Reason why we should invest now in bitcoin. - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Reason why we should invest now in bitcoin.

Bitcoin price always go up following halving, but, it depends on the supply and demand ratio. Based on history bitcoin price increment is highly likely.

What do you think?

Bit coins price will definetely rise after the halving. The question is hen it will happen. In previous years it took about a yer for the price to react on such events. So probably it will go up in a year

Bitcoin will be going higher and higher because there are only 21 million, scarcity was well planned since the time the inventor did write the code! scarcity is a good thing!

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

Well, you should buy some bitcoin now because it has a low value for now and wait for the bull run comes in 2020 and sell it on the high price to get some doubled or tripled profit.

Yes of a truth bitcoin always rise and fall but i believe that the best time to invest on bitcoin is the time of it's fall so when it will rise back there will be a huge profit in return. 

4 hours ago, Digicoin said:

Bitcoin price always go up following halving, but, it depends on the supply and demand ratio. Based on history bitcoin price increment is highly likely.

What do you think?

I agree, this bitcoin halvong will have a big impact on the price of bitcoin and it will definitely happen in 2020. I am very impatient for that.

Yes, I agree with you. that bitcoin prices are based on offers and sales. we see now bitcoin is down but we will see later this year whether there will be a change in it.

Yes totally agree. Bitcoin bitcoin market is over.  Looking at the price movements of bitcoin that are not related to stocks, gold and others shows that bitcoin is a new class of assets suitable for diversification.

Yes, I think that the bitcoin price is certain to rise according to most analyzes and forecasts, but despite all this there are some pessimists who say that the opposite may happen, that is, the bitcoin price will fall. So we have to wait and see what happens.

The price now is very low and this the right chance to invest because no one can know what will happen with the price in the near future so we can't miss this opportunity 

Well I agree with you. Cause we all know that the price of the Bitcoin went too low a few weeks ago and it rises again. I think in the April month of 2020 the price of the Bitcoin is gonna reach its peak! It just depends on the time and the situation of the market. 

I am thinking of investing in bitcoin but i don't have enough capital. I am not afraid of taking the risk because i know that is part of it.

I believe that bitcoin's price will rise up very soon bacause of demand of the people since bitcoin is only limited to 21 million. For now, i am planning to invest in bitcoin because i believe the price will go up.

As you said if you want to invest on bitcoin it's a good timing since the market was stagnant and upcoming christmas beside that on mid year 2020 there will be bitcoin halving that i think will be reall affecting to bitcoin price. This is just my suggestion, Always do your own research first.

Bitcoin is the future, the services that bitcoin currently provides will help the world now and in the future, the speed of transfers and the inability to track them, without forgetting that bitcoin transfers are almost free, do not forget that bitcoin hit 20 k $ on 2017 .

3 hours ago, pangitmo said:

I am thinking of investing in bitcoin but i don't have enough capital. I am not afraid of taking the risk because i know that is part of it.

Hmm, for me you have a point but you don't have to worry about in investing in bitcoin, because investing there is really worth it. 

Yes the [rice of bitcoin will rise in coming year as we can see the trends of bitcoin in previous year. After sometime a big rise up take place which no one knows how much takes to stay. It is better to invest in bitcoin now a days for getting good payback. 

From my point of view when the market is going down for a long time and changing the years, of course bitcoin will go back up above the previous price

I think now is the time to invest some bitcoin to earn more bitcoin. Because now a days bitcoin price still rising. It depands how much we can trade and exchange coin to exchange sites. But I strongly believe that if we invest some good bitcoin mineing project it will be helpful for the future. 

On 12/10/2019 at 4:20 AM, Digicoin said:

What do you think?

the reason is because bitcoin is the future that can change financially better by investing in bitcoin we get better income and increase knowledge in bitcoin better.

8 hours ago, sidik7 said:

the reason is because bitcoin is the future that can change financially better by investing in bitcoin we get better income and increase knowledge in bitcoin better.

You are right and this is the main reason tat why we should invest our money in bitcoin and there are many people who are get financially  stable through bitcoin.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 12/10/2019 at 4:20 AM, Digicoin said:

What do you think?

Bitcoin price in sideaway recently, maybe more people hold it until the halving comes. But it's need own research to make a decision when the right time to buy Bitcoin, there are so much speculation about Bitcoin halving.

Investing in bitcoin is really good because if you bought it with a low price sooner or later it's price will rise. The bad thing is we really do not know when will the price will rise and also we can not just believe in people's predictions.

In my POV there's a lot of reason why one should invest on BTC now while the rates are low. Bitcoin has been improving ever since it started a decade ago so you should know how awesome it is considering it reached a decade and still growing. Even though its volatility is high and changing every time, still most stable companies trusts it and uses it as one of their payment options. I am sure small companies will follow through, just give it a few years.