Crypto Future In India - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsurajsuman

Crypto Future In India

I have recently seen some news saying that India wants to create their own cryptocurrency that is going to be a stable coin in order to stop the inflation rate from their country 

• +3 1

I don't know why middle Asia is banning all the useful things ? Already there are a lot of difficulties around, ahh...paypal doesn't support my country,,,, and even cryptocurrency is being banned....what will we do next ? 

• +4 1

On 12/10/2019 at 5:04 AM, kingsurajsuman said:

Hello Everyone I am From India New Delhi, Noida Up. I am very Big crypto Lover last 8 Year, I have Good Experience in crypto But when the time passes then the INDIAN exchange is going shut down, here it is very difficult to work in India, in crypto Field Kindly sugget me what i do ?

Should I stop Crypto Or Not ?

I begain With 0 INR and i got Good Profit as well as knowledge.

After spending this much time you are disappointing from crypto it is surprise you have to find more ways for crypto earning make some.moves does you have not made any contacts in these years.Because you can not move alone in crypto  you need some connection to run business in crypto.

• +2 1

You begin with zero and now you have profit and most importantly the knowledge of cryptocurrency then what's the point to leave this field. India is technology loving country and I am sure Indian government would not ban cryptocurrency.

23 hours ago, Lover boy said:

I'm additionally from india at the same time as our u . S . Banned crypto till we're the use of it because we aren't doing any illegal thing here and additionally we are performing some extra paintings to earn money so do not go away crypto.

I think they will accept crypto as they are about to develop their own country crypto coin.

I would advise you not to use Indian exchanges, but use those exchanges that have been operating for a long time, they will not close. (binance, etc)

Welcome with me
I do not advise you, my friend, to feel weak and stop earning encryption
You are great in the field of coding, you have good experience and coding gains
Do not give in, laws will change, and encryption be given its right

14 hours ago, al mujahid turas said:

crypto has a great future in india because there are a lot of people to use these and earn money.It is getting famous in day by day.And the users is also increasing gradually.

Recently i heard that India have no problems with crypto anymore, I hope this is true, but i look for the future of crypto worldwide.

Well if its not supporting cryptocurrencies at all then you better not engage in crypto because it might just be out to waste especially if no people were really into using it. But hopefully they will not stop accepting cryptocurrencies.

I think you shouldn’t stop in working crypto because it has a great future and also jn future it will be popular. There are many countries where also crypto are banned but still they work in crypto and become successful so i think you also should do that and keep hard working.   

Thank you my friend for sharing your experience here, and I advise you to continue and not to stop, since you can trade even if the government is not satisfied ..

In my opinion, crypto doesn't legalize through India. In my opinion should of India recognizes crypto businesses then they should certainly legalize crypto. Crypto is probably the preferred paying out your worker's online site. Families working hard this unique blog not to mention generate profits

Since India has figured out that it will be more profitable for them to regulate cryptocurrencies instead of banning them, then I think that you won't have to be concerned anymore. They are in process to figure out what to do now, and there are exchanges active which you can use. I'd suggest though always to be careful and if possible not to provide too much personal information, as you never know what might change. Still things are looking positive for the time being.

Thank you for sharing this information with us, and I advise you to continue with Bitcoin because it is one of the best cryptocurrencies, and every day is spreading more in the world

We all know that india is a third world country and facing a lot of financial problem, and if they accept bitcoin there is a chance that bitcoin can help them to that issue, and the future of bitcoin in india for me will be good because indian peoples are very knowledgeable. 

India will soon legalize their own cryptocurrency. Although, they have not really said much about it but i know they will as they don't legalize others. Just like China. 

I think India's main problem on adopting cryptocurrency or not is all about taxing. For a developing country, I believe that shouldn't be the case, they should adopt bitcon to minimise their economic crisis no matter if it's taxable for them now or not.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Cryptocurrencies are not legal tender in India, and while exchanges are legal, the government has made it very difficult for them to operate. ... Other Income Tax Department sources have suggested that cryptocurrency profits should be taxed as capital gains.

Well as of now, the india released some news about cryptocurrency, they will now creating their own cryptocurrency coin so that many people from that country can used crypto coin like bitcoin.

Future of crypto in India is brighter then other most popular countries in the world because India recently launched its new exchange of crypto which is most popular in the world and the name of the exchange is WazirX 

Hello brother in from India too. Don't stop using crypto as we are getting very huge profit through it. I know Indian exchange market is totally closed for crypto but there are many Indians available that are trading and investing into crypto. And also cryptocurrency is not banned in India so there were don't have restriction yet to do that. So keep it continue. Thank you.

The crypto world is not ready to be expected or your command will be eligible to close the cryptocurrencies then I assume you have to reach out before your investment and someone has to slip your funds around the crypto field.

Not ready to happen as expected or your command will be eligible to close cryptocurrencies then I assume you need to reach a point before investing and let someone slip your funds around the crypto field.  .

At present scenario the crypto is banned in india so there is no place for now in india. But I believe that one day will come that the crypto will become legalised in india and then see the magic of it. I wish that india has to legalise the crypto currencies