⚖️ South Korea plans to tax crypto gains - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
crypto xxx7

⚖️ South Korea plans to tax crypto gains

Well not just them most of the governments plans to tax gain from crypto and they are investing a lot of efforts and money to achieve that, but is not almost impossible so good luck for them.. crypto world is a free world.

People have resorted to cryptocurrencies in order to reduce their taxes if taxes are taken with a small amount. This is good, but if the matter remains as in normal taxes, then this will reduce the dealers in the country

Dear, yes, this news has been around for some time. Indeed, South Korea allows taxes on everyone who uses cryptocurrencies in any field within cryptocurrencies, and this is unfortunately very unfortunate that a tax is imposed on cryptocurrencies instead of currencies being supported by countries. I invite everyone.  For supporting cryptocurrencies do not tax them Thank you very much

This is what the great nations will do because digital commerce is becoming more popular every day they will look for a way to ensure that the system can leave some kind of footprint so that they can implement a kind of tax or something that is paid to the country for the method of digital.

If the news is true, that is, Korea will adopt cryptocurrencies and their use will be widespread in this case, I expect that this will increase the price of cryptocurrencies in general and Bitcoin in particular, and this important thing in the matter is its increase in its price in the exchange market, which increases our profits here

Countries in general reap a lot of taxes on their citizens, but in fact I am totally against them in the field of cryptocurrencies! They leave nothing without tax!
They can simply license cryptocurrency transactions for free because in any case investing these currencies in reality will bring a lot of money back to the treasury of these countries.

On 12/10/2019 at 11:29 AM, crypto xxx7 said:
Korea's Ministry of Economy and Finance is pushing for a measure to tax crypto transactions to be implemented next year.

Another bill on enhancing the transparency of the trading of virtual assets awaits passage at sub-committee level.

The government is reportedly seeking to levy capital gains tax on cryptocurrencies regardless of the bill's passage.

f310f862d2c64b817f6552531186d738.jpg

I think if Korea country accepted the crypto currency it is good for Korea and his economy. If ministry's of economic and finance is measure a tax on crypto transection it is good for economy of Korea and not good for crypto users.

I think South Korea isn't alone to take tax in crypto. There are some European countries already taking tax from crypto transactions.  Many countries haven't legalized crypto because they're getting fear of not receiving taxes. 

I think this will be easily applied by many countries to impose some taxes because many countries are afraid to use bitcoin and they will get some money from it by placing taxes.

My favorite, crypto forums can invest in different countries.  South Korea can benefit by working in crypto forums.  The difference between cryptocurrencies is that they are decentralized and their transactions cannot be identified as fully encrypted, so I don't know how the Korean government will be able to track these transactions and impose taxes on them.  Thanks

South Korea will take 20% of tax from crypto users.  The government has announced that it will accept 20% of the tax from investors earning  2.5 million a year.  This will lead to economic development of the country

This is so wrong, the benefit of crypto is that it is decentralized and not governed by any rules or authority. Placing taxes is highly illegitimate things, because the investors are already making risky trades that they might lose and not win all the time, so will the government compensate them for their loss, or it just want to take from their profits. It is unfair at all.

• +3 1

I think it's a smart idea to charge some fees for cryptocurrency trading services in order to preserve the country's stability, which South Korea understands well, and I believe is not a bad idea.

I do not think that they can impose taxes on cryptocurrency investments because it is difficult to control these investments, but I think that if this is done, it will negatively affect the amount of investments in cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

This is really sad, how can they impose taxes on a decentralized currency, the goal of creating cryptocurrencies is that they are decentralized and cannot be controlled by anyone and do not need an intermediary to deal with them, that is, without commissions or taxes, I think that these taxes will affect Negatively the users of cryptocurrencies in these countries.

• +2 1

Most countries impose taxes on cryptocurrencies, and this may help governments accept cryptocurrencies, but it may keep some people from trading because they do not like to pay taxes.

• +1 1