Is it possible to trade without exchange? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Is it possible to trade without exchange?

I want to know weather is there any other means one can trade cryptocurrency without using the crypto exchange, what is your make on this. 

• Useful or interesting 16
  • -1 1
  • +1 11
  • +2 9
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

It's possible but on what reason you didn't use exchange for trade? You can sell and buy on some trade group on telegram, discord and other social media platform and i think this method called OTC Since your trade didn't affect market price.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Yes that is possible. I sometimes doing trade using Personal Message in forum or social media. We take a deal then send first my coin, then they send their coin. But the bad side is often the seller taking high fees for that, so for me better use exchanges if possible. Always find trusted person for doing that.

In real life you can also doing it person to person, only doing it with trusted person and make sure your country allow that.

• +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Most people will trade user by user, meaning they sell into another person directly. Use social media and telegram channel to promote their product. That's fine as long you can manage risk and have powerful tools to help you everything look's great.

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

8 hours ago, doriahailee said:

It's possible but on what reason you didn't use exchange for trade? You can sell and buy on some trade group on telegram, discord and other social media platform and i think this method called OTC Since your trade didn't affect market price.

Do you know how hard is ir to be trading in telegram or Facebook group? That would be completely inefficient thing to do so I would rather just stick with exchanges even tho we might lose all our money in it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 2

4 hours ago, Naga said:

Do you know how hard is ir to be trading in telegram or Facebook group? That would be completely inefficient thing to do so I would rather just stick with exchanges even tho we might lose all our money in it.

I once did an OTC group mate and I don't think it's that difficult, just need a trusted third party to be an intermediary. Besides OTC is used for large investors so as not to interfere with market conditions because trading does not cross the market.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

yes you can trade crypto without using crypto exchange. If the person wants your bitcoin then you can sell him, just send it to his wallet but this transaction is risky because we don't know if that person is a scammer.

• +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes it is possible but its very risky and thrird party and you can loss all money and your balance, more importance of exchanges is your balance is safe

• -4 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Atomic Wallet has a built in exchange which makes it easy to trade your cryptos without hustle. Everything happen on the single app. You can manage your cryptos there which is by far one of the safest because you own your keys and can even buy cryptocurrencies with your bank card. I don't know if this what you are looking for but i hope you find this helpful.

• +2 1

16 hours ago, Delgboke said:

I want to know weather is there any other means one can trade cryptocurrency without using the crypto exchange, what is your make on this. 

It's possible to trade without an exchange, you can trade crypto with friends or in social media groups based on trust and have known or frequently met. If you buy / sell crypto to people you don't know, the risk is very high. your money will loss. so because it formed the exchange / market, as a place to meet the seller and buyer.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Trading with out any exchange is higly risky i lost many dollars while trusting people Exchanges is best option to trade but i prefer dex exchanges because exchanges can be hackable but dex is best

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Over on bitcointalk there's a currency exchange section where people do deals all the time, and I've bought bitcoin there with no problems.  There are also members who trade bitcoin for other alts and a bunch of other deals.  But as with any P2P transaction, you have to watch out for scammers.  If you go that route and your counterparty isn't trusted (or even if he is), use an escrow if possible.  They have escrows on bitcointalk that don't charge much for their services, and believe me it's worth it.

• +3 1

On 12/10/2019 at 3:43 AM, Delgboke said:

It's possible, you can exchange with other users that you can find (P2P transactions). I do not guarantee the security of this transaction, because many scamers in the world of cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

This is impossible to trade without exchange but it is possible to trade without exchange platform.

To trade without platform is the way to trade goods by goods or goods by fiat also fiat by fiat currencies.

But you must note that you cannot trade your crypto without exchange platform because they are only stored in platforms.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

You could trade with exchargers such as changelly and shapeshit, but there wont be charts and market data and the fees might be a little higher.

This is possible but it is really risky because people nowadays are hard to trust. and i think the transactions will took longer because you will have to know a lot  each other before doing the transaction. so i think it is much more better using than exchange.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Yes, you can trade without exchanges but you need to buy and sell cryptocurrencies from people in black market. I think exchanges are more reliable than unknown people. Buying from individuals may be cheaper due to less fees (or no fees) but it is risky. The only way to trade without exchanges with confidence is that you find some trusted people in your area whom you know and only trade with them. You can also buy and sell bitcoins at bitcoin ATMs but the fees are high. Why do you want to ignore exchanges? If you are looking for more security, I have to tell you that other methods are not safer than trading with exchanges.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 12/9/2019 at 10:43 PM, Delgboke said:

any wallet with atomic swap support.

• -3 1
  • -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 12/9/2019 at 11:43 PM, Delgboke said:

Exchanges are the best way to trade cryptocurrencies, but if you like you can use some of the wallets with the feature of switching between currencies but there are no big options like exchanges, and now the Yobit exchange has made a telegram bot for trading you can try it from here:
https://t.co/GlSOYzkDUT

Yes, that is possible, but in my opinion, if you want to become a trader, you better use exchanged knowledge about exchanged is part of exchanged traders, it is also safer for.control our self trading . My.opinion

• +1 1

There are enough:

1.- The premise with which BTC was created that user A send to another user B, for whatever reason.

But as trust is some difficult,

2.- The P2P are where a smart contract is created. 

3.- Exchanges 

And then those who connected up using tip 1; whatsapp , Telegram, persons to persons in the real live.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

It's possible you can swap your fund multiple coin use many apps like atomic wallet, cobo wallet etc.

But i don’t know why you didn’t want to trade.

You can trade your fund and make good returns. 

Remember crypto market always manipulated you should lose also.         

• +2 2

Trade is not possible without exchange ,such as getting more tokens or coins from different airdrops ,but there will come a time when we will not be able to get, it I will have to invest.  And we can be successful on the commercial side,

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

I think its possible without trade via any exchange but it will be les secure for us to maintain our balance and hope that exchange need for us to exchange any coin other wise buy and sell will be depend on electronic transaction.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

This may be your personal purchase on the forum or telegram groups, but all of these transactions are not safe, you need to be careful before each transaction.

• -1 1