Is it possible to trade without exchange? - Page 9 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Is it possible to trade without exchange?

It is possible to trade without exchange, but how do you find to exchange your money? It will take a long time to find someone for doing that. 

18 hours ago, JoyceKumar said:

You can trade using any private message but this is not confidential for traders because private text transactions are not confidential. it can be risky plus the transaction fee is much higher in those cases so if you have a good exchange on the market than just using it

I do not have any information about this type of trading; I only use reliable central platforms like yobit, but can you explain to me your point of view more?

21 hours ago, UT2001 said:

Think of an exchange has a bank in the traditional world or an atm spitting out bills. If you wanted some bills then you would need to go to a bank or an atm, well the crypto exchange is basically the same a without them no trading could be done.

Which means nobody can trade without exchanges but this not all right, you can trade without exchanges from someone you know, you can have physical talk and agree to send yourselves different coin in exchange. You can send him litecoin and him send you bitcoin. 

This can be exchanged without exchanger platforms, but it will be difficult as well as high fees, which is why using trading platforms is much better

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes.One can easily trade his any crypto coins without using anu exchange.For that,he have make deal locally and he also have to be sure that the person,with whome he is dealing is 100% trusted.Otherwise there is a big chance to loose your money.

Yes, of course, you can sell coins specifically to people without using cryptocurrency exchanges, but to do this you need to find a buyer who would benefit from such a purchase. 

There is possible for you to trade without any exchange, you have to just find your fellow friends that are I to cryptocurrency, they might sell or buy coins in exchange to your local currency, but it is not safe as exchanges

Yes, this can be arranged, but then you will have to look for people who will be willing to buy cryptocurrency from you , and such people are very difficult to find. 

Definitely, trading can be done between individuals without making use of an exchange, if both party trust one another and are cool with it. If not, making use of a reliable exchange is the best alternative. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I don't think it is possible you trade crypto currencies  with out any trading platform. But you can buy and sell on social media platforms but it is too much risky to loss your assets. 

its possible you can buy and sell coins directly to other people but its really hard to trust each other and decide on price so its better to use  trusted exchanges.

Trading without an exchange is possible and it's only recommended to be done with people you are familiar with because it comes with high risk of being scammed when you deal on social media platforms and I advice the use of exchange sites.

There is a distinct method of trading without the use of platforms, but this method is local, not global, where brokers are dealt with by purchasing some currencies from the financial intermediary, and then the currencies are exchanged when the price rises by selling them to another broker, and thus the profit is achieved, but it is a little difficult way

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, you can trade cryptocurrency using exchangers, for example, buy a coin at a low price in an exchanger and sell it there at a high price when it grows. 

Of course it`s possible, but more uncomfortable and dangerous. Exchnages protect your money thanks to different protective mechanisms like 2FA and others, p2p trading or trading on forums is too unsafe 

It's very possible to trade without exchange site , but I would say it's risky, because you have to look for someone who wants to buy cryptocurrencies which you can sell to, but you have to trust the person, if not you might loose due to the fact that after sending the coins 

There refuse to send the money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/25/2020 at 4:47 PM, ethan1751 said:

I have never found anyone not using exchanges to buy and sell crypto. All activities are related to exchanges, so I really have never found that.

Cryptocurrency is operated with the help of internet connections so as you said, it will be extremely difficult to have cryptocurrency tradings without online cryptocurrency exchange sites. Practically, I do not think it will be possible. 

yeah , this is possible , I think in blockchain or in coinbase there is a option of swaping . you can swap your one crypto currency into other, it's like a trading . there is some good telegram bot also you can doing trading ( swaping ) there also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The best way to trade coins without using an exchange is by using swap services (Changelly, Uniswap) but they use exchanges themselves. No registration or KYC needed to use a swap.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

The exchanges are the very good platform for trading in the coins. I am trading in the coin of the exchange and also earn good profits. If the exchanges did not exists then we buy or sell the coins through the agents.

2 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

The exchanges are the very good platform for trading in the coins. I am trading in the coin of the exchange and also earn good profits. If the exchanges did not exists then we buy or sell the coins through the agents.

To be more precise and accurate, which exchange are you talking about, the topic itself does not specify any exchange. Or what are you trying to talk about. 

Also, buying cryptocurrencies means exchanging, which means it is possible to exchange without exchange, but exchanges makes more exchanging more possible. 

• +1 1

@YomoseWithout exchange we go into trade by batter but yo be more precisely the exchangers are mostly needed for means of fast exchange between users.i mean the third party.

On 8/13/2020 at 1:28 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

@YomoseWithout exchange we go into trade by batter but yo be more precisely the exchangers are mostly needed for means of fast exchange between users.i mean the third party.

Yes, you are right, the exchanges makes simple coin exchange possible, without them, it will be very hard or impossible to trade especially between one coin to the other. Even on wallet, they make use of dex to do such. 

On 8/13/2020 at 1:33 PM, ndadukun12 said:

Without exchanges we have to look for people ourselves to exchange ourselves. That would be very difficult because we might end up getting scammed. Exchanges make it easy for us to exchange out coins without such issues.

It could even be very impossible or difficult just like you have commented. Exchanges are requisite to trading of cryptocurrencies. 

• +2 1

On 8/19/2020 at 9:25 AM, Yomose said:

the exchanges makes simple coin exchange possible, without them, it will be very hard or impossible to trade

Exchangers are very important in cryptocurrency when there is no exchanger I don't think there will be any coin that will have value or to be existing because there is no demand.

1 hour ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Exchangers are very important in cryptocurrency when there is no exchanger I don't think there will be any coin that will have value or to be existing because there is no demand.

You're right exchange really important to do trading, and exchange helps any coin prices increase according the coin trading volume, but without exchange also we can do trading, and that is called peer 2 peer trading localbitcoin and paxful provide this service.

Edited by Honny143
  • +1 2