Twitter will give crypto coin? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Twitter will give crypto coin?

With regard to social networking sites that have recently become announcing the offering of its currency, this indicates that it indicates the popularity that it has come to know and the confidence of these sites in this technology

Twitter is likewise a decent wellspring of data about crypto, and I think possibly that twitter will make their own coins, however what the utilization of coin ?? Perhaps to contend with Libra?

Why would they give away free money, Maybe you are talking about numerous scams that happening in twitter that asking you to send 1 BTC and receive 10 BTC after 1 hour. that is too common scams nowadays. and all that are just fake giveaways

Twitter is completely different story peoples comparing this with facebook but I am sure this is not going to happen as its environment is much better then facebook and they are crypto friendly giving good things to users from crypto so its not mean they will go with this all they can adopt this with some solid projects or can create some better options through other projects as well.

I don't really like twitter and I think that creating your own coin is a brave action. And sometimes you have to go against the governments powers to push our coins interest. But I don't think twitter is capable

As  long as other social developing something or they have something new then the other will also think about having the same, and maybe soon there will be new coin coming.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I think that's the good news.Twitter is always a crypto pro so this will be good for crypto world its mean many social media supports crypto.

Dont know But may be.  It will offer much scope for all the users of twitter.I also support that. 

• -3 1

I doubt it very much since twitter does not have a specific way to generate payments to users. I see it more for facebook or youtube. But the blue bird has nothing to do with cryptocurrencies.

I don't have any information about it. May be Twitter is trying about their promotion through crypto campaigning. But it will great option for us and will be like an opportunity to earn cryptocurrency. Let's wait for that day when we will get news about that. Thank you for posting this.

1 hour ago, Riela.Z said:

I'm not really sure that twitter will create or give crypto any time soon. Especially i get bored always while using the twitter hope that they give coins soon.

Twitter will not give you cryptos because they have not make their own cryptocurrency. I guess you need to find a social media that you can earn cryptos.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think so. Unlike Facebook I don't think Twitter is any way in support of cryptocurrency. In fact, it was rumoured that the new Twitter investors might have to take some steps concerning Jack Dorsey stands on Bitcoin. Twitter giving out crypto can be date to when bitcoin will be adopted massively.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

No I don’t think so because crypto currency and Twitter are two different website. Twitter is a very popular social media people use it to famous not to earn money but crypto  is a earning site and we use it to earn money. So this is totally crazy to think about it.            

The closest Twitter will ever get to giving away tokens/coins would be when its users will tweet about such occasions for some altcoins.

Still, TT is a good tool to follow reliable crypto analysts whose tweets inform you about important crypto events or provide you with technical analysis you can use for your own good, as well as checking fear/greed factors in the community.

This would not automatically endorse they'll layout to release their personal, however I look after meditate it measures they may sit up for to integrate a touch into the area for payments, and they will not prepare this without a style to profit in a single road or another. Now most of the people work in this forum and earn more money

11 hours ago, hridoynill said:

i hear that facebook will give us libra coin.

Twitter will also given us any coin in future?

What do to you think about twitter? 

I think twitter is ahead of Facebook, they even want to create a branch of twitter that will be decentralized.

i think if twitter really came through and approved the use of crypto coins it will be a pretty big deal and more people are on twitter so it would make a wider base come to crypto.

I haven't heard any news about that,but who knows and why not. Twitter is one good social media platforms,and thousands user are there so making their own coin is not a bad idea as long as it will be a good coin.

Yes it's true that facebook might launched their own crypto called Libra but I don't think there are some new about twitter that they also having or creating a crypto, well I think you should attach a proof where you see that about twiiter having some crypto.

3 hours ago, Moh Salman said:

Twitter already given crypto currencies and now Twitter can create its own cryptocurrency and in partnership with other large social network companies, we can assume for now!

Yes, the social networking site Twitter is now able to create an electronic currency and be able to create partnerships with others

as long as i know twitter don't have crypto coin for now but im not sure i haven't read about it yet and maybe they are planning to create one ! but i know two other social apps are creating their own coin ! telegram will lunch gram soon and Facebook is planning to create libra coin.

I have heard about that face book is providing some coins . I think Twitter is not giving any coins but it may be happen in future . In future Twitter also can provide a libra or any other coin to earn 

cant ignore the fact that crypto currency is the best future technology for transaction or payment , surely most of the big organization will have their own currency 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think this will happen .. It is difficult to happen at this time! But I have heard many reports that Twitter will accept this world's encrypted currencies, but I don't know how credible this is