Does it mean Etherum don't want grow? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Does it mean Etherum don't want grow?

Yeah I know in previous years the price  of the ethrums wasgoing up and down.But i think in 2020 it's price will increase.Nectar the amount of investors are increasing in the ethreum and also the amount of supply is also increasing.

If Ethereum dont grow does not means that Ethereum dont want grow, but the only obstacle for all cryptocurrency is the Bitcoin, all cryptocurrency are depend about Bitcoin price, so if Bitcoin go up and rise a high price Ethereum rise and others.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think Ethereum is always following bitcoin. Both of them were really in good position in value although Ethereum is not as high as bitcoin but it doesn't mean, it can't foster. It might be waiting for its time to have its peak.

Ethereum will gain additional than 2000 and will rest its preceding records. consequently would you like to grab this opportunity? i skilled that etherum cost goes 350 to 1300+ and it went down to 100. upsetting practiced for a newbies. But i erudite about the moments and volatility and it helps me to engender a feeling of investment. accordingly before it grow, you may secure chances.

On 12/10/2019 at 5:32 AM, Delgboke said:

I have been watching eth since over two years now and it has been struggling between $300, $200 to $180 and just drop below $150 early this month, what is actually happening? 

It is just because of bitcoin dump. As every coin in the crypto market is dependent of bitcoin, you can see now when bitcoin is pumping ethereum is also going upward along with the bitcoin. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I believe Etherum might not increase more than its $500 benchmark for the reason that as we make sure the set a price of Etheris not pumping like bitcoin and others currency. We be supposed to get and persist for prolonged time.

Etherum is doing with their initiative to grow more and expand in currency battle. I think they are busy with their strategy to grab a strong place in the market. 

4 hours ago, Foisal123 said:

Yeah mate you are right and now ethereum day bu day increase.i think few days later ethereum 20% more.  

Right, the ethereum price is still increasing, for sure many getting their profit if they bought ethereum at cheap price. I also earned profit but I sold right away, I just not to be greedy.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Since the price of bitcoin also decreases a bit by a few percent and that does not mean it will not come back yetNow that bitcoin that has been running for a short time for some time now, Ethereum has gone up the hill and so it has gone above the $ 260 mark and is now being withdrawn

On 12/10/2019 at 6:32 AM, Delgboke said:

I have been watching eth since over two years now and it has been struggling between $300, $200 to $180 and just drop below $150 early this month, what is actually happening? 

I also watched it. After 2017 bull run we saw continuously dump on Ethereum. Also we didn't get any update from it. I think it's price dumped for it. After 2.0 upgrade I think Eth price will massive rise up.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Ethereum is a standard currency.  It may cost less, but it is elegant currency.  It can be invested and traded.  Its prices will rise further in the future.  Because the price of all currencies is low at first, its price increases slowly.

Ethereum is a very good currency and is at the forefront of good and strong currencies and is affected by the Bitcoin movement and is like a minister to it, and it goes up and down depending on bitcoin

All altcoins depends on the price of bitcoin but ETH is the second coin useful in the rank of cryptos maybe ethereum was just waiting for pump.. The market always behave that way. 

• +1 1

If you locate the investments in the ETH from the investors around the world, your eyes will perked with curiosity. Well, price of Ether is raising day by day by giving some good shine of hopes. Bitcoin movement and is like a minister to it, and it goes up and down depending on bitcoin.

Ethereum is the second well known crypto currencies,it has a good use case than btc,price may not be as high as btc but it can go up in the future,so just be patient. 

This doesn't mean that ethereum doesn't want to grow because obviously they are the second best currency in the crypto market and they want to become the first. But it seems like they don't have what it takes to grow and people don't consider ethereum so important 

Ups and downs are the two different parts of our life. Everyone must face it. Ethren price is dowing day by day because they didn’t found proper investors so they should work in this field more.  

you should buy the coin at that price the wrong is when bitcoin dump Eth dump with btc. they like each other.

Every coin is in bad period in the December because of the low demand. Not with in the 3 month of new year we notice very increase of prices in ETH an d others. Coins

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend. In my opinion ethererum will became a lot more valuable at the end of the year 2020. I recently checked that the price of bitcoin were also dropped by 1500 USD. 

I believe that it has not yet grown because its network lacks improvements, once the group of developers achieve that their network has the optimal scalability that is needed today, I believe that eth will significantly increase its value. While to wait.

On 12/10/2019 at 8:32 AM, Delgboke said:

what is actually happening? 

The cryptocurrency market has been always a volatile market, and the hype for cryptocurrencies in general is long gone. If you could observe the charts, even other top coins in the market such as Bitcoin also faced the price trend, not just Ethereum alone. I still am bullish that Ethereum would get back up, in anticipation of their Ethereum 2.0.

As I've heard of the Ethereum 2.0 something like the instanbul, as its to be launched for a more improved version of the Ethereum network and maybe could also assist I'm the growth newly created dapps or already existing dapps on their functions. As the Ethereum network hasn't really been the top dapp creating network, as the Neo and come up

Most of these coins prices depends on bitcoin, their prices falls and rises with that of bitcoin. Ethereum as far as I know is the second most trusted coin after the bitcoin. So let's take more patience and I am very sure it grows big in few years just like bitcoin

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy