Reason why we should invest now in bitcoin. - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Reason why we should invest now in bitcoin.

Прямо сейчас не следует инвестировать в биткоин. Пока что он падает и ещё будет падать. Нам следует подождать падение цены ещё как минимум на 15%.

Причин инвестировать в биткоин прямо сейчас почти нет. Я бы рекомендовал подождать падение цены на 15% и потом покупать.

This is very potential . This future is bright . This is Money Alternative.this is very good . because this coin supply is very lowar compared to demand . This coin future is very bright .and this coin use case is very potential. And this coin price is very high Dy by day.

Bitcoin is very interesting oppurtunity to get income and profit without doing any physical activity. But you have to be loyal with every aspect. Struggle and earn crypto as fast as you can. 

Well based on history 4 years ago so, so bitcoin will increase. pray that there will be lots of demand and sales so that bitcoin rises fast.

We all know that bitcoin is not stable sometimes it goes up sometimes it fluctuates, but it is best to buy bitcoins while it is in the low value season and sell it when it is in the high value season to gain more money because of the increase on its value.

This is the best time to invest now because the price of bitcoin now is so cheap, and bitcoin price will affect after halving.

On 12/10/2019 at 2:50 AM, Digicoin said:

Bitcoin price always go up following halving, but, it depends on the supply and demand ratio. Based on history bitcoin price increment is highly likely.

What do you think?

At this time investing is not recommended for small investors because the price is too high and if you have over 5 Bitcoins, then definitely it would be a a good income for you. I would suggest wait till December end and invest anything at that time because in 2020 the price really blow huge.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/10/2019 at 2:50 AM, Digicoin said:

Bitcoin price always go up following halving, but, it depends on the supply and demand ratio. Based on history bitcoin price increment is highly likely.

What do you think?

You are right. Your point of view is also very useful. But according to my knowledge the bitcoin price will rise after halving. But this time the price is down to this direction and the market is also very much fluctuating. The price will take a rise in the year 2020. It may take some time but this is the best time to invest as the price is going down. 

We should invest in Bitcoin because this currency is going to be the future currency of the world. People will forget using Fiat currency as this new digital cryptocurrency is much easier to use and hopefully it will it will be more secure in the future due to digitalization of the world everybody will prefer digital currency instead of Fiat. 

1 hour ago, Digicoin said:

I can say people can invest now. But, you got a good point that waiting till December. My analyses is the same as yours. Because prices mist of the time get low at this time. So this advice is nice.

It's already December, but I was referring for Christmas on most time here in this forums, as at this time so many will sell their crypto for holidays. After Christmas the price will increase and 2020 would be a big it of Crypto holders.

50 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

It's already December, but I was referring for Christmas on most time here in this forums, as at this time so many will sell their crypto for holidays. After Christmas the price will increase and 2020 would be a big it of Crypto holders.

Yeah you are right after this long season of the holiday the crypto market might recovers again from massive dumps this holidays because some of the traders and investors are cashing out in order to have a fiat to spend.