Is it possible to trade without exchange? - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Is it possible to trade without exchange?

45 minutes ago, ShakilA said:

I think it is not possible to trade Cryptocurrency without exchanger.Exchanger is the platform of tradings.You can not trade without exchanger

Maybe what is meant is a cryptocurrency exchange without having to register or kyc, it does look impossible, because exchanging coins should be through any cryptocurrency exchange place, but if it is mentioned like simpleswap with binance, is there any among them that is not a cryptocurrency exchange ...

5 minutes ago, jaigismemb said:

No. Certainly if you've got cash for your account you want to exchange to pull again them and this makes exchanging irreplaceable

Yes the exchange it's very important any coins can't be tradable in any other place like exchange because people trust the exchange that's why they comes in 

" I want to know weather is there any other means one can trade cryptocurrency without using the crypto exchange, what is your make on this. 

You can trade with your friends or people you know without going through an exchange. You can also use social media or even this forum for trading. As long as someone is willing to buy or sell you coins you can use any platform for trading. The exchanges are for largescale buyers and sellers to trade anonymously. You dont always have to use it.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I will say that you cann't trade your coins without any exchange. Because when you want trade your fund there you need some buyers. You can get maximum buyers only in exchange. Also you can trade through p2p service.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I don't think that without exchange you can make trade. Exchange make us trust and give us buyer ans seller at a time. In the exchanger many coins listed. To make any kind of trade we need a middle platform which is called by exchanger.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Some wallet provide this kind of facilitation but you have  to pay extra fees and can only convert in few coins.So this option is not very friendly.A authentic exchange is best for trading  with many features.

For some reasons I think it's not possible unless you trade in other trading sites cryptocurrency is the means of exchange in cryptotalk.org

On 1/15/2020 at 7:18 AM, thandserecvi said:

No. Indeed in case you have were given cash on your account you would love to trade to drag returned them and this makes replacing critical

Yes it's not possible when we said trade we mean exchange and you can choose what you want because there is a lot like Yobit it's trusted and secure without any problems

On 12/10/2019 at 4:43 AM, Delgboke said:

I want to know weather is there any other means one can trade cryptocurrency without using the crypto exchange, what is your make on this. 

Yes, People can use P2P exchanges like BiSQ and Local bitcoin,Also people can opt in to buy in any OTC platform available in their region. those are the alternative options if you want to buy crypto's but don;t want to use an exchange platform.

spacer.png

It is possible person to person trade but it is risky and you can trade buying gold and holding longterm.You also doing holding coin without exchange.

I think yes. Crypto is peer to peer coin. So it can easily trade to others. As far I know coinbase is a wallet where easily can trade crypto.so without exchange it is possible to trading. 

You can do that but this is very risky if you do that to someone you just know, so it's best to do trading exchanges like yobit

On 12/10/2019 at 5:44 AM, Superred said:

Yes it is possible to do so and you can trade person to person with people you trusted and for the rates you can discuss it to them but this is rare to be done because usually people more prefer trade through an exchanges 

I don't really know if it's possible are there still trustworthy people in the world I  can still remember an old saying which says trust no one I don't think I can actually trade with people because I don't trust anyone

• +1 1

Yes you can do within the peer circle or in different social media groups but it maybe turn scam so before doing so please do know with whom you are selling or buying the coins  but i prefer doing in exchange it is secure and easy as you don't need to search for people to sell or buy

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

8 minutes ago, Janifa said:

Yes this is possible but this is also risky as you said,  because some people are not trusted and also you will have long transaction to do.  And aslo if you do p2p your life is in danger

Yep, I totally agree with you, if he wants to trade without an exchange he should use a trusted escrow.

Yes it is possible to trade without having a exchange account .but it will be more better to have account and trade through the exchanges .they just charge you on thr trancsations and  their right .

You could buy and sell from other people like using a trading groups. But it's not safe though. It's very risky that the other might want to scam you. Which is why its best if you use exchanges. There are a lot of exchanges, so why you don't want to use them?

• +1 1

you can trade on your local money with crypto.

means if your local money is available in coinbasw then you can just buy sell and make profit.

don't need exchange. 

On 12/9/2019 at 10:43 PM, Delgboke said:

I want to know weather is there any other means one can trade cryptocurrency without using the crypto exchange, what is your make on this. 

Yes, you can do it some wallet allow you to buy and sell alot of coin like btc, eth , xrp and trx . And trust wallet allow you to trad all binance dex , but using exchange is more better.

On 12/10/2019 at 4:43 AM, Delgboke said:

It's possible as long you trust the guy you are trading your coins with, cryptocurrency is meant to be a peer to peer transaction and anonymous without third party interference, we have an exchange so we can transact with convenience without fear of getting scam. 

• +1 1