Fate of Miners after all bitcoin are mined. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Fate of Miners after all bitcoin are mined.

On 12/10/2019 at 1:09 PM, Migo said:

The fees will increase of cours and the we will not be able to see a lot of miners because like you said they will not receive their block reward so it will be very hard period 

Yes of course. I am agree with you. And when fee will increase the price of bitcoin will increase automatically. And this is best sign for bitcoin holders or traders. 

• +2 1

always there update for miners i think new versions of miners can mine many vast coins so if one coin not profitable you can mine another one much profitable

In general, mining has become expensive and not profitable as it was previously, and it will become more difficult after four years, and this matter will pay a lot to retire mining and confine it to specialized companies capable of bearing these large costs for it.

• +2 1

I think that they will only work with the transactions and more money will be charged for the transactions so that the miners will still continue to earn a lot of money since being a miner leaves very good benefits and I think that now the transactions will be faster.

• +2 1

Maybe the fees will be enough to help miners sustain their operations. As I see it the Lightning Network will be adopted and used in a massive scale and the fees in the Bitcoin network will be very high in later years. It is difficult to predict what can happen, yet there will be proposals after proposals for many years after a few more halvings.

• +1 1

The answer is simple they mine other crypto currencies as in future there are more crypto currencies comes in the crypto market so crypto miners don't take any tension and continue mining the gold currencies .

CRYOTO MINERs  ❤️

Edited by Maaz sultan

I think miners will stop making money after the btc are mined and there will be any other use and way to  mine the cryptocurrency,  so don't  worry about that.

• +5 1

I think that miners are always going to have work regardless of whether the mining of Bitcoin is finished or not. As time progresses, activity in the cryptocurrency market grows and the more users are operating on the network, the greater the job opportunities for miners will be. What can happen is that rates tend to increase if there are no systems to streamline processes. Remember that the main factor influencing the rise in prices is demand.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Bitcoins will keep being mined until 2140. Sometime in that year the last one will be mined. The problem for miners can be long before this happens as the limited new Bitcoin they earn may not be enough is price is very low and competition is high. It is something that can be a problem starting from the next halving in 2024 but will be at a tipping point in 2028 when miners will earn 1/4th of what they earn today coming from rewards.

• +3 1

I am not an expert on the subject, but there is a very important dimension that I found out there, is that it takes a long time for me to extract the final block of Bitcoin. We also have on the way to altcoins. So as the company is updated with new mining equipment, each project will look for a way to continue giving use to the miners.

From what I am reading it is with Bitcoin mining there is a half of the production every four year time. Now they are mine 6.25 bitcoin for every block of transactions. Next in 2024 will be 3.125 and the next one in 2028 will be only 1.56 btc given to miners. It is going to be very low for the miners in only 8 years from today so perhaps this problem it will be something considered sooner than what some are thinking.

• +2 2

Fees will be the only source and Bitcoin will run as other payment processors which are Visa and American Express or the other networks that transfer money like Moneygram. Fees only can make it for Bitcoin and they make it for other blockhain systems that are tested today.

• +2 1

It is estimated that after the last block is mined in 2125, Bitcoin will pass to a system of nodes similar to those of the network that DASH has, with the difference that a traditional miner will act quickly and concisely, when processing  Transactions in seconds instead of minutes, obviously the profits will be low but it will surely be profitable.

• +2 1

In fact, I really don't know the fate of the miners if the bitcoins in the mine run out. As you said, miners will only receive transaction fees, I think miners can trade for profit if mining is no longer profitable there. Trading is quite profitable, so try trading.

• +1 1

The last block will be mined in the year 2140. By all assesment, if Bitcoin survives till then it will be 100mn or at the minimalist 1mn$, and the fees will be high enough to keep the miners floaters. Just keep hodling and keep earning satoshis, all your future generations will be happy with you as their great great grandfather. 

On 1/10/2020 at 10:28 PM, halloweed said:

Miners will still be benefiting from the network fees they are still needed to secure transactions, but i suspect the fee will be higher then.

Fee is high because the buyers are so many and when the coins sending fee is high that time the coin value is high and its buyers are so many that is the reason that the fee is high.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that the minners would be earning as they are still behind the security of the transactions of bitcoin they made which leads the sites and network supporting the transactions would have to pay them for thier work.

brother i can tell you just Miners will still be benefiting from the network fees they are still needed to secure transactions, but i suspect the fee will be higher then. so that all my information about that and good luck brother .

• +1 1

Same as mining for gold or other precious elements. The time will come that you will not be able to mine any further from

a certain site, so they have to prospect and move on to other sites to mine. I believe it will be same in the crypto mining industry, they have to close down their bitcoin mining operation and explore mining altcoins instead.

Yea, transaction fees will be the main source of income after all bitcoins are mined, but we must keep in mind that these fees will go higher in price as time goes by.

• +1 1

On 12/10/2019 at 2:16 AM, Digicoin said:

People do ask what would happen to miners after the whole bitcoin has been mined?

After the last halving, miners will stop receiving block rewards. The second source of revenue for miners is transaction  fees. This will be the only sources of reward for miners.

The last halving is gonna occur in 2041 their for the before that many things could be happened and the BTC give update to network and again massive adoption with higher price. The global adoption can be possible of BTC and miners will earn more than anyone through fee  their for it cannot be predictions but the miners gonna relay at fee after BTC mining. The will get more fee for fast and average transfer fee  from customers. 

• +1 1

The miners would only earn from the transaction fees to be collected from confirmation of transactions when all the available bitcoin have been successfully mined. 

Because we don't know what technologies will be used after a century we can't expect to know what will happen to the bitcoin miners. Perhaps mining won't require electricity as we expect quantum computers to appear in between. Don't stretch yourself.

Once all Bitcoin will be mined the network should be able to sustain as some miners will certainly quit mining, but some will stay and profit only from fees, perhaps those that will stay will be in locations where energy would be really cheap and might find it profitable as due to the reduced competition they won't need to change hardware every year, or perhaps even sooner as competition could create terms of higher need for renewal of equipment.

• +3 1

This has been discussed very often but when people realize that it takes more than a hundred years for this event then they stop wondering about it, as it doesn't make sense to ask what will happen so much later.

• +1 1