Will transaction fee increase after all bitcoin are mined. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Will transaction fee increase after all bitcoin are mined.

Without the incentive the Bitcoin prize offers at the end of an expensive mining process, miners may not be motivated to continue supporting the network. This would have catastrophic effects on bitcoin.

of course that will be after a while if btc get a huge price the fees will be also high and we can see Bitcoin as the gold here.

On 12/9/2019 at 3:18 PM, Digicoin said:

I guess yes, but, I may be wrong. I said so because there would be no other source of reward than the transaction fee.

You about you people.

What do you think?

It could be, nobody knows, the transaction fee in some platforms depends too of the price of Bitcoin, so you have to search for that, and after the Halving everything could happen

On 12/13/2019 at 2:45 AM, duncun007 said:

if you havent been paying attention then just know that bitcoin is already more valuable than gold and i think bitcoin will go and have a great year in 2020 while gold price will definitely start going lower.

due to quantity of reasons we can't expect by now, along with space colonization which could be due to distances a project for blockchain.

We do not know anything about this. Mining is done by other people, which are of high quality and high quality equipment. Perhaps the fees on it will decrease and not go up.

Edited by Maroua

I also think that this will happen, because of this, bitcoin has all the chances to fall very much in price, since no one will want to mine it and earn a penny, and because of this, the network will work slowly. I hope this doesn't happen.

Till the time that all bitcoin has mined, I think the price of bitcoin will be with very high value at that time, so if the price of bitcoin is high, that's means the transactions fees must be decreased for amount in bitcoin but it will be high fee if you convert that fee to USD.

i think transaction fees of bitcon after mining it will not be increase to a peak but to some extent it will increase and it vary from exchange to exchange

I think so, but then the price of bitcoin will also be very high and because of this, the demand for it will decrease every day.

There is a possibilities,as the supplies will be limited and if demands are increasing,the higher the chance to become bitcoin very expensive. But it will take more years before they mined all bitcoin.

I am also thinking the same because 50% reward will be given to the miners and after that mining will be more expensive for the both solo or the pool miners. I think transactions fee can be double of the current value in the near future. 

Hard to say. But it is possible that the Commission will grow. After all, if there is no mining, the network will not work.

On 12/10/2019 at 2:48 AM, Digicoin said:

I guess yes, but, I may be wrong. I said so because there would be no other source of reward than the transaction fee.

You about you people.

What do you think?

Maybe yes maybe not. Its not certain. As we all know bitcoin supply is limited. And at a certain time all bitcoin will be mined then there will be no more btc only altcoins.

Present bitcoin transaction fees high to compare to other altcoin,because bitcoin prices high that's why bitcoin fees high,but in future bitcoin all mined then supply decreased then obseley bitcoin prices also increase so rapidly bitcoin transaction fees also increase.

This is not condition, because the price of bitcoin is not concerned about the fees, actually do you mean the fees  of transfe or what?.

If all the bitcoins are mined totally maybe at that time there is a possibility for the less transaction fees. But it can happen also in vice versa. The price can also go high. But whatever happens we all the user hope best for our transactions. But it will take time for all the mining of the bitcoins actually. So until that nothing can be said clearly. 

I think that Yes, 80% of the miners will leave and in order for the remaining miners to somehow support the bitcoin network, users will have to pay a huge сommission for transactions.

I don't think the fees will change because the miners have finished mining and will remain the same because the fees change depending on the bitcoin price

Life is great and enjoy it

After all bitcoin is mined, there will be no more for miners to mine and no bonuses. So the transactions fees may rise as a source of income for the miners. No more supply also means that the demand will far exceed supply and at that point bitcoin may be to expensive to even be used as a currency.

468x60-3.png

You have just said that after digging all the bitcoins, the transaction fee will increase as the demand for Bitcoin increases and the investment volume increases. It is normal for prices to rise when demand for something is high. But you have to make a transaction from within your own limit.

It may happen, but this will not be good for people because if fees are high everyone will avoid using the Bitcoin network as a method of payments.

On 12/10/2019 at 2:48 AM, Digicoin said:

You about you people.

What do you think?

When bitcoin end then may be transaction fee is increasing. In my opinion there are many coins are in market but bitcoin value is greater than other coins and also market depending on bitcoin.

Transactions Should not try to increase at any variation, the miners will be paid in an alternative way,may be by the transactions been confirmed

The charges will definitely increase. When the bitcoin is mined fully, there will shortage of supplies, a lot of demand, increase in the price. Therefore there will be an increase in the charges on it. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes if once the bitcoins are mined then there will be no source then how would the network provider will pay their users. So they will increase the transaction fees also there is a chance that new bitcoins will be gwnerated