Reason why we should invest now in bitcoin. - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Reason why we should invest now in bitcoin.

On 12/12/2019 at 8:20 PM, bliznec said:

Those speculators who say and believe that Bitcoin will not give X, after Halving. They simply don’t have bitcoins in their wallet, and if they did, they didn’t talk about bitcoin like that, but kept it.

Sorry but I dont get what you saying can explain it to me in the simpliest manner because in my understanding you saying that those who said bitcoin will fall after halving is dont have bitcoin at all. I hope you can correct me if my understanding is wrong.

• Useful or interesting 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

We should invest in bitcoin now, because the price of bitcoin is much lower now, the better days of bitcoin are expected to come. Then we can be much more profitable.

16 minutes ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Sorry but I dont get what you saying can explain it to me in the simpliest manner because in my understanding you saying that those who said bitcoin will fall after halving is dont have bitcoin at all. I hope you can correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Yes, I meant that those who do not have bitcoins speak poorly about bitcoins. The Bitcoin keeper will never say bad words about bitcoins because he hopes for the growth of bitcoins. You understand me correctly, thank you. 

Bitcoin has many useful and wonderful features and this is why people invest in and buy this currency and this is because they benefit a lot from it.

THINK POSITIVE

If we are talking about long-term investment, then there will be profit. but no one can guess where bitcoin will move in the next few days. We, as optimists, must believe in growth.

15 hours ago, bliznec said:

Yes, I meant that those who do not have bitcoins speak poorly about bitcoins. The Bitcoin keeper will never say bad words about bitcoins because he hopes for the growth of bitcoins. You understand me correctly, thank you. 

Oh yeah they trashtalking bitcoin so that those who holds bitcoin will have fear and eventually leading to give up their holdings. Haha i know how they play the minds of the holders.

• Useful or interesting 1

16 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

Bitcoin has many useful and wonderful features and this is why people invest in and buy this currency and this is because they benefit a lot from it.

In fact bitcoin can be used in our daily life you can buy some items using it and even pay some utility bills thats why it is the best coin to buy other than any shitcoins there.

4 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Oh yeah they trashtalking bitcoin so that those who holds bitcoin will have fear and eventually leading to give up their holdings. Haha i know how they play the minds of the holders.

Yes, of course, specifically, so that people do not buy bitcoin. This time is necessary for those who do not believe in bitcoin to leave. 

It can be the right to buy bitcoin. Because now the prices are down.If we buy this now, when the prices will pump high that time you will be profitable.

On 12/10/2019 at 5:20 AM, Digicoin said:

Bitcoin price always go up following halving, but, it depends on the supply and demand ratio. Based on history bitcoin price increment is highly likely.

What do you think?

Indeed yes,

that bitcoin price always on changing from day to day, from time to time, as of now that bitcoin is now low price, its a good time to buy and invest in bitcoin, i thinks so.

Bitcoin price is not stable. Sometimes it price is low and sometimes it price is high. Now bitcoin price is low and it will high after someday letter. If you invest bitcoin in this time. You can get profit. So it is the reason to invest bitcoin.

You should invest here as early as you are and it is a good timing because bitcoin price for now is cheap and you have to work in it

We should invest in bitcoin today because bitcoin has so much potential to grow and change the world. If you are looking for an investment vehicle and want to grow your money, then bitcoin and crypto will be definitely be a good option to do so.

Just buy and hold, the rewards will follow.

16 hours ago, Janecai said:

The reason why I invest in bitcoin is because I believe that bitcoin will increase in the future. I believe that will happen.

Don't worry it will really happen just have faith in bitcoin. Hold it for 5-10 years after it you will surely get a massive profit to it.

As the price of btc low now so it is high time for buying btc now. if any investor buy btc now then he can sell it at a high price very soon. the price of btc will go high in 2020 I think.

Bitcoin is a must valuable coin in market. And the price of bitcoin is around $7000 right now. After few months it will be rise. So we have to invest in bitcoin right now. It is the great time for invest.

Bitcoin was the highest capital produce in the market aside from it, Bitcoin is the widely common use crypto currency in the world. The ups and down of the value of Bitcoin are normal like what you've said that depends on the demand in the market.

We are seeing bitcoin is dumping continuously from last two months. we also know btc will pump after the halving. so, it is good time to enter

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 12/12/2019 at 8:18 PM, nykas said:

I think that the main reason why we should to invest in Btc is that Bitcoin is limited. It has amazing technology, but limited quantity will raise price 

Yes you are right, limited quantity will raise the price but if it is followed by increasing demand. And on the change in the price of Bitcoin many people are looking for profit. Buy cheap and sell at high prices.

Because this time Bitcoin price is lower compared to all time record. This time anyone can buy Bitcoin he can make profit . because this time price low and this Time bitcoin price is reasonable .but come in one time which time Bitcoin price is over priced.

Currently, the price of bitcoin is dropped which I think the perfect time to buy and hold for next year surely you will get profit from it. So, I think this reason is enough for buying bitcoin now.

Many expert investors while waiting for the price of Bitcoin to fall near the bottom level, and now when the price drops $ 6,920 we have to start collecting and buying as many Bitcoins as possible because later when halving, the price of bitcoin will rise above $ 9,000

On 12/10/2019 at 4:20 AM, Digicoin said:

Bitcoin price always go up following halving, but, it depends on the supply and demand ratio. Based on history bitcoin price increment is highly likely.

What do you think?

Yep, i bought some bitcoin at the moment because of halving. I rarely hold crypto in the long run, but halving is very promising and impossible to miss. Halving is very sure to bring bitcoin up, what we have to understand and do is purchase at lower prices and predict the price increase at halving.

The biggest countries of the world's going to accept bitcoin. In future we can do everything with crypto currency. And the value of coin is rise definitely. So we must have to invest in crypto currency.