What are your fears before investing in crypto? - Page 38 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What are your fears before investing in crypto?

This is my first impression about how to do research in worldwide cryptocurrencies, which is better than cryptocurrence, and I don't have better knowledge for online work.

• Useful or interesting 1

Eveyone have a fear  , specially newbie that they will lost their fund ( if coin start dumping ) .we must invest wisely in market because their is higher chance that we maybe suffer from loss if our Coin perform opposite as our prediction. 

Like everyone else,  my fears is about losing money and end up getting the income I have work for when the time I have no clue how blockchain works. But now, since I am in the legit site. I'm just typing and earning, nothing to worry about anymore

• +3 1

Well, my friend, for me, I have no fears of investing in the digital currency because I expect it to grow and spread more until it becomes the dominant currency in the world.

• +1 1

On 4/13/2021 at 9:33 PM, sejuru said:

My fear before investing in cryptocurrencies are taking the risk of losing all my money.  Cause we all know that the cryptoworld is the world of risks and patience. And there is another fear which is the price drops. 

For the every investment opportunity they have no any guarantee that's you'll permanently success after investing, but the truth is that any investment contains risk and those risk should be accepted as an investor.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Investing is always risky, and when I work in this area, I am always concerned that the currency in which I invest is a scam or that it is unsuitable for investment, so I am always concerned about losing my money.

• +2 1

I want to say here that I accidentally joined this forum on the request of my friend.. Before joining this forum I think that it will be just like other sites which get the work but not pay in return, But after joining this forum I realized that I was completely wrong about this site.. It is not like other site or forum. They pay there members very well. We only work here by posting and get paid by the forum very well and also the amount is too much that we can meet our daily requirements easily with it.. So just like others, I also fear about the scammed or faked sites. 

Yes dear every one feel fear in beginning . And I was feared about Investment as a first time and I lost my money in Investment due to lack of knowledge . But step by step I learn knowledge about Crypto currencies. And knowledge is important in Crypto world. 

• +3 1

The most fearing thing in cryptocurrency is all of a sudden coin or token price getting very low, and wallet being hacked with nothing left in wallet when recovered ,being hacked without any other links click or without doing any other things which lead wallet to get access by the hacker ,so being protected by blockchain , sometimes look like how wallet can be hacked- can happen.

• +5 1

personally i'm afraid i buy some altcoin and then there is some bad news and the price drops so much that i lose all my capital because it happened to me many times with altcoins i bought and then the creators ran away abandoning the project. 

• +1 1

many of the people face that they lost their money but you have to take this in making and generating revenue just take the rest and you will able to make good profit in trading and by other methods.

• +1 1

Investment and risk are closely related, not only involving cryptocurrency, but also actual investment. When you start investing, you should know all about cryptocurrencies. Start with a small amount, and then learn the winning rules.

Dear itsnotfear investing in crypto because it's a without investment oannal you just posting and generate the team of reply the posting then will be generating the result you just invest btc then you are got the money like this so it's not a fear it's just hardworking .

My fair was simply losing my money at the wrong time.

Sometimes I hesitate in investing I am always confused in taking steps.

Sometimes we panic when prices in the cryptocurrency market begin to become volatile.

I am afraid of being exposed to the back of the platform on which I trade.

The main fear before investing money in cryptocurrency is loosing of all money because the wrong investment may lead to failure and lost of money. So we must have knowledge about investment and then we can earn money from it. 

Dear, there are several factors in investing in these currencies that scare everyone, firstly, trust in the company or the site in which we work, secondly, a sudden decrease in the price, which leads to great losses, third, making hasty decisions and this leads to deterioration and loss, and therefore when you invest, you must have sufficient experience and knowledge of  In order to avoid risk and thus loss

• +3 1

My dear friend at the beginning I hesitate from investing because I think I lose most of my money by investing. Dear friend my first here is a about losing my money I do not know why but I fear from losing my money.

Everyone has concerns, the most important of which is exposure to loss due to a wrong decision or devaluation.
There is a fear of being defrauded or hacked, or dealing with harmful websites.

The most important thing is that before investing anything in the cryptotalk currency , we should take all the information about whether the thing that we are doing some investment other hand they is beneficial or harm for us. In  the case ,  we are afraid that our money will not go in the loss Because we do not have any experience about this form, how to work it, if we continue to use it without knowing, then we will be very much at a loss, so we should first do all the research about it.  

Dear everyone first and foremost fear before investing first time in crypto is that they lose their most of money if they invest. Dear if we invest and we fail at our first attempt then we never try again and not face to lose our money one more time this is the thing that never make us profitable because if we keep try again then we achieve our goal at one time and then we recover easily our losses.

On 5/3/2021 at 7:27 PM, Johnii said:

The main fear before investing money in cryptocurrency is loosing of all money because the wrong investment may lead to failure and lost of money. So we must have knowledge about investment and then we can earn money from it. 

If someone loses all his money, that is not because of crypto, that's because of the insecurity of his wallet. If you choose the safest wallet for your coin(s), the worst case scenario that can happen is that your coin will lose value and you will sell it with some losses (not 100%). To reduce your losses as much as possible, you have to take great care about what coin to choose and how to keep it safely. Apart from crypto, any other kind of investment involves some level of risk. The future is always unknown but the winner is the one whose profit is always higher than his losses.

Well, the biggest fear was not the scam for me, rather it was the fact of investing money to earn more money. That is, my fear was losing what I invested and not being able to get anything back.

When I entered the world of cryptocurreny, I suspect that how digital currency will benefit me? But soon I realized that technology have evolved alot and now these online currencies have occupied the market with its enormous benefits in daily life. I have also heard about losses in cryptocurreny so that's my biggest fear of doing investment.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Sometimes we panic when prices in the crypto currency market begin to become volatile. Confused to determine what the next step we will do. Just believe in yourself.if it will rise or become stable or what so ever. and also of course the threat in mistakes and scams or to the hackers.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you invest in new coins, you will always be afraid of your future because a new coin has no history or background and there is no way to analyze its performance. It is like entering an unknown world.