What are your fears before investing in crypto? - Page 31 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What are your fears before investing in crypto?

Fears are too many. I hope you will not control me so that I will not lose a lot. It takes a lot of experience in order to be able to reach a suitable level of experience.  

Like everyone else, my fears is about losing money and end up getting the income I have work for when the time I have no clue how blockchain works. But now, since I am in the legit site. I'm just typing and earning, nothing to worry about anymore.

Actually for me i have this fear about tokens and some altcoin investments, not with bitcoin because i know the future of bitcion is really very bright which will give investors good amount of profit especially when they hold for a long time before selling.

Still i have not invest in cryptotalk but if i invest in it so the firstly i will convince myself for the loss that if i have to have in the cryptotalk market.

In fact, my friend, I do not have any concerns about these currencies or any part of this encryption because I trust it a lot and will continue to work and progress until reaching the end.

Well!,my only fear before investing in cryptotalk is the issue of scammers,we all know that the issue of scammers is getting rampart, so I thought that I'll gall into their trap and lose my money but thankfully I never fall into any if their trap

• +1 1

This is the main mistake of most people. If they see something new that can really make a good profit, then they take it for fraud. Personally, I think that everything is worth trying, the main thing is not to risk all your property.

When I am new here and invest in the crypto currency so that's time I become completely upset... Because that's time I not know about this and I thought my capital will be end... So now a time I don't be affairs investment in the crypto market... Because I know it's a trustful market...

I suggest that my investment assets will go down. precisely what I fear is if something undesirable happens in the world of crypto, for example, the prohibition of crypto and its exchangers, it will become a nightmare. if what is being talked about is fear about prices, the crypto market is indeed fluctuating.

• +1 1

The world of cryptocurrencies is full of fraudsters, so be careful and consult older members. I have been very afraid of fake currencies and spammers. I advise everyone to focus on knowledge before investing. Older members should be consulted because they are the best help for us.

Some are afraid of being exposed to fraud and some are afraid of the results of their decisions, but personally I am afraid of losing money or not acting in the necessary time.

• +2 1

I believe almost everyone had the same fear which it may be a scam and cause us to lose money and by this many of us missed the chance when cryptocurrencies were very cheap, of course that what happened with me too but all my fear disappeared after I learnt about the field and was able to withdraw the earning of the money I first deposited and continued on until today

I think before starting new things we are afraid of everything in the same in this forum when we will not have much knowledge about cryptoworld and we want to earn profit by doing trading or investment we face many fears and difficulties just because of unexperienced. So before doing investment we have to do experienced to get good results my friend. 

I thought it was fraud, and I saw that most of it, unfortunately, not all cryptocurrencies should be trusted because most of them are fake, so with more learning and knowledge, we can invest our money in the right place so that it benefits us.

• +1 1

Like everyone else,  my fears is about losing money and end up getting the income I have work for when the time I have no clue how blockchain works. But now, since I am in the legit site. I'm just typing and earning, nothing to worry about anymore

• +2 1

Of course, investing is difficult and needs experience. What scares me most in the field of investment is the fluctuation of the price of currencies, and secondly, the topic of piracy may be somewhat scary, without forgetting the experience factor, as I do not have much experience and this is also scary.

• +2 1

There are many concerns we face in the area of encrypted currencies, personally the most feared thing. In this regard, he is not gaining enough experience, so I may be at risk of losing money

• +1 1

Well, having a fear in cryptocurrency is just normal if we can handle our emotions when it comes to trading because there's a tendency that you can experienced the FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) and you can do panic selling which is not good, dropping the price of a coin is just normal, handle your emotions is dumping the price will help you to understand what's going on to the market.

Every one is afraid when he invest in the crypto currency because there is a chance that it may be lose or profit. Some time a person may get a profit and some time it may be lose his money. And some time the hacker may hack the wallet and all the coin were be stolen by the hacker. There are lot of fear like this.

I already have some knowledge about cryptocurrency that is currency which is in high pice like bitcoin. But whenni heard about this forum then i was in Dilma that how i can earn from post . But fter joined i realized that this is the only forum which is helpfull for those people who haven't any source of earning.  If they have knowledge about cryptocurrency and its trading then they can make more money from this forum.  So now I'm here and learning about those thing which is important and we can get more profit if we have knowledge about and how will the formulation. 

I am holding the crypto currency for just one reason to get a profit. Because in future the price of crypto currency will be double and my amount will also be double. Holding cryptocurrencies is better then selling cryptocurrencies.

Yes, my friend, there are some people whose fears were that these cryptocurrencies would be fraudulent, and also some people had fears that they would not be able to know how to invest in cryptocurrencies and incur huge financial losses, meaning that some did not know when they had to buy or sell.

As for me, I do not have any concerns when dealing with cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

44 minutes ago, ItxAiza said:

Every one is afraid when he invest in the crypto currency because there is a chance that it may be lose or profit. Some time a person may get a profit and some time it may be lose his money. And some time the hacker may hack the wallet and all the coin were be stolen by the hacker. There are lot of fear like this.

But all these risks are not not so dangerous if one has enough experience with cryptocurrencies how to secure your money in a secure wallet, which exchanges one should trust, which coins to invest in and what to avoid in cryptocurrency world. What we need is to seek as much knowledge as we can.

My dear friend, so that you can remove your fears, you have to learn and study the subject before starting work so that you do not make mistakes and lose your money. Fear is normal because anyone puts all his money with something really specific about fear

I felt scared before entering here because I searched for cryptocurrencies and thought that they were fake profits and not real, but I preach that I received my winnings here in the forum all my thoughts changed and I became able to understand better by learning from other members.

• +1 1