P2PB2B exchange is Listing scam projects - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AirdropNotifyer

P2PB2B exchange is Listing scam projects

Different forms of bad reviews on this particular P2PB2B exchange, reason why I advise that it is better to take our time before going for strange and untrusted exchange platforms that are not from trusted source. Most of them are scams, they are always showing fake coin volume, offering bad investment with no profit to users, thereby loosing all your money on shitty platforms like this is not a good thing to write about and they would even go as far as showing a fake project to users in order to draw more people to themselves so as to scam people of their hard earned money.  We should be very careful and watchful of  fake platforms and exchanges like this. Part of the reason why we are all here is to inform ourselves on the right exchange platforms to be and not the fake ones and to give one another proper guidance. 

On 25.11.2020 at 20:17, ShiNorton said:

I don't like this exchanger due to slower and unresponsive problem. When bullish market started this exchange delay in operations so opportunities are missed. Many complains against the site performances but they are not hearing anyone.

Agree with you. P2PB2B should have a good reputation due to the services and products they provide. Well, it's also my opinion :) But when the things got out of hands nobody will know :(

Edited by dinadiana2202
  • +2 1

15 minutes ago, dinadiana2202 said:

Agree with you. P2PB2B should have a good reputation due to the services and products they provide. Well, it's also my opinion :) But when the things got out of hands nobody will know 😞

Graph isn't loaded quickly in this exchanger. I face problem many time & their support staff didn't help & he always says clear browser cache but it isn't working again. This exchanger is bad for me. 

I do not know when we will finish with these scammers, they used to hack one or two devices, because they used to work alone from their homes, but today they have become groups working in an organized manner, and this is a dangerous indicator for the future of information on the Internet.

• +2 1

On 08.01.2021 at 18:27, Abdulrahman3 said:

I do not know when we will finish with these scammers, they used to hack one or two devices, because they used to work alone from their homes, but today they have become groups working in an organized manner, and this is a dangerous indicator for the future of information on the Internet.

Whom are you talking about? P2PB2B didn't hack any devices. And actually, I don't understand for what purpose you wrote that

I use only binance platform p2p and centralised platform. Their for I am away from p2pb2b exchanges. But this is very bad services they are providing allowing the scamming coin on their exchange will tarnish their reputation and they will face problem. Because like you many other people will sooner or later the scamming coin listing and their for I always suggest to search before investment and don't trust to anyone claims about airdrops. Those who believe in airdrops got scammed. 

On 13.01.2021 at 20:58, Syedbesharat said:

I use only binance platform p2p and centralised platform. Their for I am away from p2pb2b exchanges. But this is very bad services they are providing allowing the scamming coin on their exchange will tarnish their reputation and they will face problem. Because like you many other people will sooner or later the scamming coin listing and their for I always suggest to search before investment and don't trust to anyone claims about airdrops. Those who believe in airdrops got scammed. 

Well, I agree on the point that it's vital to do some research before registering on some exchange. Including investing in some new crypto projects. But I can't call P2PB2B a scam. Though I won't deny that they had issues in the past, now I see they're making amends. By the way, Binance in its infancy was labelled as a scam as well. And now it's one of the best and popular exchanges. Do you know what I'm sayin'?

On 12/2/2020 at 3:36 PM, ShiNorton said:

Graph isn't loaded quickly in this exchanger. I face problem many time & their support staff didn't help & he always says clear browser cache but it isn't working again. This exchanger is bad for me.

Maybe the problem is with your laptop or PC. Or even with an internet connection. Or you're using P2PB2B on a mobile browser? If yes, then it's not a surprise - even my smartphone fails to load graphics properly from time to time:)
  •  
  • Useful or interesting 1

Hi there! I heard that P2PB2B released their native token PACT on January 19. I wonder if there's somebody who claimed this token... was it hard to unlock tokens?

On 2/9/2021 at 6:00 PM, dilyar said:
Maybe the problem is with your laptop or PC. Or even with an internet connection. Or you're using P2PB2B on a mobile browser? If yes, then it's not a surprise - even my smartphone fails to load graphics properly from time to time:)
  •  

No problem with internet because internet connection is strong enough.  I access p2pb2b exchange site from my PC & not from mobile browsers. They haven't solved this problem for a very long time & exchange page isn't responsive many time. 

@AirdropNotifyer

It is amazing how they are allowing these scams to happen. I mean it is either they are behind it, or they don't have the necessary tools to detect scam projects. If this situation keeps going, they will lose many users and might get shutdown eventually!

On 13.02.2021 at 21:51, kamelq said:

@AirdropNotifyer

It is amazing how they are allowing these scams to happen. I mean it is either they are behind it, or they don't have the necessary tools to detect scam projects. If this situation keeps going, they will lose many users and might get shutdown eventually!

Are there such tools that will let crypto exchanges detect scam projects? Maybe I am wrong, but I think all reputable crypto platforms are prone to scams. And no advanced tool will help with that.

As for me, P2PB2B is a good exchange. It's easy to use and I haven't experienced any problems with withdrawals there.

Edited by Maxon89

On 19.02.2021 at 16:54, Umid2101 said:

Are there such tools that will let crypto exchanges detect scam projects? Maybe I am wrong, but I think all reputable crypto platforms are prone to scams. And no advanced tool will help with that.

It depends on an exchange, i suppose. But yeah, I must agree with us that sophisticated technology won't help here. Scammers and hackers also evolve, you know :)  By the way, P2PB2B posted about it. Here, check- https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6765630562267914241.

What would you say about Yobit? Although this exchange is older than P2PB2B, it has crypto that is used for speculation within the exchange itself and cannot be withdrawn. You say that P2PB2B is not a good exchange because they list questionable crypto projects. What about Yobit and the aforementioned fact?

On 3/19/2021 at 10:40 PM, volohash1981 said:

What would you say about Yobit? Although this exchange is older than P2PB2B, it has crypto that is used for speculation within the exchange itself and cannot be withdrawn. You say that P2PB2B is not a good exchange because they list questionable crypto projects. What about Yobit and the aforementioned fact?

Do you mean LIZA Coin? :)

Almost all platforms do this, and their sole aim is profit; this is not a problem or a cause for concern; the issue is whether the platform is honest, and if so, if you should withdraw from it; I hope the members who work on it can give us their thoughts on this.

On 02.04.2021 at 01:24, teebasas said:

Almost all platforms do this, and their sole aim is profit; this is not a problem or a cause for concern; the issue is whether the platform is honest, and if so, if you should withdraw from it; I hope the members who work on it can give us their thoughts on this.

Well, most contemporary exchanges indeed aim to get profit. 'Cause, nothing's free. It's logical, don't you think so? And I should say that problems happen everywhere, even to reputable exchanges like Binance, CEX.IO or Coinbase. So, think about it before crying or complaining about it on social media. 

Hi, I have been using the p2pb2b exchange since October 2020. 
It is imperative to go through the KYC procedure to start and withdraw money.
I don’t consider the P2PB2B exchange a SCAM, I have started and withdrawn money from it many times.
The team also developed the PACT token, which I am now starting to farm https://pactswap.finance/farming/

Edited by Bagira148

I'm crypto trader, I like TRON link 🙂

My refferal link Binance and STEX. Buy PACT token.