How do you know who gave you Reputations? - Page 6 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

How do you know who gave you Reputations?

10 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Yes the good reaction it will be a good motivation for members to keep them post more and more ,that's why we should give them even we have five reaction  per days 

@scorpiali I thought we have 10 that we can give daily, has it reduced to 5? 

Reputations are very good but we should also make use of the hate or crying reaction too as some posts are use so useless and this punishment will make them improve and posts quality contents. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/10/2019 at 3:27 PM, Crypto123 said:

Some people in the forum ask how to know who gave you Reputations
Here I will explain how to find out. Follow me the pictures:

r1.jpg.7dcdf62734c910ba1cd3dedd9fa35865.jpg

r2.thumb.jpg.3927bd6ec68637e0cfd21babdb97b538.jpg

her you can find all  your Reputations

r3.thumb.jpg.1cc6dabc5ed456d38de566d4885987f1.jpg

This is a good and informative post. It can help many users that doesn't know who are the reputation givers. In addition to that, you can also see who gives you reputation in the notification corner. You can see there who gives you reputation. Anyway, thanks for sharing this kind of information to us. Have a good day.

Yes.You are absolutely right. we can easily know about all our given amd received reaction from this option.We also can see this page from our profile.And we can also get notification when someone reacted to our post.Thanks for this nice post.

9 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

@scorpiali I thought we have 10 that we can give daily, has it reduced to 5? 

Reputations are very good but we should also make use of the hate or crying reaction too as some posts are use so useless and this punishment will make them improve and posts quality contents. 

As i know we have just 5 reaction but that when i read the rules in the last year ,I dont know if there any new update about that ,but if you say 10 i will trust you because my information is very old 

Sadly that cryptotalk don`t have notification about receiving new reputations, or maybe i need to try to find it on settings once more ;D

12 hours ago, scorpiali said:

As i know we have just 5 reaction but that when i read the rules in the last year ,I dont know if there any new update about that ,but if you say 10 i will trust you because my information is very old 

I have given 10 reactions in a day before and it was the highest I could give that day. So, I think nothing is changed yet and 10 can be given to other members. 

Edited by BitcryptoHan
  • Useful or interesting 1

9 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

I have given 10 reactions in a day before and it was the highest I could give that day. So, I think nothing is changed yet and 10 can be given to other members. 

Nice so that's true we have ten reaction, I will give one just for that. It's much better than give reaction we all the time ask for increase the number I hope they can add more

• +1 1

On 12/10/2019 at 1:27 PM, Crypto123 said:

That's the only easiest way to see who gave you reputations. Thank you so much for sharing the tutorial among all of us. A lot of new users can get benefits and learn through this system or process easily. So maybe we all should try to make this kind of useful posts for all the new comers. That's how they can learn easily. 

On 12/10/2019 at 10:27 AM, Crypto123 said:

Yeah we can see that just by going in our profile and click the community reputations and see who give us any reactions and to whom we give any reactions, and we can also receive notifications to every reactions that we eceived.

• +2 1

I have added the reactions and many other options on the notifications fuction, but this causes another problem. I'm getting too many messages because I've also added new posts from people I follow and get like 30 notifications the next day I open cryptotalk. I might need to reset the options to just the quotes only.

5 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I have added the reactions and many other options on the notifications fuction, but this causes another problem. I'm getting too many messages because I've also added new posts from people I follow and get like 30 notifications the next day I open cryptotalk. I might need to reset the options to just the quotes only.

Yes, true, there are a lot of notifications and sometimes I will not be able to see them all because there are also notifications coming to me on old topics. Notices are important and useful to know what is relevant to you but as you said you should customize them.

On 5/22/2020 at 3:29 AM, ethan1751 said:

Actually, the thing or topic that we have often discussed. But I just want to say that those who give reputation can be seen in the notification or you go directly to the profile section.

Yes my friend this is true, I explained that to me because some of the members here were wondering how they know who gave them a good or bad reputation and they only know this through notifications but as you can see here you can know that from the profile.

That's a clear helpful demonstration on how to find out who has given us some reputations in this forum and it will help many to stay aware especially beginners as they are new to this forum and they find it difficult to understand every feature here.

It`s very interesting statistics, I didn`t know about it, this forum has a lot of different details what is too interesting for me, so I continue to be surprised by this amazing forum named cryptotalk 

This method is good, as you can find out who gave you the good reputation, the time when it took place, and what post the members liked, and this makes me more eager to provide useful posts.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I used to think that the reputation brings together the number of hearts that are given to the best publications, is it not related to the hearts that are under the publications of my brother?

On 6/7/2020 at 4:51 PM, magd said:

This method is good, as you can find out who gave you the good reputation, the time when it took place, and what post the members liked, and this makes me more eager to provide useful posts.

As for me, I do not to know who gives me reputation, if someone give me does not also mean I will reciprocate is his or her post is not useful. I do not check who gives me and I give based on posts that are useful for m

I already know about that but there are many members who don't know about that. It will help them to understand the forum. Thanks for giving such information with images. 

On 6/14/2020 at 3:10 AM, malik6314193 said:

I already know about that but there are many members who don't know about that. It will help them to understand the forum. Thanks for giving such information with images. 

I do not think knowing about it fis neccessary, if admin can even make us not know who send the like or hate reactions will be good, some people use it to reciprocate even to posts that does not worth it. 

Yes it's very simple to check your reputation activities. Most of the members know about it but it will be helpful for the new members who don't know much about this forum. By looking at my reputation activities it gives me more motivation to work even more harder.

It is not that difficult. You can easily find out who gave you a reputation by receiving a notification when you got the reputation because if you follow your method you will know only the number of reputation you got without knowing who gave you the reputation

17 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

It is not that difficult. You can easily find out who gave you a reputation by receiving a notification when you got the reputation because if you follow your method you will know only the number of reputation you got without knowing who gave you the reputation

Yes it is true, it is very easy to know this through notifications but I am talking about another way through the profile that gives you detailed information about who gave you a reputation, you can find there all the reputation that I got from the beginning.

On 5/10/2020 at 2:45 AM, scorpiali said:

Yes the good reaction it will be a good motivation for members to keep them post more and more ,that's why we should give them even we have five reaction  per days 

Yes we should give reputation each other, so we can work very hard. But we must be careful, l mean we must give reputation the members, who absolutely deserve it. Am l wrong? 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I just want to add this, this topic is old already, there is new rating that has been implemented now in which you can not know the person that gives you reputation. The official term for rotation on this forum is now rating.