Twitter will give crypto coin? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Twitter will give crypto coin?

Twitter can't even stop the simple hacks from their platform. They are a joke and they are a limited way to speak to people by just using a few words. Why would they need a cryptocurrency? Because facebook is making one? This is just stupid and most of twitter users have many complains already, nobody would trust a crypto made by them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Twitter will not give a cryptocurrencie. It is not about that and if they make one it will fail. also the Twitter will not be there for long because it is just spam and offer nothing useful. What is the reason twitter exist today it is only about marketing and scammers.

• +1 1

Twitter will give crypto? What kind of question is this? Do you even know where you are writing? What is your though here that twitter will give you anything at all? If you are very young and have no idea how anything works stay at school. The internet is not for you right now.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/14/2020 at 12:05 AM, saraanna396 said:

so I do not think that these social networks will enter the world of cryptography.

This is same to my view mate, almost a whole year now since when a news was circulating of Facebook publicizing the introduction of libra coin of Facebook and till date that token has not seen the day light. Sometimes it seems it just a rumors not an information worth of counting on.

• Useful or interesting 1

If the news is true, of course this is very good for Twitter users. Because twitter is a social media that is widely used by the community. Cryptocurrency made by Twitter may also get positive response for its users but crypto twitter has to compete with cryptocurrency on Coinmarketcap.

• +1 2

I can only imagine that in a near future these social media networks will start paying media content creators with their own cryptocurrency, I imagine they will follow the lead of LBRY and Brave. I suppose that at the beginning they will start by giving these creators the chance to choose what type of currency they want to be paid with, but later on, I guess the only way to work with these sites is to accept crypto coins or tokens as a medium of payment. Hopefully, this is established soon so that more and more people give and take cryptocurrencies.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

The truth is, I have never heard about the possible Twitter feed, if I was following the Facebook pound project but it was a failure. Which is strange since they are giant platforms and I am surprised that their projects are so bad. Maybe people do not trust them and it is a fundamental factor when tossing a coin.

Not sure if a social network like Twitter needs its cryptocurrency to reward its users! Moreover, many unpleasant situations are already known related to the creation of your own cryptocurrency, for example
  messenger telegram !

Not sure if twitter will have coins on it own... and if happen then it may be utility token to purchase advert or other stuff. They may have plans to create their coins in future, who knows. We already seen Facebook coin failed. Will theirs succeed?

• +1 1

It's a really beautiful moments to witness, both Facebook and Twitter are getting set to launch their crypto currencies I really can't wait to witness these launch 

I think it is a brave thing to make your own currency.  And sometimes you have to go against government power to curb our interest in currency.  But I don't think Twitter is capable of doing anything progressive...

If the twitter use their own crypto then it would be most fantastic things as well. We know that the  facebook and others few giants company have their  own coins but the in the case of the twitter the things  is different. The twitter is differs from the others in the honesty. 

• +2 1

8 minutes ago, Aimalwali said:

How would you know this report about twitter? I attempted to search for it yet couldn't discover the wellspring of the news. You ought to likewise incorporate the wellspring of the news. Furthermore, I figure Facebook won't give you Libra for nothing.

yes, my friend, I have also been looking for information about it, but I have not found anything that says that

signbot (1).gif

7 hours ago, Pranto1 said:

I think it is a brave thing to make your own currency.  And sometimes you have to go against government power to curb our interest in currency.  But I don't think Twitter is capable of doing anything progressive...

I think the topic is posted since last year, and we have not seen something of such, when I saw the topic without checking the date, I was like wow, but when I checked the date, I said to my self that I knew twitter isn't capable of doing such thing. 

Twitter will want to make it’s own crypto like facebook or telegram one day. If crypto becomes more popular it will happen very soon i think.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/9/2019 at 5:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Recently i hear that facebook will give us libra coin.

Twitter will also given us any coin in future?

What do to you think about twitter? 

Twitter is a nice social media platform. Many individuals and dignitaries are operating on Twitter because of how safety and mature it is so libra coin will be awesome on Twitter because of its security and safety.

It is great for you, like the famous Twitter platform, to create an electronic currency like Facebook, because it will defame the digital currencies and the cryptocurrency more and give more credibility to this field.

This is new information friend. Thank you for sharing this. Facebook had its try on ventures which delt with Libra coins. Twitter can also invade in this processing of coins via social media platforms. This is a really innovative aspirations for our future.

Even the mother did not see any article or official statement about that, but in view of competition such as Facebook and Telegram and those seeking to offer their own currencies It is not surprising that Twitter does this as it is a global platform and its users number millions and it can achieve success if it adopts its plan and an actual target for its currency as Facebook does.

• +3 1

Twitter is one of the main social media related to cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. Almost every crypto project has its own twitter account, but I don`t think that company will launch own cryptocurrency in the near time, because there are regulations problems with fiat financial system. Maybe this will happen, but only in a few years 

If anybwell know site have  to make any coin kr to share some money with the users it is not necessary  for the other one to do the same.

Yes it's possible because many social media forums start their own digital coins in which Libra is one of them. And if twitter do this then it will be good but it gives tough time for rising that coin in the market.

In this situation there is no chance of making any coin lunch by twitter but in the future we cannot any comments about it because the awairnes of digital currency are increases and most of people are accepted it. 

Hey mate, thanks for your post about Twitter info but I never heard that twitter will give crypto coin for their user but I recently heard the news twitter admin bought Bitcoin, so we can hope Twitter might launch their own coin in the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

A good question but am not sure but I think over the past few month's Twitter have help and contributed immensely on the growth of cryptocurrencies and support them by advertising for them but I don't think Twitter will want to created their on coin. @Biojay

• +4 1