Is it possible to trade without exchange? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Is it possible to trade without exchange?

Hello,

yes it is possible via different possibilities, over the counter or via dedicated wallets, but for what reason do you want to avoid exchanges? The fees on exchanges are often much lower than on the alternatives (my experience) and when you research for legit exchanges, you should not be afraid of a KYC.

The advantage of exchanges are the fast and direct fulfillment and you can get an export of the trades you made.

Best Regards,

Alex

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 12/10/2019 at 4:43 AM, Delgboke said:

I want to know weather is there any other means one can trade cryptocurrency without using the crypto exchange, what is your make on this. 

Yes it is possible if you use a third party app like changelly, trustwallet and swift. But exchanging your coin using this platform have a disadvantage because your coin will be traded to a price that you didnt set.

On 12/10/2019 at 4:43 AM, Delgboke said:

I want to know weather is there any other means one can trade cryptocurrency without using the crypto exchange, what is your make on this. 

Yes it is possible of you saw the yobit new email you can easily trade your cryptocurrency using the telegram bot of yobit.

• Useful or interesting 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 12/10/2019 at 2:01 PM, udsurve said:

yes it is possible but its very risky and thrird party and you can loss all money and your balance, more importance of exchanges is your balance is safe

which is why this wouldnt work without exchanges and which is why we are grateful for exchanges like yobit and binance because without we would be scammed a lot.

Exchanges exist to help us about trading/ investment activity, we only need pay small fees for their services. Maybe other member will give you the answer but will not wasting my time to find another way for trade without using exchanges, sorry.

It is possible but i think you must find a person that wants to buy your crypto directly in simple p2p transactions will be happen in this kind of situation. but i think its more better to use an exchange instead of p2p. 

• +1 1

It is possible however on which cause a person did not make use of trade with regard to the industry? You are able to market and purchase upon a few industry teams upon telegram, discord along with another social networking system as well as I believe this process known as OVER THE COUNTER As your industry did not impact the selling price.

On 10.12.2019 at 00:43, Delgboke said:

This can be done using simple exchangers. Their exchange price depends on the price of coins. Truth step exchange there big.

Yes this is possible but you need to invest your money any broker like forex broker where we can trade easily on BTC and also on ETH and LTC coins because i am also doing this and i am using the exness broker which is good for me and if you want to use it then use it withdraw will received in 10 minutes and deposit in seconds.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah its possible you have to hire broker for that and you have to pay more fees on it.You can also do this to an other person.But its good to do trade on exchange.Because its safe and you can make all decisions by yourself.

On 12/9/2019 at 9:43 PM, Delgboke said:

Yes it is possible, they are just platforms that facilitate exchange of cryptocurrencies. Think of it like this; if I have X amount of bitcoin in my cold wallet (e.g trezor wallet) and I meet you at the metro, we reach an agreement for you to buy the X units of bitcoin in my cold wallet for $x. You pay and I hand over the trezor wallet to you, we have simply trade crypto without use of exchange services. The question is how convenient, safe and efficient can such method of exchange be in the long run and in the face of mass adoption?

• +1 1

On 12/10/2019 at 2:11 AM, Digicoin said:

You can trade with brokers. Brokers and exchanges are different. But brokers come with higher fee than exchanges.

I am a forex trader but i am not paying any high fee at the trading time and also for the withdraw time because i am using exness and its withdraw is free and spread is so much low on that broker. 1.2 pips is just spread of that exchange and which is so much low and good for me.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Atomic Wallet has a built in exchange which makes it easy to trade your cryptos without hustle. Everything happen on the single app. You can manage your cryptos there which is by far one of the safest because you own your keys and can even buy cryptocurrencies with your bank card. I don't know if this what you are looking for but i hope you find this helpful.

This is not possible on the exchange, but it is possible at individual turnovers, but it is not safe for the money to be spent, you should check and consider carefully if making convert 2 people with cash.

40 minutes ago, Alensam said:

possible in a method called peer to peer. In this way you meet ditectly with your buyer or seller and trade with then face to face, This is the only way to trade without using a exchange

Yeah peer to peer is good way to trade but the main problem in peer to peer trade is that you will not get good profit.

• -1 1

There are some wallets that provide exchange service between currencies like Atomic wallet, but I do not see this as a trade because it lacks many important features during currency exchange that are only present in exchange platforms.

• +1 1

On 12/19/2019 at 4:38 PM, pritizinta said:

It is possible to do so and you can trade person to person. You can only doing it with trusted person and make sure your country allow that. You can do that but this is very risky for you. So i prefer you to trade through an exchanges like Yobit.

@pritizinta Good answer, Many countrie are involved in P2P trading and exchange. 

But I would like to add few important points as,

If person or services are accepting Bitcoins then there is no need of exchange them. 

Only matter of amount. Because at what rate you make deal is considerable time for making exchange with rate against fiat for making payment with that amount.

but it is not recommended to do transactions outside the exchanger unless you are sure of what you are going to do, such as selling or buying cryptocurrency from someone you don't know through Facebook or Twitter for example, but if you still want to exchange without going through an exchanger then the alternative is to  swap coins through the swap coin site, but unfortunately changer.com is closed, but there is still a simple swap that provides cryptocurrency exchanges of more than 300 coins without having to register, and I often use simple swaps to exchange trx with eth or other coins.thanks

29 minutes ago, Binbillal007 said:

Mungkin Anda dapat menggunakan media sosial untuk bertukar cryptocurrency, atau Anda dapat menggunakan bagian layanan dari forum ini untuk berdagang

but it is very risky to trade cryptocurrency with strangers, if what you want to trade is erc token you can take advantage of the dex trading feature, and dex trading is not only available on the ethereum network, but waves xlm and trx also provide dex trading features

There are many exchanges in the market. But  You can do trading without exchange but this is very risky if you do that to someone you just know, so it's best to do trading exchanges like yobit , Binance. etc.

• -1 1

12 minutes ago, mrking049 said:

Ada banyak bursa di pasar. Tetapi Anda dapat melakukan perdagangan tanpa pertukaran tetapi ini sangat berisiko jika Anda melakukannya kepada seseorang yang baru Anda kenal, jadi yang terbaik adalah melakukan pertukaran perdagangan seperti yobit, Binance. dll.

actually to exchange cryptocurrency without going through exchanges such as binance etc is very possible, but if it is intended to exchange cryptocurrency with fiat currency, then we must look for exchanges that support fiat payments, or you can use local bitcoin if you want to exchange bitcoin and exchange it for currency  your country's money...

Yes this is possible you can make it by p2p system or just trade to youre well known friend.just trade it with trusted people or much better trade it with youre friend to avoid scammers and some other fees.just like me i just buy bitcoin with my friends before i starting here

On 12/10/2019 at 3:43 AM, Delgboke said:

Yes, as long as you can find a buyer who will want to buy your coins, then you can trade your coins without using the exchanges. That is the basics of trading without buyer and seller meet in the exchanges, and if you can meet that buyer in your real life, then you don't have to worry and afraid with the scam. I think if you can sell any coins at the forum, that means you are trading too with other people so you can sell your coins directly to them, and you can get your money instantly without having to pay the fee of trading.

Just now, Alis said:

I want to agree with your comments because most people use trade but without exchange very easily so I think it is very good

That was surely more easy than trade it on exchange since only need 2 or 3 people and also didn't affecting the market price but for some coin it's really hard to doing something like that without escrow, It's possible but we need to be more careful.