What are your fears before investing in crypto? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What are your fears before investing in crypto?

You have to develop old to income in the Crypto world. This is natural as it is a planet filled of scams, cheaters, scammers and hackers, but here are protection and safety policy that if you have under surveillance them, you will be fine. If you chart these rules, you will be punishment and will not be scared to type in the world of Crypto.

On 12/10/2019 at 11:56 AM, Fatihgani12 said:

I first started the world of Crypto confused with this new innovation How concepts, goals, history. finally I understood that this was truly digital based.

Yes I am also confused when I enter in a Crypto world but after that I realise that this is a such a profitable business if I a do it  properly have the complete knowledge Crypto trading and cryptocurrency I am making a good reasonable money and fulfill my extra expenses and I am working as a part time and earning a good profit we can not lose our capital if we learn properly

On 12/10/2019 at 2:12 PM, bliznec said:

Investing is always a risk. It doesn’t matter what to invest and it always remains a risk. I invest and I have fears, like an ordinary person. This is peculiar. 

do not feel strange this is a reality in all businesses there must be a risk that must be borne, must be prepared with all the circumstances

I have fear because some site who has start business with bitcoin after some days they are run with my money and some tume i buy some bitcoins but after that btc go very down so i am scary 

My fear in investing crypto currency is the affiliated risk factor of it. But if you have technically knowledge in bitcoin and any other crypto currency and know the basics of block chain you can overcome that fear.

The main fear before investing in cryoto is at anytime its price can be down and we can face a very big loss. I think this is the main fear.  

That one day it will no longer be there ,so its important to keep it in a certain position trying to get everything in the right perspective, great trades are suppose to be well organized and this market , the crypto market is not yet central so to me the fears are if the market crushes. great time working hard on the market its very important to keep everything in perspective

On 12/10/2019 at 11:42 AM, Delgboke said:

In my early stage in the world of cryptocurrency the moment I heard it, I just concluded that it was a scam that was my major fear as of that time, What was your thought before coming into the business? 

Investment is always risking your crypto to earn profit but mostly site turn to scams before you can make profit thats why its better to just start trading or start staking your coins.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Before investing in crypto, I fear losing money. That is why investing in different places should be invested before investing. You can learn by watching different books and videos.

In fact, when investing in cryptocurrency, you must invest in a site that you are investing in, whether the site is really a future or not, because if you are investing in a scam-related site you will be scared. But that never happened to me because the ones I invested in were not a scam.

On 12/10/2019 at 4:42 AM, Delgboke said:

In my early stage in the world of cryptocurrency the moment I heard it, I just concluded that it was a scam that was my major fear as of that time, What was your thought before coming into the business? 

actually i fear nothing when investing in crypto because i believe that crypto are a good long term investment and because i'm investing only what i can afford to lose so i really don't care about the short time price, because i just need to patience to see profits

My fear before investing in crpyto is the prices of it going down or losing its value. Yes,I didn't invest in any coin till now because it has not been much time I joined this world. But I am researching and learning about it so this is the fear that works inside my head.

16 hours ago, gordoncrypto said:

Well said. That's a risk we are all taking. Of course, it is a real thing and the tech is good, but like all things there are bad elements among the good. The trick is to reduce bad choices and avoid scams as we can.

I agree, scams are really what makes it hard to convince other people into entering or to make them engage into the cryptocurrency world, we all know scammers and fraudsters are everywhere in this platform.

My fear on investing is  invest any money in it and if i found good ratio of that coin then i will buy that and safe them into my wallet.  According to me I don't need to worry about legality because even though some countries try to get banned but can still do transactions because now it is very easy to invest.

my greatest fears in investment are loosing money, loosing money is scary and not reaching my financial goal is a big problem

Getting scammed is my biggest fear in this fear in general and specially in investing

there is a lot of them out there

you have to be careful and read some feedbacks about the site that you want to invest in 

The biggest fear has to be volatile nature of bitcoin. Bitcoin is at present at 9500$, and what if I invest 9500$ and get one bitcoin and in the following week, it drops to 7500$. I loose 2000$, maybe unlikely but highly probable, and I believe that is a concern from everyone alike. 

Investing is about the risk, not only in crypto currency but also in real investment. When you start to invest you have to learn everything about crypto currency. Begin with small amount and learn about the strategy to earn profit.  

On 12/10/2019 at 8:42 AM, Delgboke said:

I was saying that is a scam and than when I tried my confidence goes on increases. And That was a good thing.

So now I m have confidence.

Losing my investment or money of course, because I can't see what's going to happen once I invest in them even with a proper research. Because some things doesn't always go the way you wanted.

There's no fears because theresnt invest .. I belive that trading is best way to make more money and start a real trading that mean you have a very good project to do

On 12/10/2019 at 11:56 AM, Fatihgani12 said:

I first started the world of Crypto confused with this new innovation How concepts, goals, history. finally I understood that this was truly digital based.

If you are confused that how to buy the coins in the market that which is good or which is scam coin than you just buy the old coins and top coins whihc are 100% sure that the coins are good in the market and real coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, Loop said:

Investing is always a risk. It doesn’t matter what to invest and it always remains a risk. I invest and Ihave fears, like an ordinary person. This is peculiar

Yes, the investment is very dangerous, and yesterday I fell in a great loss and I am now shattered

5 hours ago, mitsutech said:

My fears is when i invest in coins then suddenly this will decrease because this give me losses,  this is often happens to me because of ignorance but now i know what i will do. 

The to eliminate that fear you should start learning about the market so you do not fall into that trap.