Have you ever thought of living crypto? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever thought of living crypto?

On 1/6/2020 at 1:31 AM, siddique said:

I don't care why crypto survives, we can say in our modern times and our future, crypto is going to make a big impact on our future economy. I hope that this crypto talk will play a big role in the forum so that people can know about it and appreciate it .

Still crypto market is not make a high and this is going to impact so much in our future becasue crypto market is going to be high so much and i hope that crypto market is go high more when this is legal in all over the world. Crypto is going to be legal in all the world in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes , I make good income through Crypto market because I never try to go for long-term investment . 

we just need a good experience as well knowledge then been can easily makes a good income through it . their are some memebr who invest in shit coin as a result lost their fund .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

It is not the best reaction to leave completely but it is a thought many do because they don't care for cryptocurrencies and never made time to learn what they are for but only care about the money so they come and go and think that this was a scam and lose the opportunity to be part of something better.

Don't lose hope just because the price got drop, remember cryptocurrency is volatile so there will always a chance to rise the price up again. Don't miss the good opportunity that Cryptocurrency gave us, it is not the time to leave it is too early for that. Some of my acquaintance is just a student but they can earn a lot of money through trading and other things that are related to cryptocurrency.

Yes, perhaps when your loss becomes large and you cannot bear more of the loss, you should stay away from cryptocurrencies

I am trying to earn from many online jobs and while this may be one I will not be on the forum only for this but to become a good member and others can count on my posts. I have some knowledge of crypto but I still learn and hope the forum to help in this too. But to live from crypto I can't for now and I have to study my lessons too so I can find a job when I finish with be a student.

I just joined the family of crypto currency,I hope to earn too , I have had about it for a long time but never believed in it, I was domant about it for so long, now I came to light by a friend that oriented me about cryptocurrency family, I never hope to leave it after my little knowledge about ir

I am not wandered this question and this is first time I am think of it but maybe I will not stop all my trade and using of the cryptocurrency only because I am etner to trade but find it also very interesting and a lot can happen in this that can even make crypto use by everyone in the world. So no I will never live crypto.

Yes everything is not permanent , I just have to keep on trying as hard and being sure of everything the right effort would be to work in the greatest working principles of choice and in the end we are able to level out the greatest of choice in development and we also need to keep on running this place perfectly to re leave everything, everything ends and so am not permanently in crypto currency but will leave in the coming days

• +5 1

Well for me leaving crypto isn't the most ideal way since we as a whole know when you are seeking after something, you as of now acknowledge the way that two outcomes may deliver it's either win or lose. You just need to face the challenge.

yeah i had thoughts  with this but i relegated  it to a hobby since i'm not that apasionated  with it, but if i didn't have other income,  then yes, i would live from it.

Of course, as you can see, I think that banknotes have become a part of the lives of millions, but in order to live in luxury, you should be careful because your life may turn out for the worse.

Si realmente lo pensé mucho, las criptomonedas son el futuro de la economía mundial, buena pregunta. Mucha suerte en este loco mundo criptográfico

It depends on what the owner of the asset uses as, if he uses it as speculation without paying attention to the risks and negative impacts, Naturally, if he experiences a loss when the market is experiencing a bearish trend, if he uses it carefully, he doesn't need to worry about market trends.

There will always be at some point of our time when we need to quit on to something because we know that we should think how we will end the path we entered. I would be quitting crypto currency because of only one thing, which would be because I already have enough of it. I think we should take advantage of learning more about it so that we could generate profit out of it so that we could at least managed to earn when we are still in this kind of state. It could actually be a good alternative way to earn if ever you have a tough time of getting employed. Crypto currency would be always there for you to serve as a source of passive income to your life.

About life in cryptocurrency? Hmm, I don't even know. I thought about how some people live, whose lives are very closely related to cryptocurrency. For example, traders or investors, it is hard for them to live, because in their life everything is decided by the cryptocurrency. There is no such thing in my life, I'm glad.

Bullish and bearish movement is the part and parcel of crypto market. We can't feel the light without darkness.. it is something like that. I don't think leaving crypto for bearish movement is an wise choice

Undoubtedly, everyone must decide for himself. Given the constant halving of bitcoin, it is still worth having a certain amount of it. You can also make money trading.

• +5 1

Every market has its moments of high and low, the year 2017 was a great year for Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, however the high could not continue and in the year 2018 the market had a major correction, something that is very normal and after that the cryptocurrencies were gradually rising

On 12/9/2019 at 8:20 AM, Delgboke said:

In the early 2017 many people made so much money in cryptocurrency business and also in 2018 but suddenly when the crypto market in turn became bearish they lose hope and interest even some quited from crypto investment, But do you think that's the best option is to leave cryptocurrency completely 

I don't think anyone should leave crypto at all, People did it was because they either thought that it was something complicated or just thought it was reliable because it wasn't "real money" or something like that. I think crypto is one of the best things that internet created honestly

In my humble opinion it is, having a small or large investment in cryptocurrencies, also working to have physical money and spend the cryptocurrencies so that they accumulate more and more.

I think that if, over time, you could live on cryptocurrencies there are several companies that are implementing this and it is working wonderfully for them, as well as there were some that went bankrupt, I think the best thing is to invest on the other hand to have a plan B.

A couple of years ago, before the value of Bitcoin exceeded $ 1000, many people had the opportunity to obtain a lot of BTC and when the halving was made they took advantage of it and a few who knew how to handle it well became millionaires, so you do not lose anything by following dreaming. 

Before 2017 crypto was a  growing currency.  And it's price was a limitations.  which time people could think. But this time cryto's price is very high. and not possible to living crypto

• Useful or interesting 1

I never thought about leaving the cryptocurrency industry. Cryptocurrency is a very promising industry, so, on the contrary, you need to invite more people to the cryptocurrency field in order to accelerate the spread and development of cryptocurrency.