What are your fears before investing in crypto? - Page 32 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What are your fears before investing in crypto?

1 hour ago, selfmade said:

But all these risks are not not so dangerous if one has enough experience with cryptocurrencies how to secure your money in a secure wallet, which exchanges one should trust, which coins to invest in and what to avoid in cryptocurrency world. What we need is to seek as much knowledge as we can.

My brother you have a good point her but you also need to remember that hackers and scammers have many techniques they use to cheat people in this cryptowold, so we can only minimize the risk of falling victims but not stop them completely.

Your first fear before investing should be the fear of  investing in the wrong coin. This is my beginning in the world of crypto and i am trying to invest/trade but my major fear now is only fears is for me not to invest in wrong coins or at wrong website because neither of the two will lead to great lose.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Tallest said:

My brother you have a good point her but you also need to remember that hackers and scammers have many techniques they use to cheat people in this cryptowold, so we can only minimize the risk of falling victims but not stop them completely.

We can try and be smart about scammers but for hackers It is best that we use trusted and secure platform as well as platforms which have insurance. hackers does not target small accounts like yours and mine, they target exchanges wallets, etc. But if you are on an exchange or wallet that is trusted and insured like binance, it was hacked before but about 7000 bitcoin went hacked but users were not affected.

I am quite the opposite, my friend, when I went to work in cryptocurrencies, my friends used to work with them and earn money, so I went to work with a peace of mind and I love working a lot, only my fear of losses. 

• +2 1

Hello, my friend, it is natural that we all have investment concerns, and I personally have a fear of lower prices because if we buy a specific currency and its price falls, the loss will be according to the size of the investment.

• +2 1

All members have weaknesses at the start of any project, which is the fear of losing the balance and going away from their fatigue that they exerted to collect this balance. Therefore, before starting any business, you must have sufficient experience to avoid loss. The investment is great, but you must be an expert

• +2 1

I also was afraid the first time I was introduced to the platform because I felt is was a scam platform until my friend shows me the benefits he made from the platform I now have courage to join in order to achieve the goal too

• +1 1

I was a little nervous before entering this cryptotalk and investigation but due to hard work, extensive study, and the correct methodology, I was able to overcome my fear.

• +2 1

I also heard at first about cryptocurrencies a long time ago and thought that it was a failed and fraudulent project and I was not sure to buy it, but now I regret it because it was a golden opportunity to enter this field at that time.

• +2 1

Simply, my friend, my fear was losing my money due to my lack of investment experience and my fear of being defrauded by unreliable people, but after getting to know this site, my experience increased and I became more courageous.

• +2 1

Frankly, one of my friends explained in detail about currencies, currencies before I started working. This is why I entered this field and I am confident that I will get a lot of money in an easy way, so I was shocked by reality.

• +1 1

10 hours ago, selfmade said:

But if you are on an exchange or wallet that is trusted and insured like binance, it was hacked before but about 7000 bitcoin went hacked but users were not affected.

In that case there website is good and I can recommend it for a newbie who want to invest since it is well known worldwide. I hope yobit exchanger get to the level of this binance exchanger you made mention of in this post.

Well as for me my major fear is always that is this thing true, i had to make so much research and observation before i give into Cryptocurrency and here I am now learning the basics of trading so that i can become successful while working in the field.

I think The main fear of me before investment in crypto market is fear of losing own money in suddenly moves of crypto market. Because i have experience that in few minutes our investment can become 180% or can become only 30% and remaining 70% gone into loss. So try to understand sentiment of crypto market.

• +1 1

On 4/13/2021 at 9:33 PM, sejuru said:

My fear before investing in cryptocurrencies are taking the risk of losing all my money.  Cause we all know that the cryptoworld is the world of risks and patience. And there is another fear which is the price drops. 

You mean to say cryptocurrency is like gambling, well that is not real true, not all investments are risky and understating the market makes it even less risky. The problem is when people enter investments without any proper knowledge, if you have some experience and asperities there is real nothing to fear.

On 12/10/2019 at 4:14 AM, Benjamin said:

i've been worried about my money when i investing some crypto coins because i have a friend that investing some coins that has a low value but this coin are be stable at the small amount of money so that before we investing some coins we need to know if the coin that we are invested is being popular to mass.

You definitely have to do a careful study before making an investment operation. Following the recommendation of friends who have experience in this world of trade and investment helps a lot and gives us confidence to make transactions.

I was expecting that the digital currencies would end and stop at any moment. I did not expect them to continue at first because it was a new concept for me.

• +2 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that about my fear when I want to invest in the cryptocurrency because the price of the cryptocurrency is too much flexible that's why I am not believe on the cryptocurrency prices this is a big fear and risk when you invest in the crypto currency

I used to think that cryptocurrencies are not real and it is not possible to be safe, but after entering the forum I made sure of their importance and that they have great security more than banks, and I try to be good in this field and enter the field of trading by learning from others here.

• +1 1

My fear used to come from different.angle why because you want to invest where you will not be able to see anybody or who you can even speaks to it just an internet where you can do an interview exchange and start following the necessary step to get everything that is possible to get.

Anyone who will start working in this field will suffer from fear of losing money, but with time and with gaining experience in investing, he will learn how to control self-control, move away from fear and invest consciously.

• +1 1

This is my first impression about how to do research in worldwide cryptocurrencies, which is better than cryptocurrence, and I don't have better knowledge for online work.

Like everyone else,  my fears is about losing money and end up getting the income I have work for when the time I have no clue how blockchain works. But now, since I am in the legit site. I'm just typing and earning, nothing to worry about anymore

• +3 1

On 4/13/2021 at 9:33 PM, sejuru said:

My fear before investing in cryptocurrencies are taking the risk of losing all my money.  Cause we all know that the cryptoworld is the world of risks and patience. And there is another fear which is the price drops. 

For the every investment opportunity they have no any guarantee that's you'll permanently success after investing, but the truth is that any investment contains risk and those risk should be accepted as an investor.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I want to say here that I accidentally joined this forum on the request of my friend.. Before joining this forum I think that it will be just like other sites which get the work but not pay in return, But after joining this forum I realized that I was completely wrong about this site.. It is not like other site or forum. They pay there members very well. We only work here by posting and get paid by the forum very well and also the amount is too much that we can meet our daily requirements easily with it.. So just like others, I also fear about the scammed or faked sites.