Fate of Miners after all bitcoin are mined. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Fate of Miners after all bitcoin are mined.

People do ask what would happen to miners after the whole bitcoin has been mined?

After the last halving, miners will stop receiving block rewards. The second source of revenue for miners is transaction  fees. This will be the only sources of reward for miners.

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, Digicoin said:

People do ask what would happen to miners after the whole bitcoin has been mined?

After the last halving, miners will stop receiving block rewards. The second source of revenue for miners is transaction  fees. This will be the only sources of reward for miners.

if it runs out, it means it will end because so far there has been no discourse that the bitcoin supply will be updated. but don't worry because new coins will definitely emerge and there are still plenty of altcoins with potential that is not inferior to bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

The fees will increase of cours and the we will not be able to see a lot of miners because like you said they will not receive their block reward so it will be very hard period 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think the miners will still be there. I strongly agree with you that transaction fees are reduced. for miners I don't think there is a word stop. this is just my opinion.

• +2 1

On 12/10/2019 at 5:16 AM, Digicoin said:

Maybe they will turn to traders or wait for transaction fees to make money. As for they could also wait for refilling of the coins they mine.

• +1 1

This problem already exists but it needs a very long time before it occurs, when mining the final block there will be no more Bitcoin rewards and therefore there will only be transfer fees to lure miners to stay on the network and if these fees are not high then they may leave the network and Bitcoin collapse. But experts think many solutions to this.

If all bitcoins are mined, then what remains to mine. Nothing will work if there is no bitcoin for mining. Today, miners update their software, which is very positive for the growth of bitcoin capitalization

They will always have a plenty of other coins which can also be mined. So this process will never stop. Moreover some coins need all the same actions as bitcoin to be mined

Right issue to be discussed ,

But after all bitcoins are mined , probably in next few years or decade , Miner will receive their reward as fees ,  At that time , the demand of bitcoin will be more so it is obvious that btc price will be high  , so even small fraction of fees will worth  more , so there is future for miners too after all btc are mined

Yes, if all bitcoin is used up.  I think there will be income for miners through investment.  there they can invest for this.  but the amount of bitcoin is so much I find it difficult to spend it.

• +1 1

It will be enough for them to receive transaction fees after the mining has ended, because there will be very large transactions

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

We should make a way to pay miners more because they are behind everything to do with the currency. How many of you are miners here? I think it is too expensive for small time people to mine so it is always smart computer people or people who get in early to bitcoin. Miners should be respected and if the price goes up they should get a higher percent.

• +2 1

I think coming the day when the miner will not exist, right now we show every day is very hard to get some profits through miners, because the high fees and cryptocurrencies price.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The mining process will stay forever there also after all Bitcoin mined.

The miner get reward from processing transaction with we know is transaction fees. Maybe the reward is small but seem the difficulty will going decreased and the miner will more easy when mining because some miner will leave from mining. I don't know what other fees included when that time happen.

I hope the reward will going win win solution between miner and blockchain.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

When miners will unlock all the bitcoins, the planet's supply will essentially be tapped out, unless bitcoin's protocol is changed to allow for a larger supply. Supporters of bitcoin say that, like gold, the fixed supply of the currency means that banks are kept in check and not allowed to arbitrarily issue fiduciary media.

• +2 1

It will be very hard period for the miners. As their main concern which will matter them most is the block reward they get. They will stop to get the transaction fees. So there will a very very complicated period. If it tends so for sure they will take some preventive measurements before that. 

• +3 1

The fate of the Miner after all bitcoin is mined will change to the mining of other coins. The coin in question is a coin that has the potential for the future.

I think they can mine other currencies then. they also can start trading with their earned asset. in 2040 btc mining will be end but mining for others will not stop. miners can earn at alternative  way.

• +2 2

The only source for miners reward after all coins are mined will be the transaction fee which might rise high

• +1 1

About 200,000 miners. They have 12% of the network hash rate. Assuming that all complexes have similar numbers, it is possible that more than one million people will be mining on the world's largest virtual currency.

• +2 1

There is no stop for the miners even though the block for the users has run out all bitcoin transactions continue to run through them this is the greatness of Bitcoin that there is no pension that there is an ongoing development and continuation.

• +1 1

Too many people ask that what will happen when bitcoin whole supply is mined and no 1 bitcoin is left for mining than what will happen that day .I told them that on that day The bitcoin price will be near 1 million dollar.

There's so many coins you can Mine it .. for exmple .. you can use pool-x platform to know how much the prices and what you can mine