Will transaction fee increase after all bitcoin are mined. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Will transaction fee increase after all bitcoin are mined.

I guess yes, but, I may be wrong. I said so because there would be no other source of reward than the transaction fee.

You about you people.

What do you think?

Edited by Digicoin
  • Useful or interesting 1

it could, maybe it could happen because along with the bitcoin that is mined and the supply will decrease and the price of course is also pumping, then the fee can also go up.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +5 1

Yes, really. This is what will happen when mining the last block of Bitcoin. There will be no more Bitcoin bonuses, and therefore the only source for miners becomes remittance fees. Therefore, these fees will surely rise until you are able to view them by staying on the network. Miners do their job as this could lead to the collapse of the Bitcoin network.

7 hours ago, CryptoMoney said:

I also guess that the transaction fee would increase after all the bitcoin are mined. Miners will also reduce because their would be no  block reward again.

Yes you are right, if all bitcoin is mined then then the price will increase maybe double even the fees too, the miners will be very few 

17 hours ago, Digicoin said:

I guess yes, but, I may be wrong. I said so because there would be no other source of reward than the transaction fee.

You about you people.

What do you think?

Friend! the rewards have begun to diminish...that can give you an answer to your question on how they will be in the future. In 2020 (may) the rewards will be about 900 bitcoin per day. Actually ,is is about in 1800 BTC. (Pools/Block)

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

19 hours ago, Digicoin said:

You about you people.

What do you think?

I also think the same as you, of course the manager of the exchange platform will increase transaction costs, because only that can produce if all Bitcoin has been mined. There is no platform that provides free exchange.

• +1 2

I think yes, I mean if all coins have been mine and there is not more coins to mine and get profit, then miners will only earn from the fees, so this cold happen.

I think the cost will be stable. after everything is mined it is likely to happen. but I still hope that there will be changes after that, because for me here I already feel extraordinary comfort.

After all bitcoins have been mined, there will be no income from mining. So what should miners do? They can't just stay on the network and validate transactions just to receive low fees as reward. No one will invest heavily to set up a mining farm just to help bitcoin network security. They should earn something to compensate for the cost of running and maintenance of their hardware. So, I think at 2140 fees will definitely go up because it is the only source of income for miners. If this happens, bitcoin transactions will no longer be cost-effective and only companies who want to transfer large amount of money may use bitcoin. But anything can happen. Maybe a solution for solving this problem will be discovered a century later!

33 minutes ago, Brushless4500KV said:

After all bitcoins have been mined, there will be no income from mining. So what should miners do? They can't just stay on the network and validate transactions just to receive low fees as reward. No one will invest heavily to set up a mining farm just to help bitcoin network security. They should earn something to compensate for the cost of running and maintenance of their hardware. So, I think at 2140 fees will definitely go up because it is the only source of income for miners. If this happens, bitcoin transactions will no longer be cost-effective and only companies who want to transfer large amount of money may use bitcoin. But anything can happen. Maybe a solution for solving this problem will be discovered a century later!

You mean in 2040 or 2140? and I am thinking that in 2020 all Bitcoins will be mined due to the increase of miners from worldwide. There should be something for miners even after all Bitcoins were mined. Did you ever checked the whitepaper or asked any team member?

The transaction fee really increase, but how about the transaction blocks that need be confirmnation?

On 12/10/2019 at 12:18 AM, Digicoin said:

You about you people.

What do you think?

its not about increasing the fees but rather have bitcoin at a very high price and keep the fees the same and that way when bitcoin is at 100k the fees would still be 50k satohsi which will be worth 50$

I do think the charge is going to be dependable. immediately after anything can be mined it's quite possible to happen. nevertheless My spouse and I even now expect that will it will have alterations there after, since to me below My spouse and I by now experience incredible convenience.

I guess yes, because if all Bitcoin already mined there is still Bitcoin going to decrease the supply. That is have bad side and good side. For good side, more limited Bitcoin will make the price going up because Bitcoin more rarely than before. The bad side is some people prefer exchange their Bitcoin to altcoin where have small fees to transfer. But overall that is still mistery, maybe yes and no Bitcoin will increased the fees after totally mined.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think the transaction fee will increase because there will be just limited crypto to be used. Also I think miners will not earn more profit once all bitcoin are mined because they can not mine more. 

Probably yes. If all Bitcoins were mined, its value will greatly increase especially if more establishments will use it as one of their mode of payment. Hope the fees will be something reasonable as I'm afraid if it goes higher than expected, every one will surely turn to altcoins.

• Useful or interesting 2

I think there will be increase if all bitcoin is mined. But this is very less chance that all bitcoin will be mined. Because all can't hold only bitcoin we all are in crypto for earn money. There will be always exchange process 

• Useful or interesting 2

16 hours ago, Digicoin said:

The reason the fee is predicted to increase is because there would be no mining reward again. The only reward will be from transaction fee.

yea i am aware of that but still if you think about it even now we see people complaining about the 50k satoshi for transaction fees on most exchanges and they go around it by withdrawing in litecoin and XRP and DGB so imagine when bitcoin is all mined and the only fees are from transaction fees but no one wants to do bitcoin withdraw....

Considering we are speaking of something what is supposed to happen when all of us would be dead (2140), then yes. In order to keep the blokchain alive, there will be increased transaction fees in order to pay miners. Alternatively, in next couple of decades we will see that the cap limit of BTC would be increased at some moment.

Still it might be so, that Bitcoin would not exist by then, due to number of reasons we cannot predict by now, including space colonization which would be due to distances a challenge for blockchain.

8 hours ago, ColdEye101 said:

After the mining BTC will be more precious then gold and people will use it carefully .Because that time crypto would be currency and transfer fees will be increased .May be they made something new for paying fees for BTC transfer.

if you havent been paying attention then just know that bitcoin is already more valuable than gold and i think bitcoin will go and have a great year in 2020 while gold price will definitely start going lower.

On 12/11/2019 at 6:54 AM, duncun007 said:

its not about increasing the fees but rather have bitcoin at a very high price and keep the fees the same and that way when bitcoin is at 100k the fees would still be 50k satohsi which will be worth 50$

Yes the reality of the scarcity of Bitcoin will cause the price of Bitcoin to soar up and the fees even without any increase would then worth much more, so the miners would still find it worthwhile maintaining the network with lower and cheaper computing devices.

I do not think that transaction fees will increase when bitcoin ends. What I think is that the fees will remain the same but there will surely be a new strategy that the tenors of bitcoin will adopt to better circulate the currency. Maybe it will still put bitcoin on the mining market.

On 12/10/2019 at 5:18 AM, Digicoin said:

You about you people.

What do you think?

Indeed yes,

maybe it will soon increase as soon as all bitcoin are all mined, but at same time it might decrease since there are no more mining fees and transaction will be limited so transaction fees will decrease.

• +2 1

It's really a futurestic case study because it will take lots of years from now to happen that event but we might see new technology or new solution for this issue.

yes i hate when i withdraw wherever i use the wallet example if i want to withdraw 0.001btc they will cut the fees of 0.0001 btc i hate that thing in the crypto world this is a major problem and i hate this,

If the transaction fees are increased then it is okay because most people will send their money in other currencies whose fees are lower than the Bitcoin fees and this will not be in the interest of miners

THINK POSITIVE