How can I handle fear in cryptocurrency trading? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

How can I handle fear in cryptocurrency trading?

When I trade, I just take air into my lungs and hold my breath and start looking at the corner of the table for 10 seconds, it helps a lot

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 4

You just have to develop yourself,be bold all always I'm your decision and kill the spirit of fear in you.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

Only doing things that you are afraid of will help. Fear is cured by action. So just begin to trade and you will be more powerful than your fear. Even though all traders still feel the fear they have learned to handle it

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Well, I have some fear too when trading and it's really hard to remove that feeling but i can minimize by confident with my skill and making good plan so even the result not really good i will be satisfied and learn how to avoid that, That feeling was normal and i don't think you can remove it!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

fear is a hard thing to handle and specially when its in crypto because there is always more fear like when you open buy order you are afraid the market will pump and you will be left behind and when the buy order is filled youre afraid the market will dump, just always trust your trade and your entry and have stop loss.

• +2 4

Well, you are not able to fear and doubt when it comes to trading if you have an idea how it work, you can search some ideas how to trade properly to lessen your fear and being doubt.

i think the best way would be to accept that whatever deposit you have made is already gone so that will nake you feel less greedy and less fearfull during heavy losses. its also a good idea to practice with trading simulators.

• +1 1

comrecializade little by little, look for a way in which you feel comfortable when it comes to comment.

With experience you will be removing doubts and fear, it is also not about disappearing, but trading with fear will only bring you losses, have faith in the shops you make and do not despair.

• +2 1

I'm one the people who are afraid of trading, I didn't use it very much because in my opinion I think it is very risky and not sure opportunity to earn bitcoin or any other coin 

• +1 1

19 hours ago, Delgboke said:

Fear and doubt has been the challenge of many people that are into cryptocurrency what do you think is the solution of handling fear and doubt in cryptocurrency trading?

The main point does not spend your family budget money.

Use risk money it is money you can lose, I have this post for you.

• -1 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

20 hours ago, Delgboke said:

Fear and doubt has been the challenge of many people that are into cryptocurrency what do you think is the solution of handling fear and doubt in cryptocurrency trading? 

If you are experiencing these it might be better that you consult someone with better knowledge and that someone you can trust to do the cryptocurrency trading for you. 

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Delgboke said:

You should first ask yourself fear of what? Is there really anything to fear? You might fear of losing money but this fear can be easily overcome. The best method is that you set aside an exclusive amount of money just for trading and don't touch it for other needs and just use its profit for your expenses. You should separate your crypto investment from all other assets. This way you will make sure that even if you lose it, it will not damage your vital earnings. I only use the easiest earned money for crypto trading so that I don't regret losing it!

But you don't have to think about losing all the time. Think more about profit and be positive. Fear of losing can be avoided by analyzing prices and only buy a coin at the lowest possible price. Bear in mind that crypto market is not a steady market and it is always in fluctuation. So, even if the price goes lower than the price you bought, it will not stay there and will go up sooner or later. So, if you are patient you don't lose anything, you only make profit later than expected.

• +4 2
  • +5 1

The main thing you need to do is that develop yourself that way! Whenever you make a trade just stay up to your decision and make yourself clear that you did the right thing. And whenever you get nervous just take a deep breathe and have a walk. Trust me! It helps a lot! 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

You can trade without fear that is too big if you use money that is free of your needs, it is better that the money you also get from crypto is like doing an airdrop campaign. Or you can register for a new exchange project that sometimes they give some funds for you to trade

• +2 1

Fear is the mind killer. You have to approach crypto trading rationally and take it for what it is, an investment vehicle. Theres lots of ways to ride it, theres the fast, reckless, but profitable way, but theres still always the safe and slow way.

Crypto trading can be scary but if you let that discourage you, you won't be able to reap the benefits of crypto.

• +2 1

On 12/10/2019 at 3:40 AM, Delgboke said:

To overcome it is to believe in yourself. Don't be easily provoked by other people or seductive figures. Keep calm face it, this is a dilemma where we are very careful in making wise decisions in trading.

• +2 1

I think the solution is to introduce cryptorency and how it works. we present also or show our success in this crypto world. I think over time they will also be interested to start

• +1 1

U need to be bold enough look into the market, keep the fear out of the mind and take a step in the market

• -2 1
  • +5 1

If there is money involved, always there will be a fear of losing it. It is natural. The only thing you can do is increase your knowledge upto that level when your confidence for putting money is the safest. It will be upto your knowledge. Only Knowledge about market and the experience can deal with your fear. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I think people expect higher profit so even little amount of profit is enough for them.

They have to behave according to market behavior.

• -2 1

You must take risks and take risks because this field forces you to do so, but you must do it in a smart way so that you do not feel fear or remorse and your money must be divided.

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

When i am doing trader , i am praying to losing my fear and tried to calm down my self for not worry to much. Matters i am get fear i make my self busy with othwrs things till i feel restless ans fall a sleep . When i am wake up the fears are gone.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, bentayebsalah said:

You must take risks and take risks because this field forces you to do so, but you must do it in a smart way so that you do not feel fear or remorse and your money must be divided.

nope this crypto world doesnt force you to take risks its you who decide to risk it by being in crypto in the first place, and we all know in crypto you need to risk big time to make big money so fear will only cripple you.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1