Will transaction fee increase after all bitcoin are mined. - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Will transaction fee increase after all bitcoin are mined.

It is hard to say something about that, but in my opinion it will be same. Maybe there can be a little more changing. That is why changing fees depend only on price of BTC. 

I believe that this is the only one solution for keeping bitcoin alive when the entire its supply will be mined, anyways we would probably find a good replacement.

Maybe yes after mining all bitcoin it possible the transaction fee will be increased because demand of bitcoin will also increase then smaller amount of bitcoin will be valuable. More bitcoin and more transaction fee allow. 

Yes that's right, i think that the transaction fees will increase after 21 million bitcoins are extracted and this is normal because the bitcoin price will increase significantly at that time

On 4/14/2020 at 10:19 AM, Dmasked said:

After all bitcoin is mined, there will be no more for miners to mine and no bonuses. So the transactions fees may rise as a source of income for the miners. No more supply also means that the demand will far exceed supply and at that point bitcoin may be to expensive to even be used as a currency.

The plan was Bitcoin to be widely adopted and used for microtransactions as well. Satoshi had in mind that fees won't be high, but transactions would be as much as Visa and Mastercard networks handle. High fees mean that Bitcoin will not be able to be used as P2P Electronic Cash system.

probably it's true when there are no more bitcoins to be mined, the transaction fees will increase since they will be the only source of income for the miners, but this does not concern us directly since the last bitcoins will be mined in 2100

The transfer fees are related to the price of bitcoin. The higher the bitcoin price, the more the transfer fee increases. Therefore, when bitcoin extraction ends, its price will increase and the transfer fee will increase at the same time.

This might be a possibility as to what exchanges might actually do to implement, as basically before the the last coin will actually be mined, it's going to have taken enormous time as to wait and see what exactly the exchange sites might actually do

for my part, the transaction charge would possibly increase whilst all the bitcoin are mined. this is because there are not any praise anymore that the miners could be getting, because they can not make/mine any bitcoin block that point. but I suppose there could be a ceiling charge for that charge growth. because it does no longer have a ceiling transaction rate, it's far extra in all likelihood that the time whilst  bitcoin will fall begins.

On 10.12.2019 at 01:18, Digicoin said:

I guess yes, but, I may be wrong. I said so because there would be no other source of reward than the transaction fee.

You about you people.

What do you think?

I probably think so. After all, miners are needed to maintain the network's health. But by that time, the price of bitcoin itself can grow very much.

Perhaps that is possible, but in this case you will see another side, another price, and other things that are still far from starting to think about. Yes, I agree with you when Bitcoin is completely extracted, this means that there will be no guest workers. Their first option is to be paid through the transaction fee

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I do not expect Bitcoin transaction fees to be affected after extracting all currencies. It may rise only slightly, but it will become difficult to obtain bitcoin easily in addition to stopping the mining of this currency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Right now we are already seeing this, not only by the past week's halving but the fees that i have been getting from withdrawing at specific exchangers.

It's due to the fact blocks are more harder to mine therefore the profit for miners have to be equal to the time spent on finding such.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 12/10/2019 at 12:18 AM, Digicoin said:

I guess yes, but, I may be wrong. I said so because there would be no other source of reward than the transaction fee.

You about you people.

What do you think?

The transaction fee is depended on the currant price of the bitcoin not how meany coins are mined or not, and the price is depends on the investors interest, the trading market and its beaning active for the price changings.

22 hours ago, mdmusa said:

I think concerning once bitcoin is up and so runs out i believe the value can go up any in this case. There are not any additional coins to mine and create a profit, however the miners can solely earn from fees, therefore this winter happens. I still hope that some changes can come back once this, as a result of i'm already feeling terribly snug here. that i still hope that may amendment there at the moment, since my married woman and that i currently have the unimaginable advantage beneath. I additionally assume that when all the bitcoin mines square measure created the miners won’t be ready to create a lot of profit as a result of they can’t dig a lot of.

It depends, if the price of bitcoin has risen significantly by the time when all bitcoin are mined, that means only transactions fee is possible to be sufficient for miners. This depends on the price of bitcoin by then and the extent of bitcoin adoption. 

• +2 1

I think the opposite will happen. If the price of bitcoin increases, it means higher mining difficulty, and from it, the miners will resort to increasing transfer fees in order to benefit from mining.

Yes I think it so, maybe when the mining has run out, the transaction fee will increase, or a new coin will be introduced which will replace btc and overtake other coins.

I think that you actually could be right about this, and this was something that i never actually considered. The miners that are necessary in order to make the transaction occur and to confirm it will need to still make an income and i doubt that they will take a salary cut when there is no more mining so chances are that the transaction fees will increase to incorporate this. However on the other hand when there is no new coins being mined, in order to promote use of the coin they will need to have a transaction fee that is competitive with that which is out there at the time, so on that side perhaps they might choose to lower transaction fees to promote bitcoin use. at this point i cannot be sure.

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

We still have to pay fees ranging from 10,000 sathosi to 100000 sathosi for bitcoin transactions. By the way, we still pay a very high transaction fee and after all bitcoins are mined then also we have to pay similar like we paying now but that time voulme will increase in usd.

Yes it could be but it is totally based on the futuristic situation it may happen or may not also as we know there are 21 million of Bitcoins are available for mining and doing activities and those 21 million Bitcoins has been subdivided into a parts which are regulated among the user so it will take much time to mine all Bitcoins.

I think Yes, if all bitcoins were mined - they would become very rare in price, and their price would soar to heights. That is, the use of them would be very rich!

I think the will be as same as before, cause today lots of people are get involved there. Increase the fess will discourage the user. 

I also think the transaction fee will increase after all bitcoins are mined. Miners will also increase because there is a technological development of mining hardware, their rewards will not be affected by the upgrade.

Yes, of course. You will have to pay a higher fee for the miners to include it in the block. It is the only thing they will have profitability from, we are talking about paying a lot of money to validate the transaction, or the BTC dies. There is not another option. The cost of energy, electricity consumption and so on will exceed the profits and then the fees will eventually increase to a very high level for some. Hopefully this is not the end of BTC. Or perhaps by then something will be added that is capable of keeping everything in order and maintaining the network.

Yes may be it happened but with this price will also pumped up and transaction fee may be increase .But there is long time to happen this when all bitcoin will be mined.