When is the best time to buy cryptocurrencies? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aereen

When is the best time to buy cryptocurrencies?

On 4/24/2020 at 9:49 PM, Shaza Ahmad said:

Well, I think the opportunity to buy in the cryptocurrency market and in every market also is in crises. We saw the collapse of the bitcoin price to $ 3,800 about a month ago and the opportunity was great to buy, but everyone was apprehensive about the price reaching $ 1,000

Yes I think that you are right and I think that the best time to buy cryptocurrency is when  the prices is right and  you are sure that you are gonna earn money with the cryptocurrencies that you bought and make sure that you will earn money with that

• +2 1

There are many things that you should consider when you want to buy a new cryptocurrency, but I advise you to start learning technical analysis and reading the currency charts.

• +2 1

The best time to buy cryptocurrency is when Bitcoin has a low value that also drags down the value of all the other altcoins we have to follow the market in this time,is the best strategy...

• -2 1

Knowing about the cryptocurrencies are very great achievement in life. Buying bitcoin is bit risky but you will not know about the profits. Buying cryptocurrencies is good for every time because it will sure make you huge profit and rule the economic of the world.

11 minutes ago, CryptoLover21 said:

Knowing about the cryptocurrencies are very great achievement in life. Buying bitcoin is bit risky but you will not know about the profits. Buying cryptocurrencies is good for every time because it will sure make you huge profit and rule the economic of the world.

Yes, buying cryptocurrencies is really good, but the question is when to buy? I mean, what is the appropriate time to buy? This is an important question and it is very important to know the proper time to buy. If you know what the appropriate timing is, then you will surely make profits, and if you buy at the wrong timing, you will definitely lose.

The best time to buy cryptocurrencies is when the price is at a very low rate , if you buy when the price is down, you will stand a chance of earning a large profit when the price increases so high, so try to study the market price and watch closely and always buy when the price is down.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/10/2019 at 2:32 AM, palalu said:

we will never know when the right time to buy a coin if we do not learn about fundamentals and technical

The real right time to bitcoin is when the price goes down very low. 

Just don't waste this kind of opportunity because surely it will rise very high soon. 

• -2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/5/2020 at 3:31 PM, DoboniAyuuii said:

Earning when you buy or sell coins at their peak? If you buy at the peak, that means to price will still fall and leading to losses. It is when you sell at the peak not buy. 

Yes I think that you are right and I think tsht it is important to know when to buy coins here in cryptocurrencies you can buy cruptocurrencies at a low price rate because I think tsht you will be earning more with that and I hope that you can understand that 

• +1 1

I think that buying cryptocurrencies at the present time is considered a type of investment, you must consider many things before buying cryptocurrencies, including that the currencies must be strong and contain a lot of people you trust and that their project is strong

The best time I think for one to buy cryptocurrency is definitely when the price of that particular crypto is down that is red and the best time to sell is when the crypto is up that is green.

On 4/24/2020 at 4:49 PM, Shaza Ahmad said:

Well, I think the opportunity to buy in the cryptocurrency market and in every market also is in crises. We saw the collapse of the bitcoin price to $ 3,800 about a month ago and the opportunity was great to buy, but everyone was apprehensive about the price reaching $ 1,000

Pay attention to the charts and don't listen to "experts. I bought at 5K because it was obvious there was no more selling pressure. After buying I read and watched many of the so called expert traders and bitcoiners basically telling their audience that the apocalypse is coming and that they don't recommend buying. Seriously I almost exited my position because of these idiots. I don't trust anyone and don't listen to anyone about predictions. These people are either totally clueless or do just play the whales games and say what they are told to. 

To be fair the most interesting advice I've read in this forum. People are mostly honest and write exactly how they feel about what is going on.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Crypto coins buying price is when coins price is very low . When coins price is dropped in low price at this time is best to buy huge coins and sale them when price reach high .

Usually the best time to buy a cryptocurrency is in crisis period when usually the price of crypto or less. The other thing you can do is study the chart of a particular coin and look when is the best time to buy. Keep it for time upto the price increases. You should be very much patient. 

The best time to buy to buy digital currencies is when the price of these currencies is low as we store these currencies so that their price rises and sell at a high price This is the strategy that people follow in buying and selling

I think now is the right time to buy cryptocurrency Now that the crypto market has improved a lot and the price of each currency is going up a lot if we buy and hold now we will be able to make more profit if the price goes up. It would be better to invest in bitcoin.

On 5/5/2020 at 10:31 AM, DoboniAyuuii said:

Earning when you buy or sell coins at their peak? If you buy at the peak, that means to price will still fall and leading to losses. It is when you sell at the peak not buy. 

Usually people get scared or afraid they lose an opportunity and do the opposite of what they should be. Especially beginners that get scared and sell right at the bottom. Beginners should just find a good entry point and hodl, otherwise they will either lose money, or won't profit as much as they can by just holding.

2 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

Usually people get scared or afraid they lose an opportunity and do the opposite of what they should be. Especially beginners that get scared and sell right at the bottom. Beginners should just find a good entry point and hodl, otherwise they will either lose money, or won't profit as much as they can by just holding.

Yes, bitcoin price as of now is high for me, if you want to buy it I think you should wait for a dip first before buying, because it will not good if you will buy in the hype.

On 5/4/2020 at 7:35 AM, Rezort said:

There is no best time to buy cryptocurrencies, there is just moments when you should not buy it, for example when bitcoin was 15-20 thousand dollars, in other moments decide by yourself.

Just as there is a time when you do not have to buy currencies, there is also a time when my parents must start buying them, you must follow the market closely in order to know.

On 5/24/2020 at 12:05 AM, Virgil dijk said:

The best time to buy cryptocurrencies is when the price is at a very low rate , if you buy when the price is down, you will stand a chance of earning a large profit when the price increases so high, so try to study the market price and watch closely and always buy when the price is down.

This suggestion is true and admirable but it only applies to long term traders and beginners. Any type of trader buys crypto at different price. Short term and day traders don't think about bottom-low prices. They think about profit in any way possible. For example, they may buy bitcoin at $9000 and sell it at $9200 the same day. This is something long term traders will never do. There are even some kind of traders who trade hourly! So, the profit is attainable whenever your selling price is higher.

• +1 1

The correct time to earn some quick profit from crypto market is that when manipulators manipulated market in quick time then market jumped again in few minutes or hours so we can catch that movements for safe and high return on investment. 

I think it's best to buy cryptocurrency in the winter, before the new year! Because many people try to sell it to buy gifts for their loved ones, and accordingly, the price of cryptocurrency is small!

• +1 2

No one can actually predict which is the right time to buy. But you can analyze the data. Most interesting tips is you can get helped by the data science. 

• +1 1

buy crypto is when the price is down and when you know for sure that the project has a lot of potential to growth.you need learn about indicator and practice to know market work,prices are really low but they will go up right.

• +1 1

Investing in cryptocurrency world is risky especially when you have good background and experience about the field, always ask questions when you don know something because no one is perfect and I will advise you to do the listed below before you invest to avoid loss; 

1. Make good research about the project before you buy.

2. Buy coins with potential in the market.

3. Buy when the price is low and sell when price rise to a reasonable amount.

4. Invest what you can afford.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The best time to buy cryptocurrencies is when the movement of the crypto market is in a declining state then the prices of cryptocurrencies are low, but no one knows when prices drop significantly, for example last March, the best time to buy cryptocurrencies was when the price of bitcoin fell to $ 4,000