How can I handle fear in cryptocurrency trading? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

How can I handle fear in cryptocurrency trading?

If you want to be a successful trader you must take risks sometimes, and this also happens in normal business that there is a risk time in your business.. Fear can make your a fail, poor or can make you staying at home doing nothing in all your life, so stop the fear and take risk.. Apart from trading skills everyone has their lucky time, so do it.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/9/2019 at 9:40 PM, Delgboke said:

Fear and doubt has been the challenge of many people that are into cryptocurrency what do you think is the solution of handling fear and doubt in cryptocurrency trading? 

Don't put all your money in the trade and do a stop limited and don't be greedy the chances I this field more than you can count good day sir..

• -2 1

On 12/10/2019 at 1:40 AM, Delgboke said:

Fear and doubt has been the challenge of many people that are into cryptocurrency what do you think is the solution of handling fear and doubt in cryptocurrency trading? 

When i buy a coin and see other are selling ( though a little amount) we think this is our wrong entry and we leave market. after few time, the coin pumps. so, everything happend only for our anxity. we should be patient in order to defeat our fear

• +2 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

1 hour ago, Gangss said:

You have to start with money that you are willing to lose, because I'm sorry, but you will definitely lose money, but do not forget that each lesson has a certain cost.

We should not say anyone will lose in his trades, this is not true because there are many precautions you can take to minimize or even eliminate losses. If you only enter before bull runs and exit before bear runs, you will rarely lose money because these two points are the safest on any graph or chart and beginners are recommended to trade only on these points. I tried it and it works. Any other point requires mastery.

• +3 1

To handle fear, first you need to fill the knowledge about cryptocurrency properly. Read about some article, review and avoid something malicious thing that will harm your wallet or devices.

Cryptocurrency environment full of technical stuff, so basic computer science is necessary.

• +1 1

Firstly I usually choose a quiet place and I can concentrate best and whenever I'm nervous or scared I often take a deep breath 10 times, sometimes I will meditate a little bit

• +1 2

Fear of taking risk can be controlled by taking risks to earn. Because proper planning includes risk to lose money, and therefore the action should be made at the right time with right tools which may minimise the fear of losing. 

• +1 1

Controlling fear is crucial for fruitful trading. However, being scared isn’t that bad after all; it helps reduce overconfidence. This prevents thoughtless trading during a streak of luck. Overall, fear can be countered by preparedness. Conduct market research and familiarize yourself with the underlying technologies. Likewise, don’t be too hard on yourself. Even seasoned traders make mistakes.

• +2 1

Recollect that exchanging is a business 

When you acknowledge that your feelings of trepidation limit your exchanging potential, it is simpler to consider it a riddle that you should illuminate so as to "open" potential benefits. What's more, above all, conquering your dread will make it simpler for you to manage exchanging.

• +2 1

On 12/10/2019 at 1:40 AM, Delgboke said:

I also know that there is high risk to lose our fund in crypto. It's our fear and doubt. Because we haven't much knowledge about crypto. Learning can reduce it. So we should learn about crypto first.

• +1 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

One of the single biggest mindset challenges beginner traders need to fight is fear. Fear can affect your trading outcomes by affecting your decisions. This is why the first emotion traders to control is fear.

Smart traders quickly learn how to recognize it and deal with it accordingly. This is because fear is a very strong emotion, and one that’s very capable of casing traders to make serious trading mistakes.

• +3 1

Believe in yourself and trust your instincts. Always know that you'll rise always even if you fall and that will make you feel strong.

• -2 1

Possess selected panic overly as trading and it's truly intense to confiscate that sentiment but i container lessen by assured with my proficiency and assembly satisfactory plot as a result drawn the product not sincerely sound i will be contented and find out how to duck that. 

• +2 1

To handle fear in cryptocurrency trading, you should use your extra money and don't put a big money in trading if you really afraid of losing money. Better to watch youtube how to handle the fear in trading I think the pro traders will share it to you.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Fear and dought as made many to run away from crypto, and also inpatient is also a relating problem to traders from run away from crypto too.

• -1 1

To overcome our fears we must immediately try or practice. maybe you can start by trading with a small mode first. no need to worry that fear is natural every time we try something new

• +1 1

On 12/9/2019 at 8:40 PM, Delgboke said:

self control is only thing you need to don't fall with your emotions, it is hard for some people but it is essential when you trade. so make your own rules (when to sell, when to buy, when to stop a trade, etc..) and follow them no matter what happen. this is the simplest way to control fear and greed

• +2 1

I would say - trade smaller quantities. Thus way you'd gain less but always when losing you're gonna lose less. the thought of losing small amount of money should make you feel fearless.

• +1 1

If somebody do not control their fear on doing trading of crypto market then he cannot earn handy profit from this market we need to used take profits strategies for getting some secure position from trading. 

• +2 1

That's was so good if you have fear in crypto currency then your ready to face any risk you should face the challenge in this forum then you will be experienced.it will help you in future so don't be afraid of any thing 

• +2 1

On 12/9/2019 at 9:40 PM, Delgboke said:

Learning more about trading and the skills make the trader more comfortable about his trade and that male him his or her fear less than before.

• -1 1

Always remember that you have a chance in losing, AND a chance in winning. After you study the situation of a coin and you're sure about your results, just take action and think about the WINNING part only.

• +2 1