Cryptophone from HTC Exodus mobile is a real revolution - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Cryptophone from HTC Exodus mobile is a real revolution

17 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Your words are true, my friend, the phone is still very expensive and ledger nano wallet is better and cheaper, but do not forget that this phone has a lot of advanced features other than the wallet You are here not only buying a wallet but a phone with many important features. I think its price will drop a little after a while as usual.

You have a point too, but phones are more prone to loss than handling normal hardware wallet, and also, they will be new and not yet used, but buy ledger nano s that has been proven good since years back will still be good. But, it must my opinion. 

Yes, that's right, I think this phone from HTC has become ready to buy from the market and it represents an important event in the crypto world as it will contribute to increasing people's knowledge of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology

2 hours ago, Moaz said:

Yes, that's right, I think this phone from HTC has become ready to buy from the market and it represents an important event in the crypto world as it will contribute to increasing people's knowledge of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology

Yes, this phone has been on the market for some time. Also, Samsung has entered the world of Crypto, after HTC, through its S10, S20 phone. Entering the giant phone companies, Crypto will have a significant positive impact on the spread of Crypto around the world.

So after Samsung HTC also embarks on this adventure of producing phones predisposed to crypto and blockchains with wallet already incorporated as I seem to have already said before this type of mobile phones come onto the market a little late as they are already very valid wallets that can be installed through apps from Google Play and are very good I don't think these phones will be so successful on the market

On 6/13/2020 at 5:33 PM, Crypto123 said:

Yes, this phone has been on the market for some time. 

I only heard about the launch of the phone, I do not know if It has truly been launched. And that said, the phone is so expensive, which makes it not a good alternative. But at least, the asic chip built in it will help anyone that buys it to mine monero. 

9 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

I only heard about the launch of the phone, I do not know if It has truly been launched. And that said, the phone is so expensive, which makes it not a good alternative. But at least, the asic chip built in it will help anyone that buys it to mine monero. 

Well my friend, there are two HTC phones one of which is Exedus and it has a built-in wallet and it has been launched, and the other one that you are talking about and it contains ASIC chip for mining Monero and this differs from the first and has not been launched yet.

the advantage of having a phone that comes with the wallet that is already installed on  it and is specific to your device is that essentially you will then have a hardware wallet with the wallet being uniquely yours and stored solely on this device. This is great because it offers a lot of security for your funds, and is especially good for those users that have a large crypto portfolio and want to keep it safe, I also think that this is a very big step in the crypto world because it is a way that shows that even mobile companies are considering crypto and therefore is another way to promote this currency - hopefully legalizing it in the future.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It's really awesome technology for now , and I'm hoping that other mobile company also follows this kind of tech in their phone. But I'm sure that it won't ve available for our region people and Samsung had also implemented this too so I'm happy with mobile company as they are having faith on Crypto.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Samsung Galaxy S10 also has a built-in crypto internal wallet. It's good that now big mobile phone gaint companies like Samsung and HTC are showing interest in cryptocurrencies. If these companies continued their interest then cryptocurrencies will goes to new heights of popularity, revolution and adoption. 

Samsung Galaxy S10 This phone will rise a lot if it has a connection with a very good crypto but it will not be possible to use it for everyone. It will take a long time to rise in the market We just have to wait patiently I think crypto phones have a better revolution than this.

Like the HTC Crypto phone mobile Samsung has also made a revolution in the M 20 Series by providing their own blockchain wallet which I think is the best for every cell phone users who deals in Crypto they will get more security and will able to deal with the coins freely without any fear of scams.

12 hours ago, Ayush Singh said:

Like the HTC Crypto phone mobile Samsung has also made a revolution in the M 20 Series by providing their own blockchain wallet which I think is the best for every cell phone users who deals in Crypto they will get more security and will able to deal with the coins freely without any fear of scams.

Yes, it is true, the number of smart phone companies that enter the world of Crypto increases through the built-in Crypto Wallet and through support for Crypto in its phones, entering this company has great benefits and will help in the spread of Crypto around the world because these phones have great popularity around the world.

@Crypto123I wish to own Exodus blockchain phone but clearly price seems quite expensive! I wish the same for Samsung(I have been trusting this brand for a long time) if it brings some attractive products with built in mining features like Exodus is able to mine XMR. 

On 12/10/2019 at 10:52 AM, Crypto123 said:

HTC's CRYPTOPHONE mobile is a real revolution
Have you ever dreamed of having your digital wallet in your pocket permanently and safely in addition to a mobile phone with very modern specifications and the ability to buy online immediately
All this in one phone: Cryptophone from HTC Exodus

It is the next generation device that combines smartphone usability and the security of the encryption wallet. The Secure All-In-One turns a revolution in how we access Bitcoin and Web 3 - enabling you to buy, sell, send, receive, borrow and lend
The device has a cool wallet that you can use to store your Cryptocurrencies
The price of the device is currently about 700 dollars
The device has many advantages that you can view from the company's website from here:
https://www.htcexodus.com/hk/cryptophone/

1.thumb.jpg.b2206cce7362d008d69e4950fd378d9e.jpg

The device has more than one model, including one designed by the Binance Exchange

3.thumb.jpg.b58c718adc7b0707cc84882664ccb28b.jpg

2.jpg

This phone really can be a new thing for the future and I think that it will be great for them if they can improve their capabilities here in cryptocurrency and those people that will buy the phone wil gain easier access into accessing cryptocurrency