Twitter will give crypto coin? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Twitter will give crypto coin?

Recently i hear that facebook will give us libra coin.

Twitter will also given us any coin in future?

What do to you think about twitter? 

Edited by Suzan987
Spell mistake

Looks like Twitter will not make the crypto project because seeing from Facebook with libra projects that get a lot of rejection.

• +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

I don't really like twitter and I think that creating your own coin is a brave action. And sometimes you have to go against the governments powers to push our coins interest. But I don't think twitter is capable of doing something progressive 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

You can forget about libra coin because it is not going to be a successful project at all, and about Twitter I don't know maybe they will in the future by bitcoin or by creating their own coin 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I love how twitter is so pro crypto and this makes sense for them to do. I guess this would be a way to compete with steemit type platforms by having a coin that users can gift to eachother. I wish they would just implement BTC or ETH though instead of their own coin, but it's understandable it's to track it and their users. Since twitter is open minded about crypto I think they are also worth investing in.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Suzan987 said:

Maybe Twitter will give us good coins to compete with Facebook. Hopefully, seeing the increasingly widespread social networking competition, chances are the coins given will be evn better.

I want that to happen since i have a twitter account though i am not active on it now, i will be active in twitter that happens.

• -1 1

Am waiting to see it happen in the future and how possible it will become because twitter itself doesn't support any twitter that promote cryptocurrency content and they have suspended my account several times because of my tweet. 

• +2 2

We seeing Every multiple level company  slowly involve in crypto.

Twitter have massive user,If Twitter launch any coin  that's good for crypto lovers. 

Thats the good news.  Twitter is always a crypto pro so this will be good for crypto world its mean many social media supports crypto.

I think they are not releasingor maming some crypto coin because this twitter is just a SMS platform which you can communicate some friends and relatives etc. There has no transaction happens so that it will be possible to make their own coin.

I do not think they will do this, by looking at Facebook, as it lost its reputation when launching its own currency , but you still can profite from twitter by participating on compaigns . 

• +1 1

The currency will be successful if it has new features and also the currency is decentralized
I think Twitter may announce the creation of its own coin to enter the competition

Life is great and enjoy it

Since facebook have a libra coin, i think they will make a coin that will compete with the libra coin since twitter is supporting digital currency, twitter is pro crypto but it needs a lot of time to create one if they have the plan to compete.

19 hours ago, Suzan987 said:

may i know the process? i am newbie in crypto trading. perhaps have good experienced on trading forex platform not crypto. as you said, facebook will give us libra coin. the question to you is: how to claim this libra coin? and what shall i have to do to get this coins? do i need any post or deposits? can you provide me the instructions for understand about it?

Twitter is social media who allow free speech. I am really like Twitter than Facebook, because news from cryptocurrency is more fast and transparent on Twitter.

What i think, Twitter will not create any coin in the future. Because basicly Twitter not greedy like Facebook where FB always create program to make them money. But Twitter have high chance to integrate payment with cryptocurrency, but i don't know what program to integrate it, maybe advertisment in twitter.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

20 hours ago, Suzan987 said:

What do to you think about Twitter? 

Yes, it is possible if twitter adopts cryptocurrency. There is no impossible now because even telegram makes their own coin so twitter having their own coin is really possible. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

One day Twitter maybe will want to make its own crypto too like Facebook or Telegram, so I think, if crypto becomes more and more popular, it will happen very soon 

Recently, I have heard that people are indeed venturing into twitter and how third party websites are paying them cryptocurrencies. 

• -1 1

I don't think Twitter will give cryptocurrency. But I can say that Twitter is a good project. If Twitter gives a crypto coin, that's fine. Many people can earn more money with less work. We also get a lot of news and information from Twitter.

Twitter can create on the likeness of which and Libra, if they want it in the future. It's all about time and it's worth it. 

22 hours ago, Ilustration said:

Twitter is also a good source of information about crypto,

No it isn't.  How can limited character text messages ever be a good source of news about anything?  That's ridiculous.

As far as a potential coin from twitter, I doubt that's ever going to happen and I don't think facebook's libra is ever going to happen.  Not every business needs its own coin, and on a side note that's why most ico's aren't successful.  Not everything needs to be tokenized, and stable coins like libra are way overrated.

On 12/9/2019 at 12:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Twitter is the Social Network with less growth of that golden age, that ere Facebook - Twitter - Instagram, etc.

I don't think that in the short term it will be a project for them. In any case, its owner is one of the biggest Bitcoin Holders.

• +1 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

It is not known whether Twitter will pay crypto currency. However, Facebook has launched Libra coins a while back. I think Twitter and such will find out. 

• +1 1

It's also possible that Twitter did it because a lot of social media started doing it like Facebook which currently issues LIBRA coins and that could make Twitter do it too. yes it seems the future will be full of new coins.