How can I handle fear in cryptocurrency trading? - Page 12 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

How can I handle fear in cryptocurrency trading?

Fear and doubt is the challenge of many peoples in crypto but only you have to do is Be patient always in crypto.

Risk is the money but you have to make the investment decision very careful here. you can trade your cryptocurrencies in yobit.net also safe and secure

That is something very fundamental and that goes from you and each one of us, I would generally recommend that before entering to do an operation you are very relaxed and do it and now, do not be monitoring it at all times because you could start to be afraid, the crypto market is very volatile and it is very easy for it to play with our fear of losing all our capital, breathe, calm down and keep a cold mind, that can help to manage fear

You can not, we are not robots. It's normal to have fear but dont forget, cryptotraders will make you freak out, you will panic selll, and then the price will recover. The best way to handle fear is by not knowing anything of your investment. Buy 1BTC, and don't check the price for 1 year. If you dont know, you cant fear no ?

Fear passes by trying, you need to take a part of your money that you are willing to lose because there is always a risk of losing. At Yobit we have many options to invest.

I believe that fear is a natural feeling, but excessive fear hinders its owner from progress and achieving gains.
I was in my early days afraid of losing while trading, but I overcame the fear by studying the market well, so that the decision is based on a study and the profit rate is guaranteed.
I advise everyone to enter the field of trading in the beginning with a small amount of money to gain experience and study the market well so that his decision is based on experience and study and thus the fear of it will be removed.

The way to eradicate that fear, that we all as humans have, is by instructing yourself, why? It is simple when you fully know an area, Total confidence wraps you up, and in this way fear is diminished, since it is impossible to eliminate a natural feeling, but it is possible to minimize it.

There is more to trade cryptocurrency, of course, the more experience you have, the less you will be afraid, although even I am sometimes scared to trade, although the experience is quite large.

fear is a hard thing to handle and specially when its in crypto because there is always more fear like when you open buy order you are afraid the market will pump and you will be left behind and when the buy order is filled youre afraid the market will dump, just always trust your trade and your entry and have stop loss.

The truth is, I think that fear of trading and losing money will always be present, the truth is that nobody liked losing it, but today there are many tools in the intecarbios that can help you "if you are not very expert" to minimize losses An example of this would be the (STOP LOSS) this is an option present in the exchanges that if you select it at the time of making tranding minimizes the losses of your operations.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

i guess source of Fear and doubt in crypto world came from which is trusted wallet or exchange can i store my crypto coins and the markets been much fluctuation if i able to manage this by good search which exchange is the best and watching market carefully every thing will be fine

There will always be fear when trading cryptocurrencies because of the volatility they have, but the fear decreases as your confidence increases as a result of your learning. The key to not being afraid is to know what you are doing and follow a plan with which you have to be very disciplined and respect it.

For handling your fear you have to lose first. Without losing money in trade, you won't make a good thing. If you trade with the amount you are comfortable with even if you lose it, there is no reason for fear. Controlling you emotions while trading is very important but it will come with practice and experience.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 9/12/2019 at 14:40, Delgboke said:

El miedo y la duda han sido el desafío de muchas personas interesadas en las criptomonedas, ¿cuál crees que es la solución para manejar el miedo y la duda en el comercio de criptomonedas? 

It is important to train to be able to be in this world of cryptocurrencies and together with this to allocate a part of your capital that you can afford to lose, to be calmer, start with little and always keep in mind that you have to know how to manage management risk (always a percentage) and that is what the stop loss (Yobit) is for (Yobit).

It is proven that capacity generates trust, I believe that the more information we have, the more we study about cryptocurrencies, the less fear we will have when investing. I have it now but I plan to prepare first and read a lot about the project that I am going to invest. 

you just need to do this, forgetting about everything ... Fear will go away with time, everything goes away with practice ... Of course, it will lift your spirits if you trade with a plus, not a minus

Fear is the main factor that leads you to loss, so you must overcome it on your own in a way that I will explain to you. First: When you want to enter a trade, do not enter with your full capital, enter 20% of it or 25% of it, then after that you have two methods, either up or down, if the price rises, you win and you get out with your profits, and if it falls, you will not go out, but you will wait Fall to a strong support or bottom and buy the currency again at 25% again, and the continuation of the decline will get stronger again and buy 25% for the third time, and if it continues, you will buy again with all the money you have left, but then the price will reach the last low or end The descending wave, after which it will forcibly start to rise, and you will bring great profits and be happy with this success that you yourself have achieved

• +1 1

We were all scared but it's for the first few times. When you practice a lot and have experience you will see that you will not be afraid. You won't mind losing so much because you will know the possibilities of recovering.

You are talking about how we should handle FUD. This is fear uncertainty and doubt, and these are emotions very hard to manage and handle in crypto because prices are very volatile and many investors get scared, traders lose money and all this because of these emotions.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I am have no fear my dear. This is how you are have to be in crypto. You are seem to be all in fear and scared little boy from what I am read from all your posts. You are not have knowledge and not believe this is real. This is why you are lose money and why you will not lose your fear.

• +2 1

Just pretend that it is not your own money and it is just a little fame you are playing. And always use money for an investment which you don’t need. 

The solution is to recognize these feelings and supress them but this only can happen when having enough knowledge. The problem is that you don't know a lot about your trading this is why you feel fear. It is the uknown that makes you feel scared.

• +2 1

This is something you learn to control but you need experience. And most important patience and a lot of reading, but trading is not for everyone. Some hate it and some try too hard and don't realize ever the mistakes they make.

• +1 1

Trading is not a easy task, its true but you don't have to scared if you are confident about the system. At first to understand the market strategy and do some good job here. You have to gain the experience and learn more you can. 

Fear can be handled through knowledge and experience only. When you have enough knowledge you have enough awareness and confidence in yourself to invest

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day