diehards bitcoin, initially then we really dwell on within a week of then we really had seen i buy windfalls and ready to subscribe to the items who i would like thusly loving certain authority as well as right away  also retinol slightly ace with regards to decryption.

Their are many people out their who dont belive in all these but if we want to prove then show then that how much you have earned from the crypto hunting and withdrawal them in your account. Thanks you

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You can prove that Cryptocurrency pays for them like the introduction of Cryptotalk and you can do some demo here in this forum, you can post and you will show your Yobit account from them.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:12 AM, Delgboke said:

Sometimes we try to lecture our friends and people around us the importance of utilizing cryptocurrency opportunity it will look like you are pouring water on a rockystone because they have not seen evidence of cryptocurrency in you for them to believe that cryptocurrency pays. What do you think? 

You don't have to give anyone any evidence for Bitcoin. All the transactions are on the blockchain and everyone can access it. So you should ask them to go the blockchain and see what has been happening since inception of Bitcoin.

Peoples will believe on just the practical things those whose are not interested invest in the crypto market just show them your profit they 100% invest in this market and if he got good profit in this market they tell about this business to other and they also invest in it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

At present, we have thousands of proofs to provide them. Many public figures are being connected and working for crypto. Whatever, all countries are knowing more about crypto and the participation of newbies on new projects proves that.

Most people still mistrust bitcoin, it always happens with new technologies, in addition to the bad reputation it had in the beginning that it cannot be detected or tracked, but if it is a golden opportunity, it will be worth all the time invested and the new generations will appreciate it very much.

I think that we should not try to force anyone to enter this world, this must be done out of passion, we can explain what it consists of and what works but if they do not live it, they do not act, it will be impossible for them to be passionate about it world. Maybe in the future when we can get the most out of this is where you can say "I told you so"

Its very good idea to be looking for the evidence of anything that's new to your eyes before start using it with really money, because currently there have so many scammers. 

• +1 2

On 12/10/2019 at 3:12 AM, Delgboke said:

Sometimes we try to lecture our friends and people around us the importance of utilizing cryptocurrency opportunity it will look like you are pouring water on a rockystone because they have not seen evidence of cryptocurrency in you for them to believe that cryptocurrency pays. What do you think? 

not all of us are so brave to enter into something we don't know and most of us are afraid of change and progress and that's why they don't invest 

This method might be helpful actually to let them have a factual evidence that is not just some kind of falsify proof to their perspective. It is a good thing to support all of your information that you are throwing to someone who is listening to so that their doubt about the topic that you are talking about will be taken care of with the use of information and evidences you have prepared. This could actually guide them to know who would be the one they could put their trust especially if there is always a risk of someone doing fraudulent acts in the crypto industry.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 13.02.2020 at 21:37, JuliaNedz said:

Many of my friends did not believe that cryptocurrency can be earned. But I showed them the evidence to convince them that you can get money for cryptocurrency.

I don't think you need to tell everybody about cryptocurrency especially the Defi technologies. You will just put these projects in a bad light once many enters the FOMO phase and you will simply see the coins start going down and everything will go south once the cryptocurrencies go down. I suggest to make people aware but not become blind investors of cryptocurrency, something they do not know anything about and without the proper research and knowledge. Just don't force them to invest.

You can first explain about currencies and the blockchain and the basis on which this market is based and explain what cryptocurrencies are, and then you can show them the profits that I have made from this market, i.e. use the financial attraction factor, at this point everyone will be convinced of it.

• +1 1

On 12/10/2019 at 11:12 AM, Delgboke said:

because they have not seen evidence of cryptocurrency in you for them to believe that cryptocurrency pays.

Indeed, this is correct. People need to smell the money and see us making good profits to join. This is why this is our chance. After having waited for many years and risk losing our money we can now be the ones that they will see making good money, as we were watching others when we joined. It is the bait and I don't like it a lot but it happens. Others wait to see the evidence first and we need to show them and not even try to convince anyone.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Many people, friends and close people around me did not understand and were not convinced of cryptocurrencies, we have to do more to convince them of this advanced technology and they have to understand that this is the future, but first we have to achieve some success so that we can convince them.

You don't have to show anyone any evidence. Crypto currencies are now popular and anyone can make use them. It has now become clear to everyone that crypto currencies especially bitcoin are legit.

Yes sometimes there are people who don't believe that cryptocurrencies really make money, they are like stones that we can't understand and accept if we explain. It is better not to explain to people who have such traits, but we have to give them evidence to make them believe.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

People do not use cryptocurrencies for fear of losing their money, they want to see evidence that, in order to have more security, they really want to make money with cryptocurrencies but they are taught the evidence and they already think that it will have the same results of having many  Profits but when they don't have them they start to say that cryptocurrencies is a scam when it is a lie if they invest in cryptocurrencies they must understand that there will be many gains and losses and from the mistakes they learn what I recommend is to learn first about cryptocurrencies and then  invest in them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/10/2019 at 4:08 PM, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

I think because nowadays there's a lot of scammers and maybe they think that this is only a scam, at first when i haven't joining here, i don't believe here until one of my friend showed me some proof and evidences that if I'll use this I'll got pay. 

That's the issue that because of the scammer many people think that no such thing exist and everything is fake and we can't made their mind for investment.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

All times, it is important to give evidence when you discuss profits. I wouldn't tell someone join here and invest in this asset because it will make you rich, but if you actually done that and there are more opportunities then you should explain everything if they ask you and tell the real figures if these are real friends and not strangers as you should also be safe with what you do.

So many people still see cryptocurrency as a scam. Even if you will explain to some people that cryptocurrency is real they won't still believe in it. I think to convince them we need to have evidence of withdrawal from crypto.

On 12/10/2019 at 3:43 PM, pangitmo said:

Most of them don't believe me when i said that cryptocurrencies pays but when i showed them the money, they believed me then they told me that they also want to join crypto. Lol.

Money talk and this is true no one can believe on this business but when you show the records to the peoples that time they believe on you and they invest their money in this business. Crypto is going to be legal soon that time peoples will invest their money and no one ask about the proof after that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah I think they are scared that this is some kind of scamming thing. The proof is matter of assurance to them that they would definitely earn money here inspite of the hardwork they would do .  It's difficult only when we aren't successful.

Yes that's the thing which the people doesn't believe that the cryptotalk currencies is paying. Off course it I a paying and I am getting a good amount by making the posts simply.

They will use cryptocurrencies when they find the importance of storing their money in value and not in fiat currency that will mean nothing a few years later. Maybe the fiat works for them if they spend it the time they receive it but if they plan to save for future needs, then this current system doesn't work. Saving today means investing in store of value assets and Bitcoin is the best of them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1